As for me. I'd be more than willing to write for the KC:MM blog, especially for those unseen mods that are so well-done, yet so not-so-many downloads that deserve them. Also writing is an art form for me.
Exactly. We're like twins!
Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 09:06:35 PM
Here's a copy of my application:
1. Why do you want this position?
I want this position, because I want to put my grammar skills to good use, along with recognizing hackers with little or no attention, but whom, of which, have decent hacks. Also, my friend, Akeno Ryuko, another Blog Curator, recommended it to me.
2. Have you written for a blog before?
Yes, I have written for a couple of blogs, actually. I mainly wrote for blogs about gaming.
3. When you aren’t lurking the Vault, how do you spend your time?
Whenever I am not roaming around the Vault, I am playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl. (I play that game non-stop)
4. When you browse the Vault, what kind of Mods catch your attention?
Out of the entirety of the Vault, I would have to say that Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Halo hacks really catch my eye.
5. What do you usually browse the Vault for?
I usually roam around the Vault, searching for good Model hacks, PSA hacks, and sometimes even Texture hacks and Music hacks.
6. Do you have pets, if so, what's their name?
I have 2 dogs: Lucy, a female Great Dane, and Max, a male Harlequin.
7. If you met your favorite hacker, what would you say to them?
I would probably say that they are my all-time idol when it comes to PSA and Model hacking.
8. How are you feeling today?
I am feeling very ecstatic, today.