SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Segtendo on February 13, 2012, 03:49:49 AM
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MetroidGang_v3_DELUXE.rar
The Squirtle texture from this pack.
I don't use many Squirtle textures :srs:

Yeah, I feel you. I still have that ancient Pokemon Trainer Team color pack over him.

Quote from: Spex130 on February 13, 2012, 04:01:28 AM
I'm going to go make a Squirtle hack now. BRB.

Haha! Take your time.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 12, 2012, 11:06:16 PM
I could tell you... but it would probably change three times by tomorrow.

I also updated their guns. They each have their respective gun instead of all having ZSS's default gun. I was wondering if anyone noticed >.>


And I was wondering... what other characters would you guys like to see poses for? Besides the standard Brawl characters I mean. Like I did with Paper Mario and Professor Layton.

Vegeta! *shot*

Lloyd would be good when im done with Lloyd v2, i saw your preview on the thread but v2 will be 100 times better so i recommend waiting

Mewtwo could use his own pose maybe

Cloud, if you want to that is.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




February 13, 2012, 04:56:03 AM #2914 Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 04:58:04 AM by Spex130
Quote from: SJS on February 13, 2012, 04:07:59 AM
Haha! Take your time.

Absolutely too late. (Edit: I kinda realized that Squirtle fits almost nothing now. Oh well.)

Right now I have the derpiest, fattest chao you'll ever see. Still want it?



Zero suit sexy is all i can say of her new pose!

And about that other character pose thing for Morrigan. Try her pose from Cross Edge, it's sexy as hell.


I could take this time to make my own, but since you're offering and I'd like to see more stuff from you:

Blue Team: http://www.mediafire.com/?34gj6u3moh0amxc
Red Team: http://www.mediafire.com/?5sg4lipv5lvog9d
Green Team: http://www.mediafire.com/?hrbgbdhf9scrasn
TMNT Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/?5r3ptablosprd1b
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM



Quote from: Segtendo on February 13, 2012, 03:49:49 AMhttp://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MetroidGang_v3_DELUXE.rar
The Squirtle texture from this pack.

Holy [censored]! Someone besides me requested hacks from Stack Smash! :o

With that bit of amazement out of the way, I'd like these Squirtles:

Gameboy Squirtle by Captain Jim
Koopa Troopa by Syntax Error
Dark Bowser Jr. by Me/Starwaffle
Dark Squirtle by Syntax Error (This one I'm sending you)
SMAAAASH!! Squirtle by BP
Starman Jr. by Register

Every download link (except for Bowser Jr.) is for a Pokemon Trainer texture pack containing the Squirtle.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


lol PAVGN

I'm not a big Squirtle person, and that's probably the best texture out there (in my opinion) for Squirtle. The detail is just too good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


All the Squirtles I use except for one have been requested. That one is Kumamon.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4592

Please and thank you!
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!