SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Yay! Thank you, SJS! I really love the new look for Pit's CSP's, too. :D

-Continues babbling incoherently-

You'll never guess what I'm making a CSP of next.

Never.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


mmmmmmmarth? I can only dream.

Quote from: SJS on March 26, 2012, 12:22:27 AM
You'll never guess what I'm making a CSP of next.

Never.

Your favorite character?



DK?
He needs a new CSP badly.
I know I'm wrong >.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wolf cuz Vegeta is on him ;D
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:


You are all WRONG =D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I was actually working on a portrait for Random. Told you you would never guess. He's a mashup of some of the other fighters. He's got Pit's head and hands, Captain Falcon's scarf, Pokemon Trainer's upper body, Meta Knight's shoulder pad, Bowser's spiky bracelet, Link/Toon Link's Master Sword, Snake's waist bag things, and Roy's legs.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That's actually pretty bad-ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


This was supposed to be ultra mega ultimate secret CSP for CSS Project...... ;o


psalsomyquestionmark :<
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on March 26, 2012, 05:26:21 AM
This was supposed to be ultra mega ultimate secret CSP for CSS Project...... ;o


psalsomyquestionmark :<

You know me, I can't resist showing off.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on March 26, 2012, 05:07:15 AM


Looks beautiful. Only thing I would criticize on, is Pit's hair. It looks too much like Pit's hair, and makes Pit stand out more than anybody.

If you could have a custom made hair, or add more gadgets from other Brawl fighters that would make them stand out more than the hair and the whole Pit ordeal, then it would look better IMO.

Either way still looks great, and love you work as always, SJ.