Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Codes  (Read 991 times)
Miniova
Extreme Kitten

Real life strikes again!

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « on: June 20, 2010, 03:57:39 PM »

I'm not looking for any codes I just was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to write some of the codes for brawl.  I'm thinking it would be a fun thing to try to do.

People if you have anything you need to ask me(especially the katana ness thing) please talk to me over AIM. I'll be more than happy.  AIM is Gradybryson1993

zigazav
    Advanced Kitten

Likes to hack SSBB. Using mom's Wii for hacks now.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 06:16:27 PM »

Do you mean by "writing codes" meaning using codes on the net, and putting them onto a gct file? Cause if you want to make a gct file (cheat code file for wii) you need the code mannager to put the codes into, and make a gct file. If you already have a code txt file, you can open it in the code mannager, and export it as a gct file. But if you're wondering how to MAKE a code, I can't help you there.

I'm currently taking requests for BRSTMs, if I feel like it. Also, I'm having trouble with the Brawlvault Sig Generator, the picture won't show like it used to do, the sig I created won't show.
    And, what's up  with Censoring my previous signature  KCMM? I wasn't using the word "S**t", that was Japanese language I was using in there, in a song. Nothing to do with that bad language word you think I was using. No offence.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: