SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



these are so sexy
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Nice job there but, you all mean D:<
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice. It's always interesting to see what people have made that I haven't seen before just through your CSPs, lol.



I'm glad you did this! You always make all these hacks look so cool!

Wonderful work here, SJS!


Thanks for all the positive vibes.

I think I'll take some more Zelda requests.

Also, I'm well aware of the fact that my Photobucket bandwidth is capped for the month. Deal with it for a few days.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Morrigan (Lillith recolor) (I took the model import over Zelda and added a recolor from UMvC3): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yvb2mtfn1jxtrb3

Besides that, Skyloft Zelda, but it has been requested already.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on April 29, 2012, 05:50:30 PM
Thanks for all the positive vibes.

I think I'll take some more Zelda requests.

Also, I'm well aware of the fact that my Photobucket bandwidth is capped for the month. Deal with it for a few days.

Must. Finish. Zelda texture.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

SJS. You can remove Mighty from my requests. I don't use him anymore.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm using my second personal request to request Mighty.


Every CSP on the last page has been removed :[
I suggest using something else than photobucket, maybe imgur?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on April 29, 2012, 08:41:04 PM
Every CSP on the last page has been removed :[
I suggest using something else than photobucket, maybe imgur?
Quote from: SJS on April 29, 2012, 05:50:30 PM
Also, I'm well aware of the fact that my Photobucket bandwidth is capped for the month. Deal with it for a few days.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]