Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
Author Topic: BIG UPDATE 6/23 - MyKewl's Texture Hacks!  (Read 33348 times)
MyKewl
Mega Kitten

Ø "My future is righteousness." - Bob Marley Ø

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #60 on: June 20, 2010, 06:56:53 PM »

Anymore questions.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #61 on: June 20, 2010, 06:58:26 PM »

Seriously, he didnt mean anything bad. He's just annoyed because he's being disrespected. Someone else is spamming his links, I know him, he wouldn't do something like that. He also made those Rosalina textures to my understanding and I KNOW he made the koopa ones because I saw him do it. Please lay off him.
    Disrespected? I challenge you to find a single word that implicates disrespect in my post. The Rosalina textures belong to a fellow team member and the vertex hack (from Rosalina) belongs to LenSho, an admin on this site, so don't come telling me that he didn't steal anything.

Lensho's not an admin. xP

YoshiBoshi ... this is something between MyKewl and the mod team, please. He's grown up enough to be able to defend himself correctly.

ALSO I'm not giving myself downloads someone is spamming my downloads ask Yoshiboshi3. Thanks.
    Proof ? Who can spam you DL when your submission hasn't even been approved ? oÔ

if I get banned you will be losing a ton of users
    Who ? Do you have as many multi-accounts as that ? XD

Better yet, who would want to spam his DLs in the first place besides him? It's not like anyone benefits from it. -_-

The person who reported my Rosalina link was sending me messages about getting this removed because he thought I was stealing it. He was going to much to get it removed he obviously wanted to get it off and try to act like a hero. This guy has hated me since #1 and ever since I got him so pissed off he has been doing everything to get me off. I could see how  he spammed it and then reported it. Yoshiboshi3 was actually at my house while he was showing me how to re-color textures. We were excited about how much my pack was getting downloads. I came back 2 days later it was a negative number? Obviously it was glitched.

What's the "person's" username? That should help. :|

JuLz the person who got half credit on the rosalina. LenSho was the other half. And mabye even Vyse a admin could have done this. They both really hate me to death... even if they don't know me.
    JuLZ said that he didn't want people using his stuff.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Shrooms
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #62 on: June 20, 2010, 07:00:16 PM »

Anymore questions.
    Will you go to the prom with me?

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #63 on: June 20, 2010, 07:01:33 PM »

Seriously, he didnt mean anything bad. He's just annoyed because he's being disrespected. Someone else is spamming his links, I know him, he wouldn't do something like that. He also made those Rosalina textures to my understanding and I KNOW he made the koopa ones because I saw him do it. Please lay off him.
    Disrespected? I challenge you to find a single word that implicates disrespect in my post. The Rosalina textures belong to a fellow team member and the vertex hack (from Rosalina) belongs to LenSho, an admin on this site, so don't come telling me that he didn't steal anything.

YoshiBoshi ... this is something between MyKewl and the mod team, please. He's grown up enough to be able to defend himself correctly.

ALSO I'm not giving myself downloads someone is spamming my downloads ask Yoshiboshi3. Thanks.
    Proof ? Who can spam you DL when your submission hasn't even been approved ? oÔ

if I get banned you will be losing a ton of users
    Who ? Do you have as many multi-accounts as that ? XD

Better yet, who would want to spam his DLs in the first place besides him? It's not like anyone benefits from it. -_-

The person who reported my Rosalina link was sending me messages about getting this removed because he thought I was stealing it. He was going to much to get it removed he obviously wanted to get it off and try to act like a hero. This guy has hated me since #1 and ever since I got him so pissed off he has been doing everything to get me off. I could see how  he spammed it and then reported it. Yoshiboshi3 was actually at my house while he was showing me how to re-color textures. We were excited about how much my pack was getting downloads. I came back 2 days later it was a negative number? Obviously it was glitched.

What's the "person's" username? That should help. :|

JuLz the person who got half credit on the rosalina. LenSho was the other half. And mabye even Vyse a admin could have done this. They both really hate me to death... even if they don't know me.
    JuLZ said that he didn't want people using his stuff.
    Are you talking about his signature because he put that on after it was posted... And LenSho did half the work on Rosalina HD and he liked it, so I have half approval and half that doesn't want it. If he doesn't like it then I can take his credit out. I gave him enough already.

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #64 on: June 20, 2010, 07:01:57 PM »

Anymore questions.
    Will you go to the prom with me?

Mabye later... Sorry

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

Hey guys im yoshiboshi3 i maik vertex hacks

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #65 on: June 20, 2010, 07:02:36 PM »

INTERMISSION

Roflol

Disrespected? I challenge you to find a single word that implicates disrespect in my post. The Rosalina textures belong to a fellow team member and the vertex hack (from Rosalina) belongs to LenSho, an admin on this site, so don't come telling me that he didn't steal anything. And second, I think he can handle himself. You don't need to "protect" him like that, or you'll probably get into trouble as well. Our problem is with him, not with you, so with all due respect, I'm going to have to tell you to quit sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

Can you link me to the original textures? I dont believe that much..

STILL BETTER AT VEXING THAN TEXING

Marcov15
    >.>
    Supreme Kitten

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #66 on: June 20, 2010, 07:06:45 PM »

Yeah, you're right. His custom title fooled me xD

Disrespected? I challenge you to find a single word that implicates disrespect in my post. The Rosalina textures belong to a fellow team member and the vertex hack (from Rosalina) belongs to LenSho, an admin on this site, so don't come telling me that he didn't steal anything. And second, I think he can handle himself. You don't need to "protect" him like that, or you'll probably get into trouble as well. Our problem is with him, not with you, so with all due respect, I'm going to have to tell you to quit sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

He was a witness so he should be someone who can stick his nose in it. Trust me I don't piss people off on purpose. Obviously the only person who wanted to be a assh*ole to random kids is probablly someone like this mabye some kid that was getting bullied. Also don't be a jerk to Yoshiboshi.
    Witness? We're not talking about a crime scene here, and I hope that whole [censored] talk isn't directed to me, for your own good.

There's a difference between being disrespectful and being harsh.

"Our problem is with him, not with you, so with all due respect, I'm going to have to tell you to quit sticking your nose where it doesn't belong."

I hope you see the key words in that phrase.

Anyway, I just hope you behave from now on. I'm going to leave this here.

@ YoshiBoshi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1320&DiplayName=Rosalina%20(HD)

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #67 on: June 20, 2010, 07:11:39 PM »

Yeah, you're right. His custom title fooled me xD

He was a witness so he should be someone who can stick his nose in it. Trust me I don't piss people off on purpose. Obviously the only person who wanted to be a assh*ole to random kids is probablly someone like this mabye some kid that was getting bullied. Also don't be a jerk to Yoshiboshi.
    Witness? We're not talking about a crime scene here, and I hope that whole [censored] talk isn't directed to me, for your own good.

There's a difference between being disrespectful and being harsh.

"Our problem is with him, not with you, so with all due respect, I'm going to have to tell you to quit sticking your nose where it doesn't belong."

I hope you see the key words in that phrase.

Anyway, I just hope you behave from now on. I'm going to leave this here.

@ YoshiBoshi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1320&DiplayName=Rosalina%20(HD)

I spy with my little eye.....one texture.
    ....is this a joke or something?

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2010, 07:20:39 PM »

Just wanted to say that MyKewl thinking I had anything to do with this -- inflating his download count, whatever else he's done and blamed on a convenient "someone else" -- is hysterical.

Sorry, kid, but not everyone's as petty as you are. I've just been living my life, not giving a damn about you, and occasionally checking in to see how things have unfolded so I can get a good laugh.

You guys haven't disappointed me yet.

Anyway.

Marcov: chill out a little, eh? No need to bite Yoshi's head off because he's sticking up for his friend. But, with that said...

Yoshi, Marcov is right. This is none of your business.

Understand that taking someone's original texture and running it through GIMP's Colorizer a few times is still plagiarism -- stealing.
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 07:22:50 PM by Vyse » Logged

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #69 on: June 20, 2010, 07:34:30 PM »

Just wanted to say that MyKewl thinking I had anything to do with this -- inflating his download count, whatever else he's done and blamed on a convenient "someone else" -- is hysterical.

Sorry, kid, but not everyone's as petty as you are. I've just been living my life, not giving a damn about you, and occasionally checking in to see how things have unfolded so I can get a good laugh.

You guys haven't disappointed me yet.

Anyway.

Marcov: chill out a little, eh? No need to bite Yoshi's head off because he's sticking up for his friend. But, with that said...

Yoshi, Marcov is right. This is none of your business.

Understand that taking someone's original texture and running it through GIMP's Colorizer a few times is still plagiarism -- stealing.

I didn't use GIMP, I don't know why I just posted this.
    Also I wasn't taking credit I gave him SO MUCH credit. I posted it mostly to help people get rid of Peach and get bad-a Rosalina.
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 07:35:55 PM by MyKewl » Logged

Marcov15
    >.>
    Supreme Kitten

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #70 on: June 20, 2010, 07:39:48 PM »

I didn't use GIMP, I don't know why I just posted this.
    Don't take it so literally. Vyse means that a simple recolor is still plagiarism.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2010, 07:52:33 PM »

"Giving credit" is not a blanket license to do whatever the hell you want with someone else's work and release it on your own.

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #72 on: June 20, 2010, 08:02:31 PM »

"Giving credit" is not a blanket license to do whatever the hell you want with someone else's work and release it on your own.

This is unfortunately true. I had a little trouble with the original creator of the koopa texture.

However, thank you Marcov for giving him another chance. He's told me he's working on a totally original and cool texture right now just to make up for everything.

He's coming...
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 08:13:45 PM by Yoshiboshi3 » Logged

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #73 on: June 20, 2010, 08:07:23 PM »

This is unfortunately true. I had a little trouble with the original creator of the koopa texture.

However, thank you Marcov for giving him another chance. He's told me he's working on a totally original and cool texture right now just to make up for everything.

I didn't make this to make up. And Vyse I got credit from someone who did 50% of the model. How about we all drop it... And why everytime I log in I get a thing that says Reported:1 and I click it and it shows nothing... Very annoying.

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #74 on: June 20, 2010, 08:14:25 PM »

Let's also remember this people, this started because someone started raging my links to get me in trouble. I don't try to piss you off Vyse, but you know you hated me at the beginning. Marcov, I don't f'ing know you but you are mad because you think I stole something and you think it's cool to start spamming on my texture post that has NOTHING to do with stealing. If you wanted to be a GOOD admin don't make this public that is something no one needs to see except you and me. I would be fine if someone reseted my account The downloads and what-not. If not just whatever. I'm not trying to make enemies I'm trying to just get along. If you haven't noticed I only rage when people start fukin with me.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7
    Print
    Jump to: