Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 816124 times)
_Data_Drain_
Master of the Dark Matter
Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2280 on: July 14, 2011, 03:09:07 PM »

Although I keep forgetting to mention this...

Down smash shouldn't hit behind him. It looks a bit silly when it does. Tongue

Maybe the meteors should do more damage? I mean the level two charge does as much as Shadow Flare, which comes out far faster. Or it should at least mildly knock the foe down the same way the meteor is going.

Actually... His side B can do up to 18% damage in the weak version if all hits connect. This should be nerfed a bit. Although... Then again, it's very hard to connect all the hits... So, I'm not 100% sure.

Going back to damage, it seems like a lot of moves do about the same damage, these should be edited accordingly. To fit with how they work. Like down and up smash, they should trade damage %. down smash should, once it's hit box is fixed, do 16% damage, where as up smash should do 13%, think about it, one will only hit one side, and have shorter range, the other hits both sides, and has a lot of range. So yeah. They should trade damage.

The down throw doesn't actually make them go on the ground like Snake's, It puts them standing right up behind you.

Up throw now randomly after about 60% doesn't send them straight up, it throws them a bit forward?

His air mobility might be a little too good, it seems about like Wario's, everything else about the physics are fine though.

Alright... I'm done with feedback for now. I'll play test more later. Tongue
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 08:57:30 PM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2281 on: July 14, 2011, 11:23:41 PM »

Finally I can get back to working on this! I just downloaded it, great changes Divine. I love the Dissidia wait animation, very classy. First order of business will be making it left handed. I'll give it to Divine after that for the next time he uploads.

edit: woohoo I just made intermediate kitten lol
    « Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 11:26:45 PM by Tormod » Logged

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Hackingstar
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Featured Famous Hacker Heart Container >9000

« Reply #2282 on: July 14, 2011, 11:24:30 PM »

*captain falcon voice* YES  Happy Face

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2283 on: July 14, 2011, 11:48:24 PM »

Finally I can get back to working on this! I just downloaded it, great changes Divine. I love the Dissidia wait animation, very classy. First order of business will be making it left handed. I'll give it to Divine after that for the next time he uploads.

Like I said, I'll be looking forward to your edits.

I just hope DO looks at my feedback for this version...

And congratulations on being a Intermediate Kitten. Tongue

DivineOverlord
    Supreme PSA Overlord
    Holy Kitten

Ready to hack SSB4? XD

• Awards KCMM Veteran Pin Collector Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2284 on: July 15, 2011, 04:03:04 AM »

Awesome!!! Lemme know if you want me to help out changing his sword animations to his left hand since there's tons of animations to change lol

Like I said, I'll be looking forward to your edits.

I just hope DO looks at my feedback for this version...

And congratulations on being a Intermediate Kitten. Tongue

yep I saw them Wink

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB Cheesy

Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
    Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
    PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
    + Dante Update
    + sword master kirby
    + Loyd over Pit
    + DO/KJ fusion Ichigo

Triforce Zelda (Deceased)
    Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2285 on: July 15, 2011, 04:22:43 AM »

I still say he should be weakened becaused of his reach, or at least slowed down.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2286 on: July 15, 2011, 04:52:16 AM »

not impressed

We've been tweaking him and changing him to make him balanced for like... the last hundred pages.
    Balancing him isn't as simple as lowering his damage or making him slower.

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2287 on: July 15, 2011, 04:54:43 AM »

If you wanna keep all his good features in, your gonna have to do the simple way. But if you wanna take away some of his cool features because they're,"too powerful", well, that's on you.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2288 on: July 15, 2011, 05:02:02 AM »

If you wanna keep all his good features in, your gonna have to do the simple way. But if you wanna take away some of his cool features because they're,"too powerful", well, that's on you.
    Um... DO made a weaker version that does like at most 18 damage... On a move that hardly hits for the percent, and at the least 8% damage.

Now he might like I said in my previous feedback, spread out a bit more, but Sephiroth is already weaker then most in damage.

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2289 on: July 15, 2011, 05:04:41 AM »

But it's offset by his reach, so he's technically balanced - unless you want to re-add the damage and nerf his recovery.

Tormod
    The Kokiri Boy
    Special Access

[ex-PSAnimator/ex-Modeler]

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Novice Restorer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2290 on: July 15, 2011, 05:51:48 AM »

Awesome!!! Lemme know if you want me to help out changing his sword animations to his left hand since there's tons of animations to change lol

Done with the conversion, FitMarth just needs an adjustment in the timer for the wing. Speaking of which, it disappears for the duration of the new dash attack. And the wing will no longer go in front of him when he runs, but instead trail behind and fan out.

Another thing I noticed was that the scale on TransN was set to 1.05 for Y only, I'm assuming its to make him taller without making him wider so he looks more proportioned. I agree that he should be stretched out a little to look right. The only problem is his entire body stems from TransN, wich means the stretch will be upwards regardless of the orientation of his body. For example, his sword is longer and thinner when pointing upwards and shorter and thicker when horizontal. So I scaled that back to one and changed his translation values so he is taller without being wider and without the side effect I previously described. (He actually has more accurate human proportions now than Marth's original translations give him  Wink ) I got rid of some of link's body translations that I found in the down stabs as well.

I still say he should be weakened becaused of his reach, or at least slowed down.
    Um... DO made a weaker version that does like at most 18 damage... On a move that hardly hits for the percent, and at the least 8% damage.

Now he might like I said in my previous feedback, spread out a bit more, but Sephiroth is already weaker then most in damage.

Yes, I was just playing with the weaker version and it felt good. Not to strong and not too weak. There's 4 versions now just of varying strength, I think everyone can find a Seph with the amount of strength they desire now XD

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
    My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Lol Kitten

6/30/10 - 8/18/11

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2291 on: July 15, 2011, 05:54:52 AM »

Excellent
    « Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:55:48 AM by SuperZelda » Logged

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2292 on: July 15, 2011, 07:22:36 AM »

Okay. I think I'll take my part and do the final version. I just need a list of what I need to change.

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #2293 on: July 15, 2011, 07:40:36 AM »

Okay. I think I'll take my part and do the final version. I just need a list of what I need to change.
    Look at my posts one page back. I gave some feedback for the weak version.

EDIT:
    Eh, here. I'll just quote them.

Alright, time for some feedback.

Neutral air needs a TINY bit of end lag, and no kill power. Why do I say tiny bit? Well, it's not as usable as forward air on stage, but off stage it's a powerful gimping tool... So that's why I want the power nerf, it should be a damage dealer only.

The new animation for forward air makes it a lot slower... I like this a lot, it makes spamming it off stage unsafe, but you still can use it off stage, so there's risk and reward for using it off stage now. And it's still a Godly spacing tool on stage. However this brings me to the next thing I like.

He has a somewhat hard time killing now too. I like this, he's starting to take some skill to play right. That's what I've been wanting all along, hard to master, but if mastered, a deadly force.

So yeah, what he needs is a few damage, and knock back fixes here and there. And a new back air... And maybe being able to control Hell's Gate in the air, while having more ending lag.

And I'd say he might be ready for Tormod to animate.

Although I keep forgetting to mention this...

Down smash shouldn't hit behind him. It looks a bit silly when it does. Tongue

Maybe the meteors should do more damage? I mean the level two charge does as much as Shadow Flare, which comes out far faster. Or it should at least mildly knock the foe down the same way the meteor is going.

Actually... His side B can do up to 18% damage in the weak version if all hits connect. This should be nerfed a bit. Although... Then again, it's very hard to connect all the hits... So, I'm not 100% sure.

Going back to damage, it seems like a lot of moves do about the same damage, these should be edited accordingly. To fit with how they work. Like down and up smash, they should trade damage %. down smash should, once it's hit box is fixed, do 16% damage, where as up smash should do 13%, think about it, one will only hit one side, and have shorter range, the other hits both sides, and has a lot of range. So yeah. They should trade damage.

The down throw doesn't actually make them go on the ground like Snake's, It puts them standing right up behind you.

Up throw now randomly after about 60% doesn't send them straight up, it throws them a bit forward?

His air mobility might be a little too good, it seems about like Wario's, everything else about the physics are fine though.

Alright... I'm done with feedback for now. I'll play test more later. Tongue

« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 07:47:04 AM by _Data_Drain_ » Logged

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2294 on: July 15, 2011, 08:25:52 AM »

Finally the One Winged Angel will be done.  Happy Face

Pages:  1 ... 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: