Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: BIG UPDATE 6/23 - MyKewl's Texture Hacks!  (Read 33750 times)
MyKewl
Mega Kitten

Ø "My future is righteousness." - Bob Marley Ø

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #75 on: June 20, 2010, 08:20:08 PM »

I did not make this account to get threatned to be banned. If JuLz really didn't like it I messaged him earlier and said "If you wanted me to delete the Rosalina Pack will you just message back" and he never did. Then someone deleted them, furthermore I'm sorry but who gives a fuk about me making someones model texture into a pack. I would be flattered if someone did that to mine. Think about it, someone really likes your model SO much they made a huge pack thinking about the model. Do you think I made it to steal credit? I don't care if I didn't get credit AT ALL. Also since the Rosalina HD is such a famous model I could see how people will still remember who originally created the model. Also if thats enough if people actually download or read the description I gave credit about JuLz and LenSho the whole time. Did I write "YEAH I MADE THIS" or anything? Thanks for reading this if you actually did or are you going to read half of it and just write back flamming posts? Whatev.
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 08:21:18 PM by MyKewl » Logged

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #76 on: June 20, 2010, 08:28:06 PM »

Also one more thing EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW. There is someone on here the STOLE ROSALINA HD and named it Sunshine Rosalina and put in the very end of the description : credit to Julz. OUTRAGEOUS like seriously go mess with him. Want a picture? Here:

ALSO this guy stole a model texture and just changed the EYE Color? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #77 on: June 20, 2010, 08:29:23 PM »

Sorry about the white space

EDIT: The first picture didn't add credit where the credit section is supposed to be at.
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 08:31:04 PM by MyKewl » Logged

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #78 on: June 20, 2010, 08:33:50 PM »

Anyone gonna post back? Seriously I'm getting mad how all of a sudden people be logging off. When I show proof of stealing.

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #79 on: June 20, 2010, 08:38:36 PM »

Also why did I get stopped from reporting? I always report legitimate stuff.

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #80 on: June 20, 2010, 08:38:52 PM »

Didn't you ask us to stop talking about this in your thread? Make up your mind.

We've been talking to SalaCommander, so cool off.

You seem to be under the impression that we constantly police the Vault and the forum, looking for theft and rule-breaking. We don't. We can't; we don't have that kind of time. I don't know who approved that Rosalina, but it shouldn't have been.

Bottom line: we can't catch everything. We need the other users to help us out by reporting things, but no one does.

Reporting: You reported one thing of Yoshi's as being "so cool it froze the game" or something. I wouldn't (and didn't) ban you from reporting for that, but still, if that wasn't a joke report, you need to make it not look like one.
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 08:41:09 PM by Vyse » Logged

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #81 on: June 20, 2010, 08:40:02 PM »

Didn't you ask us to stop talking about this in your thread? Make up your mind.

We've been talking to SalaCommander, so cool off.

You seem to be under the impression that we constantly police the Vault, looking for things that are stolen. We don't. We can't; we don't have that kind of time. I don't know who approved that Rosalina, but it shouldn't have been.

Bottom line: we can't catch everything. We need the other users to help us out by reporting things, but no one does.
    I always report things that are wrong so can I have that permission back to do it?

Vyse
    Administrator

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic PC Hardcore Gamer 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Starstormer

« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2010, 08:41:49 PM »

I edited my post to talk about that. I'll give it back.

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #83 on: June 20, 2010, 08:43:27 PM »

I edited my post to talk about that. I'll give it back.

That cool thing is an inside joke between me and Yoshiboshi3 and he wanted me to report it that, because also it has 1 Download which was me. I apologize for doing that but we didn't think anyone looked at it.

Appreciate it.
     Kirby Dance
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 08:44:58 PM by MyKewl » Logged

Marcov15
    >.>
    Supreme Kitten

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #84 on: June 20, 2010, 09:13:31 PM »

Let's also remember this people, this started because someone started raging my links to get me in trouble. I don't try to piss you off Vyse, but you know you hated me at the beginning. Marcov, I don't f'ing know you but you are mad because you think I stole something and you think it's cool to start spamming on my texture post that has NOTHING to do with stealing. If you wanted to be a GOOD admin don't make this public that is something no one needs to see except you and me. I would be fine if someone reseted my account The downloads and what-not. If not just whatever. I'm not trying to make enemies I'm trying to just get along. If you haven't noticed I only rage when people start fukin with me.
    I don't think you stole something. I know you stole something. I didn't spam your topic, it was you the one that reacted violently. I just intended to leave that first message to you as a warning. I hoped you would understand and change your attitude like most people do.

You aren't going to tell me how to do my job. If I wanna warn you by PM, I'll do so, and if I don't wanna, I won't do so.

Look, you might want to back off now. I already gave you one more chance, don't waste it.

That's all.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #85 on: June 20, 2010, 09:19:13 PM »

Let's also remember this people, this started because someone started raging my links to get me in trouble. I don't try to piss you off Vyse, but you know you hated me at the beginning. Marcov, I don't f'ing know you but you are mad because you think I stole something and you think it's cool to start spamming on my texture post that has NOTHING to do with stealing. If you wanted to be a GOOD admin don't make this public that is something no one needs to see except you and me. I would be fine if someone reseted my account The downloads and what-not. If not just whatever. I'm not trying to make enemies I'm trying to just get along. If you haven't noticed I only rage when people start fukin with me.
    I don't think you stole something. I know you stole something. I didn't spam your topic, it was you the one that reacted violently. I just intended to leave that first message to you as a warning. I hoped you would understand and change your attitude like most people do.

You aren't going to tell me how to do my job. If I wanna warn you by PM, I'll do so, and if I don't wanna, I won't do so.

Look, you might want to back off now. I already gave you one more chance, don't waste it.

That's all.

I'm not arguing with you right now or anything, but I read the rules section and a admin is supposed to be presenting you a warning:

Level 0, Normal: This is what everyone has right now.
    Level 1, Warned: No functional difference from normal, but another infraction will bump you to Level 2. Goes away after two weeks.
    Level 2, Moderated: All posts must be approved by a moderator before they appear on the forum. Goes away after one week.
    Level 3, Mute: Read-only. Goes away after one week.
    Level 4, Banned: Cannot view the forum. May or may not go away.

Appreciate telling me what level I'm on as right now you haven't told me. Marcov this is over let's stop writing on a TEXTURE TOPIC. I would APPRECIATE it if you PMed me as it would be RESPECTFUL. It would just be a better thing to do so.

O hai Marcov your signature breaks the rules...
    To add up your to much.
    Images in signatures should not be more than 800 pixels wide or 200 pixels tall. You may have no more than two images in your signature; if you choose to have two, each must be at most 400x200 if they go on one line or 800x100 if they are on separate lines.

Just lettin you know buddy.

LookItsLink
    Look-Its-'Nother-Addiction
    Special Access

mhmm.

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container Staff Helper

« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2010, 09:37:23 PM »

Actually those rules were just updated recently, actually after your dispute with the admins, so no warning as been applied (you are at 0). That of course can change though.

And regarding Marcov's signature, his is still within the limits. You forgot the part that said that BrawlVault generated sigs do not count towards that limitation.

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #87 on: June 20, 2010, 09:40:50 PM »

Actually those rules were just updated recently, actually after your dispute with the admins, so no warning as been applied (you are at 0). That of course can change though.

And regarding Marcov's signature, his is still within the limits. You forgot the part that said that BrawlVault generated sigs do not count towards that limitation.

Thanks dude I didn't see that

EDIT: Just because of that I leveled up your card.
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 09:42:08 PM by MyKewl » Logged

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2010, 11:33:53 PM »

You reported one thing of Yoshi's as being "so cool it froze the game" or something.

haha!

??_?
    Attention. I have your Attention.
    Holy Kitten

PM me or something

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Sniper Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #89 on: June 21, 2010, 07:32:55 AM »

ALSO this guy stole a model texture and just changed the EYE Color? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Dude, you didn't change anything.  Don't even post this crap anymore.  And how are you online? I thought you were temporarily banned

Pages:  1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7
    Print
    Jump to: