Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 228
Author Topic: KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues  (Read 819569 times)
_Data_Drain_
Master of the Dark Matter
Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #615 on: April 25, 2011, 03:51:55 AM »

guess nobody noticed...Sad
    Oh, sorry... I'm sure this is useful for those with Riivolution... I just can't use it... Sad

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Renowned Hacker Heart Container >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #616 on: April 25, 2011, 05:26:00 AM »

Edit: Wolfric and Apprentice of Death, I added you as a collaborator, feedback is just as important as the PSA itself.

Awesome Face

guess nobody noticed...Sad

D: I didn't! I'm going to test that out right now! (If I can)

Things left to do:

Edit the entry animation. Maybe just keep it simple. Have standing there and have him move into his idle position.

Suggestions for new moves:

Side Aerial Special: This has been brought up a few times. Change side air special to "Oblivion". That's the move in KH2 where he dashes behind Sora and it makes him take a bunch of hits.
    It worked similar in Dissidia, he dashed forwards a bit and if he passed his opponent they got hit a bunch of times.
    So here's how I think it should work:
    He dashes forwards in the air, if he passes the opponent they flinch (major flinch like Heartless Angel) and during this they are getting hit a bunch of times (As if they were being grab pummeled).
    This should only last a few seconds.
    It makes you go into a helpless fall.

Air Down Special: Godspeed. Shoots (Kirbys Up-B sword slash effect) diagonally downwards.
    « Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 06:42:19 AM by Apprentice Of Death » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #617 on: April 25, 2011, 06:13:56 AM »

Side Aerial: This has been brought up a few times. Change side air to "Oblivion". That's the move in KH2 where he dashes behind Sora and it makes him take a bunch of hits.
    It worked similar in Dissidia, he dashed forwards a bit and if he passed his opponent they got hit a bunch of times.
    So here's how I think it should work:
    He dashes forwards in the air, if he passes the opponent they flinch (major flinch like Heartless Angel) and during this they are getting hit a bunch of times (As if they were being grab pummeled).
    This should only last a few seconds.
    It makes you go into a helpless fall.

Air Down Special: Godspeed. Shoots (Kirbys Up-B sword slash effect) diagonally downwards.
    Hm... Forward air? That would be odd... I like what he has now honestly, it makes a good poking move, that sounds more like a Side B air.

The second idea... Hm... That might work, as long as it's not too spammable...

I just wonder if anyone has any ideas for back air? An idea for neutral air was posted awhile back, but what about back air?

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #618 on: April 25, 2011, 06:41:14 AM »

Hm... Forward air? That would be odd... I like what he has now honestly, it makes a good poking move, that sounds more like a Side B air.

The second idea... Hm... That might work, as long as it's not too spammable...

I just wonder if anyone has any ideas for back air? An idea for neutral air was posted awhile back, but what about back air?

Whoops! I meant aerial side special!

And for Godspeed, it could be a quick high damage projectile that makes you go into a helpless fall. The aerial equivalent of lag.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdGYaFDPlks" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdGYaFDPlks</a>

Off topic sorta. Go to 13:25 for awesome Sephiroth fight.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #619 on: April 25, 2011, 07:16:48 AM »

I dislike Godspeed for Side B, it's too flashy (Doesn't fits vBrawl mechanics) and can't be interrupted the way it is.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #620 on: April 25, 2011, 07:18:22 AM »

I dislike Godspeed for Side B, it's too flashy (Doesn't fits vBrawl mechanics) and can't be interrupted the way it is.

Godspeed would be down b air. I think you're thinking of Oblivion, the one where he dashes forwards? And it would fit perfectly as a special. Either of them would.

Which one were you talking about?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #621 on: April 25, 2011, 07:22:05 AM »

Godspeed would be down b air. I think you're thinking of Oblivion, the one where he dashes forwards? And it would fit perfectly as a special. Either of them would.

Which one were you talking about?

Lol yeah, I was talking about oblivion, I'm thinking, though, how would it work for it to be balanced, I'd say, have him to something like Falco's Side B, and the people who gets hit by it get this slashing animation over them for a second of about 7% total of damage. That way it'd be interruptable the same way Falco's Side B is...

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #622 on: April 25, 2011, 07:23:19 AM »

Lol yeah, I was talking about oblivion, I'm thinking, though, how would it work for it to be balanced, I'd say, have him to something like Falco's Side B, and the people who gets hit by it get this slashing animation over them for a second of about 7% total of damage. That way it'd be interruptable the same way Falco's Side B is...

I think that's what the original idea was...? How would it be interpretable?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #623 on: April 25, 2011, 07:25:06 AM »

I think that's what the original idea was...? How would it be interpretable?

I forgot what the original idea was.. xD Interruptable? How? Well, you CAN interrupt Falco's Side B with a few characters if you time it properly.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #624 on: April 25, 2011, 07:27:58 AM »

I forgot what the original idea was.. xD Interruptable? How? Well, you CAN interrupt Falco's Side B with a few characters if you time it properly.

Like before he dashes or while he's dashing?

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #625 on: April 25, 2011, 07:32:17 AM »

Like before he dashes or while he's dashing?

Anytime on his dash, if you time Nair on him, you'll knock him out of his Side B, although, it's hard to time it properly. (Although, to time it you HAVE to know when he'll use it, and considering that's Falco's only viable recovery, it's easy to predict, but this wouldn't be the case for Sephiroth.)
    « Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 07:34:27 AM by Wolfric » Logged

_Data_Drain_
    Heroic Kitten

« Reply #626 on: April 25, 2011, 07:49:31 AM »

On a side note, is it just me? Or is forward throw a SUPER good kill move? I killed Meta Knight at 90% with it... And considering how easy it is to grab with him... I say it needs a nerf.

And... Maybe the grab animation itself needs end lag, so he can't spam it willynilly, since it's reward is high.

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #627 on: April 25, 2011, 07:52:41 AM »

^ That!
    Plus I think Up Throw needs way more knock back. I've been thinking that since like... Sephiroth first came out! It should be super low damage and super high distance.
    It should be a kill move actually. Wouldn't be op either if the grab had lag.

And Wolfric yeah that would make sense for the side special air.

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #628 on: April 25, 2011, 07:55:33 AM »

On a side note, is it just me? Or is forward throw a SUPER good kill move? I killed Meta Knight at 90% with it... And considering how easy it is to grab with him... I say it needs a nerf.

And... Maybe the grab animation itself needs end lag, so he can't spam it willynilly, since it's reward is high.

Yeah, I noticed that, and I think I mentioned it on my feedback from before? Or I might have skipped it. lol

And I agree on the grab having more end lag, EVERY character with a long range grab has it's amount of end lag, so the grab have to be used wisely.

Up Throw with more knockback? I think it's fine the way it is now, Sephiroth, either, didn't throw Cloud that high, he just threw him up to slash him with Uair on AC, and here it's working its purpose.

Edit: Fsmash' charge needs to last a little longer.

Edit 2: While charging Neutral B, if you charge a bit (Throwing Second charge and third charge is mos noticeable), fire appears around Sephiroth's legs.
    « Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 08:09:57 AM by Wolfric » Logged

Tasty Pumpkin Clock
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #629 on: April 25, 2011, 08:09:40 AM »

The only reason I use up throw is to use up air. And it never throws him high enough.
    Or it's ten times easier to use up smash.

Pages:  1 ... 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 ... 228
    Print
    Jump to: