SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Oh, SJS.
You are just so pro. :happy:



*notices little patterns on her leg* Am I imagining this? or are you just so damn epic you actually photoshopped those there? :af:
I know its only a little detail but... IMO that makes this the best CSP ever  :happy:

SJS I don't even have words to describe how awesome these are, Samus looks ready to blow space pirate brains out! :D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

I'm really impressionned, they CSP are really awesome. Good job SJS.

Although I love the pose itself, I can't help but wonder why the arm cannon has so many white jagged lines.

Where can I find the Politoed hack on Squirtle?

Not gonna lie, I'm a not a big fan of the new pose.  It just looks off to me.  Maybe it's the way she's tilting her head.  I dunno.

Whatever.  They still look pretty good.


Mine lol.

It's a Torizo, from Metroid.

It was Gamma's gift, but it's going on the vault once I spruce it up.




this has inspired me to re-start a certain project...

*begins planning*


 :o :moar: :yay: haha
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

February 16, 2012, 11:32:16 PM #2981 Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 11:33:45 PM by BluePSI
Quote from: SJS on February 14, 2012, 03:42:58 AM
Where can I find this Squritle?

The CSPs look awesome as always. The pose looks like a revamp of the old one.

Quote from: Alouette on February 16, 2012, 10:14:47 PM

Where is this at? D:

Doesn't exist. Yet.

Quote from: SJS on February 16, 2012, 05:43:05 AM
Mag-[censored]ing-neto!

Quote from: SJS on February 16, 2012, 05:43:05 AM
Oh he got da Mango Sentinel.

Quote from: SJS on February 16, 2012, 05:43:05 AM
Curly Mustache!
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Dude, thanks so much! I downloaded all of them! ^-^ They're all perfect!

Quote from: Segtendo on February 16, 2012, 05:47:29 AM
:x

Good job SJ. As sexy as always.
Thanks!

Quote from: Spex130 on February 16, 2012, 05:57:13 AM
My goodness! Those all look amazing! Thanks, SJS!
No problem.

Quote from: Colter on February 16, 2012, 06:36:47 AM
EPIIIIC. Finally a different Megaman I can be proud of. lol makin some BPs or still req'ing?
BPs are tedious to make. But I'll get to them eventually.

Quote from: JayGamer on February 16, 2012, 07:52:15 AM
Oh, SJS.
You are just so pro. :happy:
Haha thanks!

Quote from: Alses on February 16, 2012, 01:15:16 PM


*notices little patterns on her leg* Am I imagining this? or are you just so damn epic you actually photoshopped those there? :af:
I know its only a little detail but... IMO that makes this the best CSP ever  :happy:

SJS I don't even have words to describe how awesome these are, Samus looks ready to blow space pirate brains out! :D
I sure did add them. Glad you noticed.

Quote from: KTH on February 16, 2012, 03:17:12 PM
I'm really impressionned, they CSP are really awesome. Good job SJS.
I am always glad to impress.

Quote from: Aenglaan on February 16, 2012, 07:45:39 PM
Although I love the pose itself, I can't help but wonder why the arm cannon has so many white jagged lines.
Probably the indexing. It shrinks the file size. My avatar is what the Samus portraits would look like if I didn't index them.

Quote from: BluePSI on February 16, 2012, 08:17:27 PM
Where can I find the Politoed hack on Squirtle?
Here: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/GOLD.rar

Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 16, 2012, 08:21:34 PM
Not gonna lie, I'm a not a big fan of the new pose.  It just looks off to me.  Maybe it's the way she's tilting her head.  I dunno.

Whatever.  They still look pretty good.
I see what you mean, but at least this pose has better lighting!

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 16, 2012, 09:45:56 PM


this has inspired me to re-start a certain project...

*begins planning*
Sweet  :af2:

Quote from: Alouette on February 16, 2012, 10:14:47 PM


Where is this at? D:
Sadly, it doesn't exist yet. I made it as a "what-if" thing. I actually didn't intend to upload it with the rest of the CSPs.

Quote from: TheMTorres29 on February 16, 2012, 11:30:58 PM
:o :moar: :yay: haha
:oshi: :>.>: :af:

Quote from: BluePSI on February 16, 2012, 11:32:16 PM
Where can I find this Squritle?
Still here: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/GOLD.rar

Quote from: PAVGN on February 16, 2012, 11:52:12 PM
The CSPs look awesome as always. The pose looks like a revamp of the old one.
It sure is. Glad you noticed!

Quote from: xZedkiel on February 17, 2012, 12:01:29 AM
Dude, thanks so much! I downloaded all of them! ^-^ They're all perfect!
All of them? Nice!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.