Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 ... 161
Author Topic: TABUU / FREDRIK PSA house. Magolor - Current WIP  (Read 602979 times)
Tabuu Forte Akugun
Boss Kitten

Smash 4 Main: Bowser

• Awards Heart Container Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1605 on: May 15, 2014, 11:18:07 AM »

your gonna remake every single animation for  tabuu?

Pretty much. They old ones look like crap and he deserved, like, so much better.

Even the ones I'm recycling are getting edits, so yeah...

This time around, for most moves, I'm using Boss Tabuu as a direct reference, copying values over to my PSA. Too bad I can't get that bloody sword trail working. D:

TheShyGuy
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1606 on: May 15, 2014, 03:40:51 PM »

Do you need help animating anything?  I wanna get back into animating and I'm looking for something to do.  I don't have Maya or 3ds Max though, so I gotta use BB (unless you guys know how to use Blender for animating?).

I dunno how well this will go for me, so I'm unsure if I'll be reliable haha =/

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1607 on: May 15, 2014, 04:33:04 PM »

Do you need help animating anything?  I wanna get back into animating and I'm looking for something to do.  I don't have Maya or 3ds Max though, so I gotta use BB (unless you guys know how to use Blender for animating?).

I dunno how well this will go for me, so I'm unsure if I'll be reliable haha =/

Thanks a million for your offer. Grin But I'm okay. Really Smiley All I can say is use refs and draw some stick figures. lol It's served me well and made things easier.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1608 on: May 15, 2014, 04:40:34 PM »

Idk if it's been asked, but is King K Rool completely scrapped?

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1609 on: May 16, 2014, 12:40:25 PM »

No, King K. Rool is simply on hold.

I've got a couple of Tabuu shots now:

He has a new run and dash animation/pose.

New WalkSlow

He re-uses his WaitItem.

Charging animation for his Side Special. He will still do the Boomerang Toss, but as I've said before, it can now be charged. And yes... I'll reduce GFX frequency

Jump animations are being completely redone. Here's his Forward Aerial Jump.

Nebulon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer Super Saiyan Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1610 on: May 16, 2014, 12:44:08 PM »

New WalkSlow

He re-uses his WaitItem.

Charging animation for his Side Special. He will still do the Boomerang Toss, but as I've said before, it can now be charged. And yes... I'll reduce GFX frequency

Those are awesome! I love using Tabuu so I'm very excited.

Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1611 on: May 16, 2014, 02:43:10 PM »

New WalkSlow

He re-uses his WaitItem.

Hmm... These sets of animations sounds interesting... Wanna see that Tabuu in action Tongue

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1612 on: May 16, 2014, 09:49:13 PM »

Well, a lot more work today led to this:

Tabuu has a completely new crouch. I dub it the Greek God pose. One hand on the ground, with his item hand in the air. [censored], I forgot to snap his SquatWaitItem, but it's done also.

I seriously updated his Aerial Up Special. Updated leg and arm movements, and now has finger rotations.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #1613 on: May 17, 2014, 07:56:14 AM »

I'm glad you're updating the Up B because that thing was so hard to use and just didn't work that well compared to the rest of Tabuu. I can understand trying to balance him out since he's so big but it felt more broken than balanced. Hopefully this version's will feel and work a lot better. Cheesy

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1614 on: May 17, 2014, 09:48:43 AM »

I'm glad you're updating the Up B because that thing was so hard to use and just didn't work that well compared to the rest of Tabuu. I can understand trying to balance him out since he's so big but it felt more broken than balanced. Hopefully this version's will feel and work a lot better. Cheesy

Oh? I'd like it if you gave me feedback on how to improve the move on the PSA side of things. I was thinking of putting the hitbox on the wings themselves, and increasing the size of it. Whatcha think? Less awkward? Grin I'll go do that right away.

Anyway! After I do that, it'll be time for more animations. Smiley This time I want to finish the motions before the PSA.

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1615 on: May 17, 2014, 10:16:06 AM »

Oh? I'd like it if you gave me feedback on how to improve the move on the PSA side of things. I was thinking of putting the hitbox on the wings themselves, and increasing the size of it. Whatcha think? Less awkward? Grin I'll go do that right away.

Anyway! After I do that, it'll be time for more animations. Smiley This time I want to finish the motions before the PSA.
    I can do that too. Oh, and since you made him bigger, I'd suggest you to give him a sort of super armor or something like this, or he'll end up being a punching bag... Especially for small n' strong characters like Kirby... lol.

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1616 on: May 17, 2014, 10:23:20 AM »

I can do that too. Oh, and since you made him bigger, I'd suggest you to give him a sort of super armor or something like this, or he'll end up being a punching bag... Especially for small n' strong characters like Kirby... lol.

Super Armor might make him a bit cheap and broken, I'm a little cautious when it comes to that. D:

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1617 on: May 17, 2014, 10:30:47 AM »

Super Armor might make him a bit cheap and broken, I'm a little cautious when it comes to that. D:
    Something that doesn't make you fly with an attack that deals 4%-5% might be cool though... Or else, like I said, Tabuu's gonna be more like a punching bag...

Tabuu Forte Akugun
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1618 on: May 17, 2014, 10:31:57 AM »

Something that doesn't make you fly with an attack that deals 4%-5% might be cool though... Or else, like I said, Tabuu's gonna be more like a punching bag...

Ah, ok. To strengthen it, you mean. No problem. I'll add it in. Grin

Akeno/Archer
    Special Access

« Reply #1619 on: May 17, 2014, 12:10:31 PM »

Ah, ok. To strengthen it, you mean. No problem. I'll add it in. Grin
    Because in my previous fights with and against him, I recall him taking alot of damage very quickly... That was quite annoying.
    Glad to know you're strenghthening him a little... lol.

Pages:  1 ... 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 ... 161
    Print
    Jump to: