Currently MIA *Robzdablades Hacks*

Started by Robz, May 24, 2010, 10:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I love your stages, the new city one is quite epic.
lol at people whining for not being included on the city ads.


Quote from: Lord Prosper on June 25, 2010, 11:09:50 PM
You are a god of stage hacking. Just so you know. XD
Great! now to abuse my power :)
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Quote from: Lord Prosper on June 25, 2010, 11:09:50 PM
You are a god of stage hacking. Just so you know. XD
Wait how many gods of stage hacking can there be? o.O
We already have Mewtwo



i'm looking at this and thinking "when i download this, i'm going to have to change the billboard textures."

too many weeaboo references.

 I think this stage might just help me with The World That Never Was


I think this stage will be a great base for many other textures. I think other teams, such as ESH, and the smaller teams, such as Galaxia Darkness, could use this and remake it for their team.


And that's how original stages turn into many other stages xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 26, 2010, 01:35:17 AM
And that's how original stages turn into many other stages xD
That's so true
i can already think of 2 different stages using this as a base

I am so tempted to Download the Stage and making a image of my Sonic OC and putting it in one of the Billboards.

Not that anybody would like it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

someone needs to make a downtown new york city with all the advertisements and shops etc. that'd be awesome as a stage.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 26, 2010, 01:35:17 AM
And that's how original stages turn into many other stages xD

Mewtwo2000. I ask of you to tell wacka how you do your stuff. He makes tutorials online and your the master of stage hacks. I'd tell him how I make stages but it's you who taught me. I'll PM you.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Noticed wacaalpaca on the blimp, saw the video of him complaining about not be in the club stage's VIP list?