Music Guide and FAQ

Started by Vyse, June 20, 2009, 11:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


This guide is what I used to start music hacking. Thanks.
My youtube channel (mostly brawl hack videos)

http://youtube.com/bleamix




All right! it worked! thanks man. But why did the title not work? When I was using file replacement v2.1, the titles did work...ah whatever, I'll figure it out myself.

when you extract the tool, do you leave the "copy these files into system..." in the folder, or do you just cut and paste them out?

Quote from: codfish92 on August 13, 2009, 03:52:19 PM
when you extract the tool, do you leave the "copy these files into system..." in the folder, or do you just cut and paste them out?
You can do either.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


whats the play back rate ur supposed to use if there is any (it's in hz)


Is there a link to the old version -.-


August 15, 2009, 04:49:49 PM #101 Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 04:51:24 PM by Anavrin
Quote from: codfish92 on August 13, 2009, 07:37:27 PM
whats the play back rate ur supposed to use if there is any (it's in hz)

Usually 32000, like Brawl's brstm.
But other work too.

Quote from: DMN on August 15, 2009, 04:37:06 PM
Is there a link to the old version -.-
Old version of what?
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.

All I need is a step-by-step tutorial on how to add other people's songs to Brawl, this was no help whatsoever.
If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

August 15, 2009, 08:42:36 PM #104 Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 08:44:08 PM by Shadow
Quote from: SalaComMander on August 15, 2009, 08:31:32 PM
All I need is a step-by-step tutorial on how to add other people's songs to Brawl, this was no help whatsoever.
...

Wow, you didn't read it whatsoever.

http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=9.msg10#msg10

There's a tracklist right there, and if you can't find that either.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zjm12qdtlxv

And if you're one of those SD Loader users. >_>

"To add songs: Make sure the songs you want to add are in your EditedSongs folder. Run BRSTM2SD and follow the instructions. It's really just that simple."

Well now, look at that. Step 6 in the guide.

Now obviously, the tracklist has the names of the songs in Brawl. So the songs you want to add have to be renamed, were you having trouble thinking? It's just like character textures. BRSTM2SD adds the damn songs you want to your SD card. I bet you didn't even know what the tool's name meant, didn't you? <_<

Or, if you want to do that manually.

Private > wii > app > RSBE > pf > sound > strm

What have the people of this world become of lately?

BAH!

You're ALL PRIMATIVE MONKEYS!
(8:15:26 PM) Vyse: I hope you get raped by a lumberjack
(8:18:16 PM) Vyse: >:|
(8:21:52 PM) Vyse: Two of them.