SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Quote from: TheSoraKid on August 08, 2012, 09:49:25 PM
Oh oops!  :oshi:
Well , you are able to request up to 2 individual requests , just read the Rules in the first post/OP.
Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
Individual Requests
I'm now taking requests for most of the characters I have already posed! Individual requests are limited to two per person until I have fulfilled your request. The number is intentionally low since my main focus will be on new poses and mass requests (for now). Individual requests are placed in the Portrait Queue, located in the second post. Characters in the second post are the characters that are open for individual requests. Since perfect poses can be difficult to make, I'll let a character's queue build up to about 10 or so until I make them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on August 08, 2012, 11:22:58 PM
Well , you are able to request up to 2 individual requests , just read the Rules in the first post/OP.
Everybody knows I never do those!  :angel:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 08, 2012, 11:56:59 PM
Everybody knows I never do those!  :angel:

but you add them t the quote, don't you?

Quote from: jokekid on August 09, 2012, 12:09:34 AM
but you add them t the quote, don't you?
Let's have a look at the second post to see the last time I updated it..

"« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:14:39 PM by SJS » "

Haha nope! That SJS guy is so lazy.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


i meant queu, like if somebody requests something, you make it without somebody needing to request it again if you're working on the character this hack is over... dunno if i explained myself...

Quote from: SJS on August 09, 2012, 12:13:25 AM
Let's have a look at the second post to see the last time I updated it..

"« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 08:14:39 PM by SJS » "

Haha nope! That SJS guy is so lazy.
Man. Is that guy lazy or what? He should also get started on dem Toon Link requests (if he hasn't already).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I got bored and make a logo for each of my textures. You can check them out in my second post.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Those are awesome man :D I love how boredom can make things look good. Reminds me when I made a toothpick sculpchure in art class out of boredom and got a good grade for it. lol
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Loving those Mia portraits, even though I preferred the older ones for the trueblade version because Alondite didn't look so huge. About the swordmaster recolors I really like the Zihark and Lucia textures, but I would say Lucia is my favourite recolor.
Quote from: SJS on August 07, 2012, 05:08:40 PM
Looks like Mia became her true rival.
Also, I guess this fanart inspired you for that pose:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 12, 2012, 02:11:32 AM #3970 Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 02:12:31 AM by JayGamer
Marth got removed from the remaining characters list!
... Wait, was Marth ever on that list? :>.>:

Quote from: JayGamer on August 12, 2012, 02:11:32 AMMarth got removed from the remaining characters list! ... Wait, was Marth ever on that list? :>.>:
SJS is a Marth hater, so he's most likely gonna be last. :P Besides, Dr. already made some Marth CSPs.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Never once said I hate Marth.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I think "Booty Requests" is Marth, although I could be wrong.  Only other character I could see that applying to is Zero Suit... or Wario ._. but both of those already have Gold trophy csps.

Quote from: SJS on August 12, 2012, 04:10:07 AM
Never once said I hate Marth.
you don't need to say it... we have proof enough mister.
xD