SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

August 07, 2012, 05:19:12 PM #3945 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 06:19:45 PM by chaos_knight9000
Now THAT looks so much better. I think she's a good character for recolors.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Mia!

These are amazing bro. I have so many Marth/Roy/Sephiroth slots, I will for sure grab a couple of these.

My favorite would probably be the Lyn inspired one.

Do you accept to take my request over Marth?
Texture and moveset for him.
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/126/9/6/3d_jack__by_halofanodst-d4yprt2.jpg
His name is Jack.
Just if you can.
I want this because I want somebody with more man characteristics. (Marth is not so man)
Hope you can do this.
Please.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 07, 2012, 09:57:09 PMDo you accept to take my request over Marth? Texture and moveset for him. http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/126/9/6/3d_jack__by_halofanodst-d4yprt2.jpg His name is Jack. Just if you can. I want this because I want somebody with more man characteristics. (Marth is not so man) Hope you can do this. Please.
:>.>palm: Do you really think SJS would do that? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

lolwat
This is for portraits, not character requests.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 07, 2012, 09:57:09 PM
Do you accept to take my request over Marth?
Texture and moveset for him.
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/126/9/6/3d_jack__by_halofanodst-d4yprt2.jpg
His name is Jack.
Just if you can.
I want this because I want somebody with more man characteristics. (Marth is not so man)
Hope you can do this.
Please.

I am neither a PSAer or a modeler. Sorry.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: HaloFanODST on August 07, 2012, 09:57:09 PMDo you accept to take my request over Marth?
Texture and moveset for him.
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/126/9/6/3d_jack__by_halofanodst-d4yprt2.jpg
His name is Jack.
Just if you can.
I want this because I want somebody with more man characteristics. (Marth is not so man)
Hope you can do this.
Please.

Proof that nobody reads the OP. Or at all.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Love the new Mia portraits, looking even better than before. Also, I appreciate your new avatar tremendously.  Xenoblade deserves way more internet love and recognition than it gets. 

Quote from: Sir Combee on August 08, 2012, 04:57:39 AM
Love the new Mia portraits, looking even better than before. Also, I appreciate your new avatar tremendously.  Xenoblade deserves way more internet love and recognition than it gets. 
I agree tenfold.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 08, 2012, 09:47:26 AM #3954 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 09:49:26 AM by MANSTA8
If someone requests only one costume in a pack, does that exclude that one from the five requests when someone requests the others?

If so, I want to request the other costumes. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27603

Quote from: Sir Combee on August 08, 2012, 04:57:39 AM
Love the new Mia portraits, looking even better than before. Also, I appreciate your new avatar tremendously.  Xenoblade deserves way more internet love and recognition than it gets.  
Xenoblade does, Reyn doesn't. D=<

And, again, sexy CSPs, SJS! Makes the first version look like crap. :>.>:

when did you last open diddy requests?