SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Good thing I snagged the ones I needed earlier this morning o.o;



Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 29, 2012, 06:00:47 PM
Tresmyx (Organization XIII Mystery Man)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23756
tikal
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25524
Already did those.


Quote from: AndIQuote on April 29, 2012, 10:29:23 PM
Zelda as Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1819
Already did that, too.


And my images aren't gone. They're still very much accessible if you navigate them through my Photobucket albums.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


alright, i just didnt know 'cuase i dont look through the zelda's
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Brawl-styled Skyloft Zelda please Link (and it's recolors)
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Have you done the Tikal revamp? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25524)
And, er, that's all I really want anyway

Quote from: JayGamer on April 30, 2012, 08:20:15 AM
Have you done the Tikal revamp? (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25524)
And, er, that's all I really want anyway
Err...
That's the same hack SJS quoted.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Thank you for including my recent palette swap for bowser. I made a version to go with your older set of bowser portraits:


http://www.mediafire.com/?wmfar1zzdzwx7z4



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Improved upon all of the Zelda portraits. Also, these are not indexed.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.