SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

for those wanting slippy

ZOMG I wanted Slippy :happy:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:


July 31, 2012, 06:03:56 AM #3903 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 06:11:26 AM by chaos_knight9000
 That was fast o.o

I wish Velen finished texturing the new Metal Sonic though :(
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Wolf Taco is delicious!

*Eats happily*

too bad wolverine's fingers aren't rigged

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 31, 2012, 06:03:56 AM
That was fast o.o

I wish Velen finished texturing the new Metal Sonic though :(
Then what's this?



Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 31, 2012, 06:24:28 AM
Wolf Taco is delicious!

*Eats happily*
There's plenty for everyone!

Quote from: jokekid on July 31, 2012, 10:58:01 AM
too bad wolverine's fingers aren't rigged
Same here  :'(
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Metal Sonic is getting re-done with a better model... its almost done  :-\

oh well. Those still look sexy.

My Wolf selection suddenly looks gorgeous now. This was badly needed, thank you so much :D


These Wolf's. They rock. All of them.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Sweet lord. Great pose, once again, SJ. :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


These are really good. Awesome work.


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Me me me! Are they already done or are the requests opening?