SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Wisp? Nope.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 16, 2012, 11:18:19 PMWisp? Nope.

Where's Chuck Testa? :oshi:

Also did people not read that part about "no PSA models"? Did they forget? Or are they requesting Wisp anyway just to troll you?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on April 16, 2012, 11:23:43 PM
Where's Chuck Testa? :oshi:
Right here.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 16, 2012, 10:10:16 PM
Mining Light Jigglypuff (The green one) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5306
Bill's Hat Jigglypuff (The green one) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5304
If these two are done, I'd like the original, not-green colours done, too.

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 16, 2012, 10:10:16 PM
Boo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23851
Is it just me, or does this not work? I either get an error or no model.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 18, 2012, 05:21:26 AM
Is it just me, or does this not work? I either get an error or no model.
Nope, crashes BrawlBox for me, too. :/

April 18, 2012, 02:21:51 PM #3411 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 02:22:55 PM by Haseyo
New Spidy textures: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25920

Really would love these in the same poses you have.


Quote from: SJS on April 18, 2012, 05:21:26 AM
Is it just me, or does this not work? I either get an error or no model.
Oh no problem, can you make this one instead?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6329

Just poppin' in to say thanks for all your hard work. Your CSPs have really spruced up my Brawl. Keep it up!
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

April 18, 2012, 09:58:54 PM #3414 Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 01:51:46 PM by SJS
Quote from: Shun_One on April 18, 2012, 09:22:17 PM
Just poppin' in to say thanks for all your hard work. Your CSPs have really spruced up my Brawl. Keep it up!
I aim to please. And on that note...

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Portraits/Jigglypuff/?start=all
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 18, 2012, 09:58:54 PM


Why am I barely learning this exists? I must have it. ಠ_ಠ

April 18, 2012, 10:03:14 PM #3416 Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 10:05:15 PM by SJS
Just realized that I've been making portraits for two years today.  :srs:

Scratch that, I can't count. Next month will be two years =D

Though it's probably two years if you count my crappy, unreleased portraits.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 18, 2012, 10:03:14 PM
Just realized that I've been making portraits for two years today.  :srs:

lol, you too???

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet. Now I can get Wario Jiggs.


Quote from: gamma kid on April 18, 2012, 10:04:18 PM
lol, you too???
Check his post again.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]