SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

May 27, 2012, 04:49:15 PM #3675 Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 04:53:06 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 27, 2012, 05:07:01 AM
Missing something. ._.
You fixed it. ;)

^ And yes, more characters would be nice.


Quote from: SJS on May 27, 2012, 04:44:01 PM
Added BPs and CSS stuff for Bowser and Olimar. They're located a sub-album of their respective albums (here and here). Keeps it looking more organized this way. Even added a Project: M CSS icon for them. Hopefully I can get a couple more characters done today.

Thanks for doing the project:m ones :)

The new lighting for Mario is a huge improvement, and the labels are really useful for checking out other textures, you're going all out for these updates, which is awesome.

Quote from: FireFarseer on May 28, 2012, 06:17:29 AM
The new lighting for Mario is a huge improvement, and the labels are really useful for checking out other textures, you're going all out for these updates, which is awesome.
This^ most impressive, SJS.

*waits for Pikachu*


Quote from: iLink on May 28, 2012, 05:50:27 AM
Thanks for doing the project:m ones :)

Agreed, now I have no reason not to use these once they are finished for Project M.  You da best SJS


Got Zelda and Peach stuff done. Plus, I found download links for two more Peach portraits I wanted to make:



Which reminds me, if anyone happens to have any of Das Donkey's deleted hacks, you should send them my way. Usually PAVGN takes care of that, but he hasn't been around D=
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Your CSPs + ASF1nk's new CSS (that's still WIP) = Sexiness CSS known to man.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

http://www.mediafire.com/?56qjvt58o20jk
I have some Das Donkey stuff in this folder.

Also, thanks for doing the CSS and BP stuff! I appreciate it :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 29, 2012, 02:31:33 AM
Your CSPs + ASF1nk's new CSS (that's still WIP) = Sexiness CSS known to man.

It'll be the best CSS mankind will ever see.


Quote from: Segtendo on May 29, 2012, 02:51:03 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?56qjvt58o20jk
I have some Das Donkey stuff in this folder.

Also, thanks for doing the CSS and BP stuff! I appreciate it :af:

Sweeeeet, I needed some of those. Some sort of Das Donkey archive should be created.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 29, 2012, 03:01:33 AM
I remember that Fire Flower Peach hack from back in the day.

I've been scouring the internet for old texture hacks. Good times.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



May 29, 2012, 03:35:10 PM #3688 Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 04:28:46 PM by spiderjjr45
Whenver you get the free time, since you're really a busy man. Could you finish up an Ike CSP for the Thor hack?



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26325

Why do some of the character not have BSP?
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]