Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1796907 times)
DTST
Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2880 on: May 24, 2011, 10:44:10 AM »

i think so too :3 so anyway where is the emerald texture? i cant find it

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2881 on: May 24, 2011, 10:44:28 AM »

lil question
    how many intervals are 1 frame??? cuz in ur tutorials, u use the intervals like if they are frames, but when i do this, the hitboxes dont work...

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2882 on: May 24, 2011, 10:56:53 AM »

i think so too :3 so anyway where is the emerald texture? i cant find it

There is none unfortunately.  I don't really know how it works.  It's rather strange really.  When Sonic generates the Emerald as an article, it's blue.  However, in every other instance it's red (in this instance I'm using the Emerald as an External Graphic Effect).

lil question
    how many intervals are 1 frame??? cuz in ur tutorials, u use the intervals like if they are frames, but when i do this, the hitboxes dont work...

What do you mean?  Which version of PSA are you using?  I remember the very VERY old version doing stuff in "intervals" rather than frames.  If you aren't using 2.1 or 2.65 I'd recommend changing to those.

As an actual time period, 1 frame = 1/60 of a second (since Brawl runs at 60 FPS).

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2883 on: May 24, 2011, 10:58:03 AM »

i know about the frame-rate, and ill see what version i have... xD

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2884 on: May 24, 2011, 10:59:28 AM »

There is none unfortunately.  I don't really know how it works.  It's rather strange really.  When Sonic generates the Emerald as an article, it's blue.  However, in every other instance it's red (in this instance I'm using the Emerald as an External Graphic Effect).
    you can ask diedhammer to recolour it Grin
    he recoloured afew GFX for me
    (Goku´s kamehameha/vegeta´s finalFlash+G.gun) also Vertexed mario´s Old hammer recoloured Kirby hammer to this one in V1.5
    and afew recolours for this one too
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:00:49 AM by MarioDK » Logged

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2885 on: May 24, 2011, 11:00:30 AM »

LOL!!!!
    i have friggin 1.3!!!!
    i think...
    link to one of those u mentioned???xD

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2886 on: May 24, 2011, 11:01:47 AM »

LOL!!!!
    i have friggin 1.3!!!!
    i think...
    link to one of those u mentioned???xD

2.1: http://www.mediafire.com/?nztttqt1zux
    2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599

you can ask diedhammer to recolour it Grin
    he recoloured afew GFX for me
    (Goku´s kamehameha/vegeta´s finalFlash+G.gun) also Vertexed mario´s Old hammer recoloured Kirby hammer to this one in V1.5
    and afew recolours for this one too

Indeed.  I forgot stuff could be recoloured via hexing ^^

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2887 on: May 24, 2011, 11:02:53 AM »

question: which is better???
    is 2.65 the one used only for the pokemanz, DDD and the others that couldnt be edited??

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2888 on: May 24, 2011, 11:05:43 AM »

question: which is better???
    is 2.65 the one used only for the pokemanz, DDD and the others that couldnt be edited??

2.65 includes a version called 1.85 that is specifically for editing Pokemon Trainer and Dedede.  I personally use both since there are a couple of events in 2.1 that aren't actually in 2.65.

If you had to go for one though, I'd recommend 2.65

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2889 on: May 24, 2011, 11:12:50 AM »

btw are you going to make the Emerald Green? since that Colour is always that Emerald Shadow got

DTST
    Lol Kitten

Please don't be femtwo

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2890 on: May 24, 2011, 11:17:25 AM »

btw are you going to make the Emerald Green? since that Colour is always that Emerald Shadow got

yea i was trying to but as SDoom said theres no textures in the files

Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2891 on: May 24, 2011, 11:20:30 AM »

should i make a Silver PSA and add it to my Future projects
    i know they is many haters for him
    but he is my Main in M&L at the winter OL(if not Mario/Luigi/sonic/Shadow)
    so we can get Silver(ported to maybe a other then Sonic/not a Mario Char.)+Shadowkong+Sonic at same time ant kick silver´s butt or use him as sandbag for silver haters
    i think i can use afew animations from sdo0m´s Shadow and edit them abit to fit for Silver

and the port over Luigi there is two things that is not good
    1. this replace WEEGEE
    2. wtf with the moveset? buggy as hell and not working and etc.

so i can maybe use Sdo0m´s Shadow psa as Base Grin since i dont want to start 100% from start so Silver PSA even with all "B" attacks still got many attack changed (Shadow attacks but so it is atleast not sonic attack) i got afew ideas for moveset
    at the summer i will for sure get time for work on 3x movesets at onces Grin
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:30:30 AM by MarioDK » Logged

ToddL
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2892 on: May 24, 2011, 11:30:30 AM »

About the D Air, I think I may just change it completely to Hagure's.  Maybe alter-up the hitboxes a tad and change up the graphics and speed a bit to make it feel a bit different.  You're not the only person to criticize the D Air
    Sad  I actually really like the Dair.  It looks very good, as is, and the animation for the move you're considering replacing it with is basically just Sonic's Dair without vertical momentum, right?  Bleh.  If we're talking about the same moveset, that Dair is awkward, boring, and lazy...  I do agree that SDoom's Dair is difficult to use and doesn't really reward enough when used right, but I don't think he needs to be so extreme as to replace it entirely.  It seems to me that it's problems (difficult to hit with; not much reward) could be fixed by increasing the range of the hitboxes and buffing the spike KB.  Am I incorrect?

As for kill moves, now that it's mentioned, I do have to agree--I don't think it's as severe as Sanity is saying(200-250%), though.  Back throw will kill well before then, fully charged Chaos Spear will kill around 130-140%, and Dair can kill before then but it's a little difficult to hit with.  The lawn mower spike on his Dtilt will kill well before then, as well, but it's very difficult to hit with.

Also something else I noticed that I don't think has been mentioned, yet: the upward kicks (Sonic's Utilt) in the AAA combo seem to be really difficult to hit with; this leads to me exposing myself when they miss, which seems really uncomfortable--it makes it avoid using the move altogether.

Indeed.  I forgot stuff could be recoloured via hexing ^^
    How much is possible, right now?  Has there been any success changing the color of Sonic's blue trail?

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2893 on: May 24, 2011, 11:33:56 AM »

please do not change that Blue Trail
    anyway if the GFX is not over the running/Side-Smash punch GFX i will move them over to there then i start with Shadow port
    since running/Side-Smash punch GFX is not needed for Shadowkong Friendly Sonic PSAs

SiLeNtDo0m
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

« Reply #2894 on: May 24, 2011, 11:44:21 AM »

Sad  I actually really like the Dair.  It looks very good, as is, and the animation for the move you're considering replacing it with is basically just Sonic's Dair without vertical momentum, right?  Bleh.

Technically, the current D Air is just Lucas' D Air with some fiery stuff.  This new D Air actually an altered animation.  It's used very much like Sonic's D Air, but aesthetically it's a fair bit different (I've already swapped the animation from Battle Shadow and edited it a bit to fit more to Shadow).  Furthermore, it'll be somewhat like G&W's D Air in function, except with an additional hit at the beginning.  He will be able to spike on the early hitbox at the tip of his foot (angled spike and a fairly weak one because the move comes out pretty quickly).  I may make it so that it can be slow falled during the descent as well (not too sure though).  Trust me, it'll be more worthwile than the current D Air.

If we're talking about the same moveset, that Dair is awkward, boring, and lazy...  I do agree that SDoom's Dair is difficult to use and doesn't really reward enough when used right, but I don't think he needs to be so extreme as to replace it entirely.  It seems to me that it's problems (difficult to hit with; not much reward) could be fixed by increasing the range of the hitboxes and buffing the spike KB.  Am I incorrect?

You are correct, this is certainly an alternative solution.  Lucas' D Air actually does about 20 odd % if you land all 4 hits as well as the last hit having pretty dang good knockback.

As for kill moves, now that it's mentioned, I do have to agree--I don't think it's as severe as Sanity is saying(200-250%), though.  Back throw will kill well before then, fully charged Chaos Spear will kill around 130-140%, and Dair can kill before then but it's a little difficult to hit with.  The lawn mower spike on his Dtilt will kill well before then, as well, but it's very difficult to hit with.

As said before, I shall buff his kill potential up a bit.  He's currently a bit like Sheik.  In the right hands you can land decent combos, but he can't kill for jack (seriously, Sheik's only reliable kill move is her U Smash).  Also, I find that his U Throw can also kill on high %

Also something else I noticed that I don't think has been mentioned, yet: the upward kicks (Sonic's Utilt) in the AAA combo seem to be really difficult to hit with; this leads to me exposing myself when they miss, which seems really uncomfortable--it makes it avoid using the move altogether.

They'll only really hit if the first punch connects properly and isn't DIed out of.  This is commonly shared with quite a lot of jab combos in Brawl though.

How much is possible, right now?  Has there been any success changing the color of Sonic's blue trail?

I'm actually not too sure.  I don't really know too much about it myself, I simply know that it's kind of possible.
    « Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 11:48:59 AM by SDo0m CaRdAvEr0Us » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: