SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



Chaos already knocked out 4 of mine, so last two would be:

Toon Squall: http://www.mediafire.com/?jqjto320ma99r37
Felyne: http://www.mediafire.com/?guvsz9v3sh0q97g



ill send you my Young Link tonight.


Darn it. So many choices, so little time.

These guys:
Tink recolor pack
Brown/White, Red/yellow, and Slate blue from it.

I actually don't want all seven, so if it's easier for me to upload the ones I want individually I can do that.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


For the Skull Kid over Toon Link, I'd like the version with the mask on all the time.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


KTH's cell shaded WW Toonlink
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26056

I think that counts towards my 6 requests but if not I'd also like

Melee Young Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27420

August 01, 2012, 08:45:49 PM #3925 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:07:47 PM by PAVGN
Why do I keep missing your latest releases when they happen?! Great stuff SJS. Lol, you even did Grand Sir Thebus' texure, awesome.

Edit: Oops, forgot to post my Toon Link requests.

A Link to the Past Link by Dhragen
Legend of Zelda Link by Androu1
Edd by HSX
SMAAAASH!! Toon Link by BP
Rorschach by BP
Hermey by BP
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]





I believe this will be my only request... Since I think everything else has been requested that I would want.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13039