Currently MIA *Robzdablades Hacks*

Started by Robz, May 24, 2010, 10:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Not that I don't appreciate the KC:MM references but it's alot of'em, I'm gonna have to replace the textures just like the Club stage. :P

This will make a perfect base for my MADWORLD stage that I've been waiting forever to make.

Robz, I've something to say about the city.

Just seen the video, and I think it's one of the best stages ever. Great work

Also, I'm in a stand, and the picture is cool x3 xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Hollow ur in the Family picture tho its hard to see XD
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.


Quote from: wii on June 26, 2010, 11:22:32 PM
cool stage bro. Its very appealing to the eye.

That means a lot coming from such a good texturer such as yourself :D.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Too...Much...Awesome...

Brain...Melting...

Wow that new stage looks pretty awesome so far ^^


Wow you know I really think that your kcmm based stages are a great idea and really think every team should make one...
If I'm allowed can I make a similer stage but with my team instead? It's not gonna be a city it will be somthing else I'm not sure yet but we will see...
Keep up the good work man :D

awesome stage preview for your next stage robzdaheavy, I think it's something romantic.

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 27, 2010, 06:46:45 PM
Wow you know I really think that your kcmm based stages are a great idea and really think every team should make one...
If I'm allowed can I make a similer stage but with my team instead? It's not gonna be a city it will be somthing else I'm not sure yet but we will see...
Keep up the good work man :D

Yea sure u can. Its amazing how I release so much things in name of KC-MM and I still ain't on their team :P
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

What's the song that is packaged with the Kitty Corp City stage?

Get Up By 50 Cent

which was recommended by me :af2:

The Club and City stages don't work for me in PAL Brawl. It makes me sad :<

"no probz for robz" lol MSN conversations.

where is the dragon stage! i dont see it anywhere