Music Guide and FAQ

Started by Vyse, June 20, 2009, 11:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Diddy Kong on November 13, 2012, 08:51:44 AM
not familiar with title moddign in project M's  mod, but mu_menumain_en and info.pac's contain message data, inside this are the song titles and some menu descriptions
Those were the two that I "fixed" and apparently it doesn't work.  D:

Info_en.pac controls the music titles at the start of a match. Mu_menumain_en.pac contains the song titles on the My Music screen.

If you're sure you edited info_en and the title at the start of the match hasn't changed, then you have some other problem. But it's been so long since I touched Brawl modding that I couldn't begin to guess what that problem is.

Yup.  Those two (info.pac & mu_menumain.pac) are definitely the ones I've changed.  I know I read somewhere that the two originally have *_en in the end and in order for it to work, you gotta erase that part.

On another note: I tried running my mods in Gecko (as opposed to Riivolution) and the changes worked.  I have a feeling it's something to do with Riivolution interfering with some kind of coding or files need to be moved in the right places.

November 26, 2012, 02:10:54 AM #348 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 02:23:25 AM by ShieldWolf
So now, I'm revisiting this same problem.  Apparently, it isn't Riivolution interfering.  I just added a few more songs and now it half works.

Originally, I changed the Airship song in Luigi's Mansion (now Dracula's Castle) for Wicked Six (from Sixto Sounds of OCRemix.org) and Theme of Tara in Shadow Moses for Heavens Divide (from MGS Peace Walker) and those two worked fine in Gecko.  After that, the info_training.pac file wouldn't cooperate for the new songs I added.  Quite frankly, I'm at a with what to do.

EDIT:

Never mind....  I found the problem....  r)

I've added two new music files to bf but when they loop they stop for like 1 second. But the loop is normal and on any other song in brawl too. Does anyone know that problem and how to fix it?