SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

May I request another Wolf?

Sunset Wolf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27827
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Segtendo on July 24, 2012, 09:45:36 PM
Dem CSP's be looking sexy.
I'll probably get a Mia, seeing as how I need a good green.
Get the Radd one! That one's pretty good.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 25, 2012, 02:37:50 AM
I sent that ages ago.
You're just now using it?? @-@
Better late than pregnant.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 25, 2012, 03:30:04 AM
May I request another Wolf?

Sunset Wolf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27827
Didn't you already post six requests?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


July 25, 2012, 04:16:34 AM #3872 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 04:21:53 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2012, 04:13:41 AMDidn't you already post six requests?
I try to restrain myself. Sorry.  *facepalm* It was a new good texture that just came out.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Mia is epic as [censored]ing [censored] I love using her.

Off topic:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Did I just miss the Wolf requests? o.o
Could I get these 3 I made? :D
Sunset Wolf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27827
Dawn Wolf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15912
Eclipse Wolf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16177
If you can't take 3 then can you do the first 2? ^-^

Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2012, 04:13:41 AM
Get the Radd one! That one's pretty good.
O_o
You read my mine. I have that recolor over the green slot right now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 25, 2012, 03:53:50 PM #3876 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:59:22 PM by Vampiro Canadiense
Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2012, 05:51:39 AM
It's shameless self promotion time! Albafika and I are finally done with Mia, so I've added the CSPs to my Photobucket.

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/?start=all


Also, you should go download Mia.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807
this is why I started making my own SJS posed CSPs instead of requesting :srs:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 25, 2012, 06:03:57 AM
Mia is epic as [censored]ing [censored] I love using her.

Off topic:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Segtendo on July 25, 2012, 02:48:01 PM
O_o
You read my mine. I have that recolor over the green slot right now.
Haha! I'm psychic.

Quote from: XDDD on July 25, 2012, 06:37:17 AM
Did I just miss the Wolf requests? o.o
Could I get these 3 I made? :D
Sunset Wolf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27827
Dawn Wolf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15912
Eclipse Wolf http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16177
If you can't take 3 then can you do the first 2? ^-^
I can do all three.

Quote from: Vampiro Canadiense on July 25, 2012, 03:53:50 PM
this is why I started making my own SJS posed CSPs instead of requesting :srs:
What.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Vampiro Canadiense on July 25, 2012, 03:53:50 PM
this is why I started making my own SJS posed CSPs instead of requesting :srs:
I dun get it.
Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2012, 05:05:16 PM
Haha! I'm psychic.
Damn straight you are.
Now start dem Wolf CSPs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Vampiro Canadiense on July 25, 2012, 03:53:50 PM
this is why I started making my own SJS posed CSPs instead of requesting :srs:
He means that he makes csp with similar poses as yours intead of requesting you to make them
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Quote from: Flygon on July 25, 2012, 05:57:15 PM
He means that he makes csp with similar poses as yours intead of requesting you to make them
that man has a mouth filled of truth

Quote from: Flygon on July 25, 2012, 05:57:15 PM
He means that he makes csp with similar poses as yours intead of requesting you to make them
Quote from: Vampiro Canadiense on July 25, 2012, 06:48:47 PM
that man has a mouth filled of truth

Huh. I don't get it. The point of this thread is to take requests. Basically to get someone else to make perfect posed portraits for you. It's like going to a bar and ordering a Natural Lite when they're giving away Heineken for free.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2012, 07:00:46 PM
Huh. I don't get it. The point of this thread is to take requests. Basically to get someone else to make perfect posed portraits for you. It's like going to a bar and ordering a Natural Lite when they're giving away Heineken for free.
hmm, well, theres a reason to explain this; I know you are bussy with loots and lots of request; thats why you barely actually do them recently

Quote from: SJS on July 25, 2012, 07:00:46 PM
It's like going to a bar and ordering a Natural Lite when they're giving away Heineken for free.

Maybe some people are overly cautious of their calorie-intake?

He just did CSPs for Mia though :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]