Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 40
Author Topic: My Little Pony + Brawl: Mario Kart/3D Outline Render  (Read 224807 times)
Tawa Hoda
Extreme Kitten

Photon Particles, Sun.

• Awards Ceiling Cat Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #390 on: January 26, 2012, 08:44:15 PM »

Who says I wasn't haten there for a bit.

I don't mind them being in brawl, but I sure ain't DL them  not impressed
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 09:06:43 PM by Tawa_Hoda » Logged

Dark Aura
    Extreme Kitten

HIYA! Whachya watching?

• Awards Constructive

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #391 on: January 26, 2012, 09:24:53 PM »

And the point of you commenting then is...?

Ah, whatever, love and tolerate. ;3

Well, I haven't shown off anything besides that, I haven't really shown a video with custom animation. I want to perfect the lighting first, I just need to edit those shaders/materials first...

Sounds great. Just keep doing what you're doing man, and I'll continue to be patiently yet eagerly waiting for your updates.  AWESOME 2.0!
    « Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 09:30:25 PM by Dark Aura » Logged

Tawa Hoda
    Extreme Kitten

Photon Particles, Sun.

• Awards Ceiling Cat Ninja

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #392 on: January 26, 2012, 09:55:47 PM »

And the point of you commenting then is...?

Getting my 2 cents in.

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #393 on: January 26, 2012, 10:07:35 PM »

People come and go, just wait until theres more worth coming to see.

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #394 on: January 27, 2012, 03:21:54 PM »

Who says I wasn't haten there for a bit.

I don't mind them being in brawl, but I sure ain't DL them  not impressed
    Seriously, if you're gonna troll our project, or not say any non-derogative remarks, then don't post at all.

I'm back after a long while.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #395 on: January 27, 2012, 04:39:48 PM »

Hey Xiggah, how do I get past the out of range exception error in brawlbox?
    I mean this error right here
    Kinda big image so I put it in spoiler >_>
    *sigh* I'm kind of jealous...
    Seeing your project actually going somewhere when mine hit's a [censored]ing brick wall every ten seconds and I can't get anyone to help out...

But eh...I'm still rooting for this team anyway, at least for the fact that you're one of the few who have helped me Mario Facepalm

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #396 on: January 27, 2012, 04:56:13 PM »

Thanks for the support. I'd say one of the errors has probably got something to do with the rig: All the errors have to do with a fault .DAE, at least for those who don't have computer problems running Brawlbox.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #397 on: January 27, 2012, 05:03:35 PM »

Hey Xiggah, how do I get past the out of range exception error in brawlbox?
    I mean this error right here
    Kinda big image so I put it in spoiler >_>
    *sigh* I'm kind of jealous...
    Seeing your project actually going somewhere when mine hit's a [censored]ing brick wall every ten seconds and I can't get anyone to help out...

But eh...I'm still rooting for this team anyway, at least for the fact that you're one of the few who have helped me Mario Facepalm

lol i usually get that error if i try to resize a stage model or make changes to it materials...

for a character, ur rig must be messed up, or as Xiggah said, faulty .DAE.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #398 on: January 27, 2012, 05:21:53 PM »

It's quite astounding what bronies are gonna do to get their ponies into this game.  Full character replacements with custom made models (I'm assuming) for characters designed for a female demographic aged between about 4-12.  Well, I'll probably never see the appeal or reasons as to why teenage boys/grown men gain such an unnatural obsession into the show, but I will at least credit y'all for your hard work so far.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #399 on: January 27, 2012, 05:55:46 PM »

For the rig I only added a few bones to the hip bone in brawlbox (before exporting to DAE) from an unedtited Zelda pac >_>

This is getting annoying as hell, but at least now I got her model the right size (She's about marth's size since the last time I actually managed to import her without an error) and the hands and everything else T stanced (thanks to Xiggah for that with the hands)

*sigh* I'm going to have to import a new set of bones and rerig all this [censored] AGAIN =-= *eyetwitch* But no, I'm not giving up, partially cause Xiggah's not giving up on his project and even taking time out to help me with mine, same with Nymph...
    But I want to finish something and actually have it be worth downloading for once!

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #400 on: January 27, 2012, 06:03:27 PM »

For the rig I only added a few bones to the hip bone in brawlbox (before exporting to DAE) from an unedtited Zelda pac >_>

This is getting annoying as hell, but at least now I got her model the right size (She's about marth's size since the last time I actually managed to import her without an error) and the hands and everything else T stanced (thanks to Xiggah for that with the hands)

*sigh* I'm going to have to import a new set of bones and rerig all this [censored] AGAIN =-= *eyetwitch* But no, I'm not giving up, partially cause Xiggah's not giving up on his project and even taking time out to help me with mine, same with Nymph...
    But I want to finish something and actually have it be worth downloading for once!

Here's a tip that'll help: Don't rig again, instead go to the skin parameter, advanced parameters, save envelope. That way you could delete the rig, put a new skin on the same model, and then reload that envelope: and you avoid re-rigging. Also, if you send me a max download I'll look at what's wrong with the import.

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

« Reply #401 on: January 27, 2012, 06:13:26 PM »

Here's a tip that'll help: Don't rig again, instead go to the skin parameter, advanced parameters, save envelope. That way you could delete the rig, put a new skin on the same model, and then reload that envelope: and you avoid re-rigging. Also, if you send me a max download I'll look at what's wrong with the import.
    Thanks for the tip Smiley
    It'll save me time re-rigging the legs over and over XD Not much else though since I haven't gotten past that point yet :/

sure, I'll pm you a copy of the file I almost deleated for good off my computer >_> I believe I'll send you the one that I actually managed to import into brawlbox.
    I just get so frustrated with crap sometimes, especially cause I got a bunch of RL crap pissing me off lately.

turbobear
    Mega Kitten

GONNA GO GET THE THING!!!

• Awards Hot Topic Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #402 on: January 28, 2012, 08:43:41 AM »

ill probably start on the psa for spike soon.  im not sure what to do for the specials/fs so all ideas are welcome.  i think i will do some base animations in brawlbox just to get a base for the psa and let somepony with animation skill do the final ones in max or something.

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

« Reply #403 on: January 28, 2012, 09:10:23 AM »

ill probably start on the psa for spike soon.  im not sure what to do for the specials/fs so all ideas are welcome.  i think i will do some base animations in brawlbox just to get a base for the psa and let somepony with animation skill do the final ones in max or something.

Seems good. If you want advice for attacks then I'll probably be sending you a few moveset ideas here and there, although right now I can only think that I didn't rig him well enough to have such an in-depth PSA...

BriefCasey795
    Supreme Kitten

What does one poot here?

• Awards Heart Container RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #404 on: January 28, 2012, 02:29:24 PM »

Hey, if were gonna make the movesets cartoon like in a way, I just found this video on youtube. I highly doubt this would get used as an attack though,
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUoZAhZYoPM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUoZAhZYoPM</a>
    yeah, rarity smacking foes with her rear probably isn't a good idea, but this video is probably just a joke.

I'm back after a long while.

Pages:  1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 40
    Print
    Jump to: