SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

April 01, 2012, 08:46:27 AM #3330 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:51:06 AM by StarWaffle
I think your photobucket exploded =[  hopefully its just an april fools joke  :srs:

Quote from: StarWaffle on April 01, 2012, 08:46:27 AM
I think your photobucket exploded =[  hopefully its just an april fools joke  :srs:
Some things are messed up today (which mean links as well), beclawse of things becoming cat based.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

So it has nothing to do with this?



Quote from: StarWaffle on April 01, 2012, 09:25:46 AM
So it has nothing to do with this?



Can't tell if serious

Or just April fools joke
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on April 01, 2012, 09:29:57 AM
Can't tail if serious

Or just April fools joke
Me neither... guess I have to wait til tmrw

its april fool cuz alot of others photobucket is Down
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 01, 2012, 10:43:52 AM
its april fool cuz alot of others photobucket is Down
Because of the current "filter". A lot of words get filtered and changed, including those in links. Tomorrow all links will fix and work again.

no. I hate this freaking cat thing. Dangit photobucket. Anyway
Cause
Because
perfect
tomorrow
tell
possible


Quote from: Puraidou 18 on April 01, 2012, 01:23:45 PM
Beclawse of the current "filter". A lot of words get filtered and changed, including those in links. Tomurrrow all links will fix and work again.

It's true.  All of the links work on his LSTeam thread.

April 01, 2012, 03:39:14 PM #3339 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 07:00:30 PM by SJS
Regarding the broken links and images... it's KC:MM's estranged cat filter's doing, not mine. I would not break my links and inconvenience you guys as some sort of practical joke. If you need my CSPs, check my LSTeam thread.

http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1&page=1#1

Bypassed that damn filter. =P

Also, I made a CSP for StarWaffle's epic new Shadow hack. I believe it's my best looking one so far.



Based off of my favorite piece of Shadow art.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2012, 03:39:14 PM
Regarding the broken links and images... it's KC:MM's estranged cat filter's doing, not mine. I would not break my links and inconvenience you guys as some sort of practical joke. If you need my CSPs, check my LSTeam thread.

http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=general&thread=1&page=1#1

Bypassed that damn filter. =P

Also, I made a CSP for StarWaffle's epic new Shadow hack. I believe it's my best looking one so far.



Based off of my favorite piece of Shadow art.
lololol


Quote from: SJS on April 01, 2012, 03:39:14 PMAlso, I made a CSP for StarWaffle's epic new Shadow hack. I believe it's my best looking one so far.



Based off of my favorite piece of Shadow art.
10/10
Best ever.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Thanks man, I didn't want to be rude and ask you to make it but i've been looking for shadow CSP everywhere!

Quote from: StarWaffle on April 01, 2012, 11:02:25 PM


Thanks man, I didn't want to be rude and ask you to make it but i've been looking for shadow CSP efurrywhere!
Glad you like my CSP! Please make Shadow recolors!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


And an HD version :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]