SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172





K so I've looked everywhere for this...   where did you d/l it from srs


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: Dimes on February 15, 2012, 04:37:40 PM
Master Chief: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5642
Before you ask SJS, it's a Falcon hack, but it follows Samus' bones very well.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 15, 2012, 10:00:40 PM #2962 Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:26:18 PM by chaos_knight9000
Er.....is it possible to request poses? I thought it would nice to have a Cloud pose mimicing this:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105035815/finalfantasy/images/thumb/a/af/Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png/175px-Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on February 15, 2012, 10:00:40 PM
Er.....is it possible to request poses? I thought it would nice to have a Cloud pose mimicing this:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105035815/finalfantasy/images/thumb/a/af/Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png/175px-Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png
Eh... Hehehe... Haha...

SJ hates Cloud, and Sephiroth more then Marth... I doubt he'll make a special pose for either of them.

February 16, 2012, 02:21:45 AM #2965 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 02:22:48 AM by Albafika
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 16, 2012, 02:21:06 AM
Eh... Hehehe... Haha...

SJ hates Cloud, and Sephiroth more then Marth... I doubt he'll make a special pose for either of them.

That Cloud pose looks so emo either way. I hate it. <_<

Quote from: SJS on February 14, 2012, 02:28:27 PM
Roses are red.
Portraits are 160 by 128.
My name is SJS.
Let's go on a date.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who uses my CSPs. I love you.  :srs:
You're tempting me. D:

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on February 15, 2012, 10:00:40 PM
Er.....is it possible to request poses? I thought it would nice to have a Cloud pose mimicing this:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110105035815/finalfantasy/images/thumb/a/af/Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png/175px-Cloud_Dissidia_Artwork.png

I'm not a HUGE fan of Cloud... but I wouldn't say that I would never ever give him his own pose. Though I'd rather do other characters first.

Quote from: Albafika on February 16, 2012, 02:21:45 AM
You're tempting me. D:

<3


Also, stuff.



I was feeling generous and did the whole X recolor pack. You're welcome  :-*
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


:x

Good job SJ. As sexy as always.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


My goodness! Those all look amazing! Thanks, SJS!


EPIIIIC. Finally a different Megaman I can be proud of. lol makin some BPs or still req'ing?