SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



HOORAY FOR MY CHILDHOOD!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

February 21, 2012, 06:39:51 AM #3076 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 06:41:27 AM by Mariodk
that pose fits goku really much too :D
to bad i was too late with GT/end of DBZ cloth of him and his SSJ1,2,3
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Got a few requests done.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Wow. When did that get requested?

Oh well! Whatevs! Not like I'm complaining! :af:

Looks very nice, SJS.


Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 06:02:08 PM

Thanks bro they're awesome  :happy:
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yay! I requested Nana. thanks!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Do you have any BPs done for Samus?


February 21, 2012, 09:48:05 PM #3084 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 09:49:26 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Sly64 on February 21, 2012, 06:00:18 PM
I know this may be a lame request...
But would you do Metal Sonic over Wolf for me?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25106
lame? i sir, am offended.

also, i didnt see my Metal Sonic request in the request post >.>

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 19, 2012, 10:17:25 PM

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708 Metal Sonic (HD texture)

for metal sonic... is it possible for you to try to make him look shiny with my new update? also, can you PM me the pose before its re-sized/cropped? i might use it as a picture in the upload.
if not... thats fine.

thanks!


February 21, 2012, 09:57:27 PM #3085 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 10:01:21 PM by SJS


More requests.... model imports... x_x


Quote from: Colter on February 21, 2012, 07:46:27 PM
Do you have any BPs done for Samus?

If I had 'em done, they'd be posted.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 21, 2012, 09:48:05 PM
lame? i sir, am offended.

also, i didnt see my Metal Sonic request in the request post >.>


That's because I'm not taking requests for Wolf.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 06:02:08 PM
Got a few requests done.


Thank you so much =3
Is it alright if I include these when I update the hack? The update will probably have a much better rig, a kirby hat, Possible faces, and possibly shaders, metal materials, and shadow models :)

If you have any spare time in CSP making would you mind making this Ganondorf?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17120

Thanks ^^ BTW any hints on which character's pose you're gonna revamp next? Polls don't have to mean everything XD
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

February 21, 2012, 10:38:47 PM #3088 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 10:40:29 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: SJS on February 21, 2012, 09:57:27 PM

That's because I'm not taking requests for Wolf.
o... i think i read the OP wrong... just makin sure im right, youre only taking requests for the ones in the 2nd post. correct?

also, can i get 1 more request, since that one didnt count?

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 21, 2012, 10:03:56 PM
Thank you so much =3
Is it alright if I include these when I update the hack? The update will probably have a much better rig, a kirby hat, Possible faces, and possibly shaders, metal materials, and shadow models :)
Sure

Quote from: Alses on February 21, 2012, 10:15:41 PM
Thanks ^^ BTW any hints on which character's pose you're gonna revamp next? Polls don't have to mean everything XD
The poll's just for me to know who's left. I don't really know who's next to be honest.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 21, 2012, 10:38:47 PM
also, can i get 1 more request, since that one didnt count?
Of course.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.