SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Got some new CSPs today.
Ike: Volke, Lord Ike
Lucario: Lucario, Shiny Lucario, Legendary Lucario, Darkrai
Samus: Dark Samus Revamp, ??? Samus, Light Suit, Fully Charged Phazon Suit, PED Suit

Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 19, 2010, 12:14:47 PM
do you think you'll take requests one day?
That depends, what kind of requests do you have?

Quote from: Charby on May 19, 2010, 12:58:33 PM
Here my idea to complete your Samus CSS+BP Set 2.0 =D

PED Suit http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1546&Moderated=All
Light Suit http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1541&Moderated=All
Optional :
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1535&Moderated=All Dark Samus
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4108&Moderated=All Full Power Charge Phazon , seems to fit better for RED Color (Team)
I was working on a PED and Light Suit CSP when I read your post xD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


There we gooo


I do requests for sigs and wallpapers. Just send me a PM, hit me up on my request thread or talk to me on Deviantart : http://leon1337assasin.deviantart.com/

May 19, 2010, 09:46:58 PM #17 Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 09:49:20 PM by Charby
Ok nice =p
Your CSPs are awesome.
I think pimp meants CSP request for a texture.
And btw i can give you more ideas if you want ahah :p

These are insane. I love the poses.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow, love the stage icons. im gonna add those in game right now. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 19, 2010, 12:14:47 PM
do you think you'll take requests one day?
That depends, what kind of requests do you have?

just snake ones.(i main snake lol)

joker snake(other version)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Snake/Snake_Joker.rar

super mario and super luigi.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EYH579M1

and thats basically it...well i have 2 others but i dont really want to rain things on you.....

if you can that would be great but if not i understand.


Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 19, 2010, 10:04:24 PM
Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 19, 2010, 12:14:47 PM
do you think you'll take requests one day?
That depends, what kind of requests do you have?

just snake ones.(i main snake lol)

joker snake(other version)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Snake/Snake_Joker.rar

super mario and super luigi.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EYH579M1

and thats basically it...well i have 2 others but i dont really want to rain things on you.....

if you can that would be great but if not i understand.
Sure, I'll do those.

Quote from: Charby on May 19, 2010, 09:46:58 PM
And btw i can give you more ideas if you want ahah :p
That would be awesome :D


Anyway, I've been pretty busy with school and whatnot. But I'll be done with that soon, so until then enjoy these few updates :D

(In-Battle Portraits Coming Soon)
Lucario: Aqua Lucario
R.O.B.: R.O.B.
Toon Link: Toon Link, Conductor Link

Stages: Do the Mario! (Had to do this one right away xD)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


i like your CSPs. ^^
mind making one for my saki texture? both with and without gun if you can?

oh btw....can you give a link to Mr.L? cuz that one looks pretty beast than mines.

Wow this is awesome!!!
Do you take requests?
Skype: ASF1nk



if it isnt the man asf1nk himself lol.

May 22, 2010, 02:29:43 AM #26 Last Edit: May 22, 2010, 02:31:22 AM by cuckoos
Y-Y-You made a CSP of my Starlow texture. :'D

This is a great day.

nice i love the ice climbers portraits!

could i request one for the ice climbers?

Very good work, I love how you recolored and even retextured all those characters in there O.o

Just wondering, why are some of the stages looking that way? I mean, Big Blue Tunnel and Space look weird. Are the pics for stages color restricted? I don't remember it right now ^^U

Pretty good work with everything anyway :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

yep i noticed it too, looks like u decreased the colors, well did u? for big portraits, they do not need to be indexed at all, unlike the small ones.