Music Guide and FAQ

Started by Vyse, June 20, 2009, 11:03:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.


yeah I named it X05 to replace final destination. I did everything correctly but it still doesn't work

hmm. i dunno.

also, does anyone know what number melee credits are? it isn't in the tracklist


wait, I'm using the sd loader for this. could that be the problem?

Quote from: 42 on August 05, 2009, 03:45:03 AM
wait, I'm using the sd loader for this. could that be the problem?

So long as you have the latest version of the code and are playing NTSC (PAL version doesn't support music yet), you should be fine.

what code? File replacement? (or whatever) I'm just playing this on the Brawl+ codeset

Oh. Well, the nightly builds contain the file replacement code, so you should be fine there...

private\wii\app\rsbe\pf\sound\strm\X05.brstm

Make sure you have that right.

yep, the files are in the right spots. also whats NTSC and how do I know i'm using it?

If you're in the Western hemisphere, you're probably using NTSC.

all right but it still doesn't work. Is there any other things that I need or is it just not working?

You're doing something wrong somewhere. It's not going to just arbitrarily not work for you when it works for anyone else. Check for typos in your folder path or something.

how do you add songs to obstacle course? there are 2 parts, and it messes up every time i try.

Quote from: 42 on July 31, 2009, 06:39:31 PM
yeah I named it X05 to replace final destination. I did everything correctly but it still doesn't work
Do you have File Patch 3.5.1?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: DeadX95 on August 06, 2009, 02:55:36 PM
how do you add songs to obstacle course? there are 2 parts, and it messes up every time i try.

I've uploaded a revised track list. I recently discovered several errors and unclear names while adding a ton of music, so I fixed it up as I went along. That should help you. Get it here.

If you look at that, you'll see there are two brstms for Obstacle Course: E02 and E07. The game loads one of these at random when the match starts, and it switches between them (not sure of the intervals). You can replace both of them with the same track (though it won't loop properly due to the switching), or you can use two different brstms to get alternating music.

ah, so it seems I didn't have file patch 3.5.1 after all! But now when I get to the "Now Loading" part, the screen stays black and the wii freezes. Any idea anyone?