SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on March 27, 2012, 04:06:42 AM
Just curious, who are you planning on rigging him over? And what are you going to do for the texture?

Since he has Link's left handed sword, I was thinking Link.

For the texture, it'll be a blank white texture, but then I'll apply a dark texture material to it. After that, it's all a matter of changing the "edge" texture that comes with the material. If I edit the gradient, instead of making the shading all soft, it'll be hard shaded, like that CSP. And then all you have to do is change the color of the "edge" for all the colors.


I think that Mario's moustache would make him more... "Nintendo" like. He's Nintendo symbol after all :P
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: Victory Badguy on March 27, 2012, 03:57:30 AM
I could actually see this amalgam being a legit Smash character.  He could be the SSB version of Edgemaster/Charade. :P

Not sure that I'll use the CSP's though.  I feel that my friends would get too confused.  I'm afraid they'd keep asking me who I replaced the random slot with. :-\
Yeah, I can see how that would be a problem.

Quote from: Spex130 on March 27, 2012, 04:12:14 AM
Since he has Link's left handed sword, I was thinking Link.

For the texture, it'll be a blank white texture, but then I'll apply a dark texture material to it. After that, it's all a matter of changing the "edge" texture that comes with the material. If I edit the gradient, instead of making the shading all soft, it'll be hard shaded, like that CSP. And then all you have to do is change the color of the "edge" for all the colors.
I see. I really like that idea. If possible, I would be interested in texturing him also. I'd enjoy fleshing him out beyond a two colored character.

Quote from: Puccio on March 27, 2012, 12:36:20 PM
I think that Mario's moustache would make him more... "Nintendo" like. He's Nintendo symbol after all :P
Well that would certainly look odd.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I'd like to request this for Samus.

Ray 01: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25550
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

March 28, 2012, 10:14:53 PM #3304 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 02:57:02 AM by Spex130
Quote from: SJS on March 28, 2012, 09:59:55 PM
I see. I really like that idea. If possible, I would be interested in texturing him also. I'd enjoy fleshing him out beyond a two colored character.

It'd be cool to see that! Please do!

Also, I have the models done. Still setting up the textures.

There's a color for each of Link's slots.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If the grey texture in the middle gets any lighter, the rest of the colors go with it. When the grey texture is white, the whole thing's white. Which is unfortunate. I don't know if I can fix that. I'll do what I can though.


Can I request this texture for Samus?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25582

Your portraits are absolutely amazing!

March 29, 2012, 01:43:39 PM #3306 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:45:32 PM by SJS
Quote from: Spex130 on March 28, 2012, 10:14:53 PM
It'd be cool to see that! Please do!

Also, I have the models done. Still setting up the textures.

There's a color for each of Link's slots.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If the grey texture in the middle gets any lighter, the rest of the colors go with it. When the grey texture is white, the whole thing's white. Which is unfortunate. I don't know if I can fix that. I'll do what I can though.

Wow, that came out great. Unfortunate that he can't be white, but that's not really a huge deal. Can't wait to texture him.


Speaking of textures, I have two that I need to release soon.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Wow , that Geno one looks awesome!
Can't wait for it! :vyse:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

agreed geno looks really cool
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

whats that thing on geno's legs?

Pit looks awesome. Nice job.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Oooh.
Dark Pit looks awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That Dark Pit looks epic.


why u no give him grey skin?

Quote from: SJS on March 29, 2012, 01:43:39 PM
Wow, that came out great. Unfortunate that he can't be white, but that's not really a huge deal. Can't wait to texture him.


Speaking of textures, I have two that I need to release soon.


awesome textures :D
how does the canon look for this geno?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later