SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I aim to please! And on that note, the Ike BPs are done. Now I can move on to my next portrait. Which would be the Ice Climbers. I'll start off the requesting...

Real Ice Climbers
Sand Climbers
Autumn Climbers
Moss Climbers
Water Climbers
Mr. P n' Ms. N

I can't stress enough that requests must use the Ice Climbers' boneset to work! As in this, this, and this will not work!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.






I see that the Ike BP's are up.
:af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well, you've already got the Ice Climbers I wanted.

February 06, 2012, 11:25:56 AM #2857 Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:26:58 AM by JayGamer

Zelda CSPs look so epic :D They used to be epic before but the new ones with the 3 energy thingies just look so... unbelievable :af: Din's red eyes O_o! They stand out so much I never realized how cool they were before XD

And yay ice climbers suggestions 8D I only use 1 pack for them <o< >o>
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17356

PS: Jaygamer has the best Avvy ever...
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114



i've got nothing more than what cutterkirby requested.


Darth Vader & Emperor Palpatine by BP (There's two versions, one with Vader leading and vice versa. It would be nice If you could do both.)
Black Mage & White Mage by Dhragen
SMAAAASH!! Ice Climbers by BP
Evil Ice Climbers by Androu1
Pimp Boyos by Androu1
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Aww yea. Lookin' good, SJ.

Ha. The Weegee Climbers. I remember that texture.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]