SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Hey, I'm new here, Whatever i have some nice Recolors who would like to be SJS'ed
If it's possible though -_-
Light and Blue C.Falcon, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662
RGB Wolf, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661
Project M Shirt Ness, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660
Cardinals Falco(My Best One), http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606
That last one includes a custom pose i used for its  portraits, and i would like to share it with you...(Yeah, credit and stuff :P)
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: StreamStrummer on June 03, 2012, 04:33:45 AMHey, I'm new here, Whatever i have some nice Recolors who would like to be SJS'ed If it's possible though -_- Light and Blue C.Falcon, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26662 RGB Wolf, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26661 Project M Shirt Ness, http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26660 Cardinals Falco(My Best One), http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26606 That last one includes a custom pose i used for its  portraits, and i would like to share it with you...(Yeah, credit and stuff :P)
He's mainly taking requests for Ganondorf for now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Don't Know if those two have been requested before, but here I go:

- The Black Knight by Jocky
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25210
- Johnny Bravo by Rockin Pervy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25927

June 04, 2012, 07:20:26 AM #3723 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 04:57:58 AM by dougdude10
Quote from: AndIQuote on June 02, 2012, 05:10:57 PM
SJ hasn't done Toon Link yet and he only takes a maximum of two requests for characters he doesn't currently have mass requests open for. You'll have to choose the two you want done the most out of Cole, Duke, and Freiza.


sorry about that

cole mcgrath - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26609

duke nukem - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21069


I hate to ask but....dem Ganons done yet?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 09, 2012, 03:49:22 AM
I hate to ask but....dem Ganons done yet?
Let the man do his magic. be patient :srs:

Yeah he has to do over 100 of many of these characters, I'd imagine it takes time. Hell I get annoyed just having to make like 5 off of Google images.


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 09, 2012, 03:49:22 AM
I hate to ask but....dem Ganons done yet?

Listen boy!

Just playing.

Let me tell you this though. SJ showed me the pose Ganondorf is gonna be on, and damn it it's so sexy.

It will be worth the wait.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 09, 2012, 05:25:51 PM
Listen boy!

Just playing.

Let me tell you this though. SJ showed me the pose Ganondorf is gonna be on, and damn it it's so sexy.

It will be worth the wait.
^ This


I love your Pitoo texture and the CSPs you made for both him and Pit!

I really liked the game and your CSPs are very accurate. :D

~ Siggy made by Vish ~

Hi SJS. It's been a long time. It's nice to see how much you've improved since I was last here, the new Bowser and Peach CSPs are fantastic! You even did hacks from Stack Smash! I really appreciate that.

Just one thing though:



:srs: ...What's the point?

Also If you don't mind taking a request from me, these two would be nice.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on June 14, 2012, 08:29:16 PM:srs: ...What's the point?
For more awesomeness.  :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: PAVGN on June 14, 2012, 08:29:16 PM
Hi SJS. It's been a long time. It's nice to see how much you've improved since I was last here, the new Bowser and Peach CSPs are fantastic! You even did hacks from Stack Smash! I really appreciate that.

Just one thing though:



:srs: ...What's the point?

Also If you don't mind taking a request from me, these two would be nice.

eyes are different... xD