Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can Someone pack these?  (Read 1870 times)
Eggroll900
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: July 20, 2009, 11:58:29 AM »

OK, Vile's Guide confuses me to no end. I Have no idea how to pack these. Can someone please pack these into a common3.pac? Here's the textures:
 http://www.mediafire.com/?zmongfwu1ez

Obviously, the name of the file is the item the texture replaces. All of these were found on either Stack Smash or Fit Artifex.

milkaholic123

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 12:31:37 PM »

They are easy to pack. what dont you understand?

Eggroll900
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 01:27:21 PM »

Mainly the fact that, seeing as how I downloaded these, I'm not really sure how to skip to getting the _new.pac without ASHing them. Also, I can't get the 003.pac required in the actual packing.

infy
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 09:21:53 AM »

i got a huge problem!!...i done every single step untill saving my pfotoshop edited PCS on the "newfiles" folder the problem is..when i run step2_ceate.exe it doesn´t create the "system" folder on the "newfiles" Sad im having a headache with this problem...can anyone help me out??

VILE
Badass.
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container KCMM Old Timer Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 09:56:27 AM »

i got a huge problem!!...i done every single step untill saving my pfotoshop edited PCS on the "newfiles" folder the problem is..when i run step2_ceate.exe it doesn´t create the "system" folder on the "newfiles" Sad im having a headache with this problem...can anyone help me out??
    Wrong thread.

Mainly the fact that, seeing as how I downloaded these, I'm not really sure how to skip to getting the _new.pac without ASHing them. Also, I can't get the 003.pac required in the actual packing.
    Replace the name _new.pac with your item you want to insert.

Zephiel:
    You know what I really like on my stack smash?
    Texture updates.

Androu1:
    @Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: