Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1791837 times)
Puraidou
The one and only
Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2685 on: May 12, 2011, 08:08:01 AM »

yeah and the PSA will be easy for me i think already afew Animations is made from other Shadow PSAs but i will ofc ask first the maker of the PSA
    i know Vault said no more Shadow Hacks but this time i think they wanted the Shadow PSA/Port and even if you dont have worked on this Revamp i will add you as Colab. if you is still here and looking around but not making hacks like afew here
    Well the only hack i'm currently working on is the collab with ItalianStallion and BeyondYou, though we still need to start it xD

And i'm still here yea Tongue I'd be willing to play test him on both Wii and Dolphin to assure it doesn't freeze either.
    I'll need an edited DK rel file and all the shadow files for it to work though.
    « Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 08:09:13 AM by Kuran Kaname » Logged

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2686 on: May 12, 2011, 08:11:44 AM »

yeah and just edit the SFX IDs to fix for the SFX package i will maybe also revamp that part of my Shadowkong too Cheesy as soon someone will get smashbox to work for 64bit
    EDIT i am already on for looking for someone who will work on Kid buu since i dont think i will ever get time for him
    « Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 08:15:10 AM by MarioDK » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2687 on: May 12, 2011, 08:14:53 AM »

yeah and just edit the SFX IDs to fix for the SFX package i will maybe also revamp that part of my Shadowkong too Cheesy as soon someone will get smashbox to work for 64bit
    Well most important part is the actual port + PSA and such, the sounds could always be added later when Smashbox works on 64-bit. But i think we should move this somewhere else since this isn't our thread xD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2688 on: May 12, 2011, 08:23:46 AM »

anyway for mark Sdo0m is leaving i think we all Sdo0m fans (who knows how to make PSA/Animations) shoulder do one of his moveset(not revamp) and do a big colab. for it (i dont care it is not kid buu at time like this)
    if afew like my idea i will do a Thread with poll of what PSA that will be made of Sdo0m´s

Sdo0m is my Irl hero Cheesy he made me to learn to PSA by removing Goku moveset from his Thread and said he dont know how to port his Shadow over DK. so if Sdo0m will not have been here we still got a Goku vertex without Moveset and Shadow only over Sonic with a really not working Shadow over Dk.
    this is mainly why i do this for him now+ he have helped me with afew things
    i am not sure about you other guys
    EDIT: by i meaning with Irl hero i dont know him in Irl but i mean my hero if not a game/cartoon/anime char./whatever
    EDIT again: i made the thread i hope the project not fail: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=24286.0
    « Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 09:27:30 AM by MarioDK » Logged

IWasAPerson
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2689 on: May 12, 2011, 10:34:05 AM »

Well, all I can say is good luck with everything, and I understand your situation. Like you (and apparently quite a few people), I'm also shy and don't feel like I have a lot to talk about, so I think it's a really good thing to be doing this.

And if you're anything like me, it'll all go great for you. My own computer's being repaired for 2 weeks and it's amazing how much I've started to change and become more social, so the same should happen to you too.

It's an uphill battle for sure, but good luck IRL...

fighter20brawler10
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2690 on: May 12, 2011, 12:15:14 PM »

Aw seriously dude?!?! Your one of my best friends! You can't leave D:

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2691 on: May 12, 2011, 01:44:50 PM »

Thanks a lot for all your compliments guys ^^  And thanks for a load of you for understanding my situation.  I had my Drama exam today, and already it made me realise why I love stuff like Drama and Music.  It's because I can express myself and really have fun, and despite it being an exam, it didn't feel like an exam at all and I really felt as though I bonded with a lot of my fellow peers (particularly the ones in my Drama group).  So progress is being made already (but slow and steady wins the race ^^).

Also, I see that MarioDK shall be working on the Shadow revamp.  Just so you know, you are absolutely free to make one of my suggested PSAs.  HOWEVER, please do not use the entire moveset as your basis.  Please come up with some of your own ideas too.  Making PSAs is (I feel) largely down to the creativity of the creator, and this as a result is one of the reasons I never took requests.

*Goes off to revise*

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2692 on: May 12, 2011, 01:46:12 PM »

Thanks a lot for all your compliments guys ^^  And thanks for a load of you for understanding my situation.  I had my Drama exam today, and already it made me realise why I love stuff like Drama and Music.  It's because I can express myself and really have fun, and despite it being an exam, it didn't feel like an exam at all and I really felt as though I bonded with a lot of my fellow peers (particularly the ones in my Drama group).  So progress is being made already (but slow and steady wins the race ^^).

Also, I see that MarioDK shall be working on the Shadow revamp.  Just so you know, you are absolutely free to make one of my suggested PSAs.  HOWEVER, please do not use the entire moveset as your basis.  Please come up with some of your own ideas too.  Making PSAs is (I feel) largely down to the creativity of the creator, and this as a result is one of the reasons I never took requests.

*Goes off to revise*
    i will for SMBZ: Sonic i got afew ideas more then just new up-B

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2693 on: May 12, 2011, 02:32:16 PM »

...I had my Drama exam today, and already it made me realize why I love stuff like Drama and Music.  It's because I can express myself and really have fun, and despite it being an exam...

^This is pretty much how I came to love my guitar, how I finally started singing in public, I started writing songs, composing, writing poems, drawing, etc. Artistic creativity is your thing man, don't let anything say or try to change you otherwise. You are you, and that's what makes you a great person. ^_^ We're all gonna miss ya bro. Take care, and thanks for inspiring me to learn more about PSA and Animating.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2694 on: May 12, 2011, 02:50:19 PM »

Like Zed has said. We're all going to miss you.

I never talked to you much, but when we did, I felt like we connected really well. I think if I ever got the chance to me you IRL, it would be a pleasure.

You've been an awesome PSA-ist, and cool guy all around.

-but like some of the others said. Please come back once in a while and tell us how you're doing. We'd love to hear from you now and then so we know you're around.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

BeHappy
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2695 on: May 12, 2011, 02:54:10 PM »

ok... ok... then someone must help me making PSAs.

Master_Ryuk
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2696 on: May 12, 2011, 03:13:15 PM »

Man, i didint visited this forum for a while, and when i finally have the time, a tear rolled my eye...
    BTW: Cool that there are those kind of classes in ypur school, so you can freely choose whats bets, some others dont have that luck, so i hope you get an A+ in everything. Smiley

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2697 on: May 12, 2011, 04:40:15 PM »

Bye Sd0om Sad

I will miss you, thank for you're awesome work. V.Joe is amazing.

Good luck.

Anivernage
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2698 on: May 12, 2011, 06:39:58 PM »

goodbye sdoom  :'(

good luck,

and remember you´re one of the greatest psa hackers Kirby Dance

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2699 on: May 12, 2011, 07:48:46 PM »

It takes alot to actually leave and decide you want a personal life and I respect you for it a ton.
    As for your shyness just be outgoing and say what's on your mind. Here I'll give an example in my own life. So I'm chilling inscience and notice this cute new girl. I think damn time to go ask about her. Then I just talked and became friends. Then realized she's 2 years older then me Tongue anyway moral is just trust in yourself and you'll make friends in know time. Good luck finding a girlfriend as well that's it's own minefield I know my ex still hates me and I broke up with her a good 4 months ago >.>
    well I'm done rambling I just wanted to give you some advice and tell you how much I appreciate your work as a psa maker.

Pages:  1 ... 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: