Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 36
Author Topic: Fire Emblem's Lucina PSA - WELCOMING AID!  (Read 162754 times)
Large Leader
I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #165 on: March 16, 2014, 08:00:04 PM »

Do you want the damage to go into the negatives or do you want it to?

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

Basketball is good for you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #166 on: March 16, 2014, 08:23:10 PM »

Well its nothing special. I'll post it a little later, seeing as I just woke up. If anyone feels it needs something just say so.

EDIT:Alright guys here she is. I didn't do anything to the Air FS though. But it still uses the coding from the ground one, ust to let you all know.
    Do we still use the FitFinal.Pac or do we just use the Fit.Pac and the FitMotionEtc.Pac? Because the FitFinal.Pac doesn't look different from before (MB wise) and the dropbox link says it last modified 3 days ago, AKA the last download link. Unless this doesn't have the new FS of yours on it.....

PallaPal
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #167 on: March 16, 2014, 09:48:24 PM »

Do we still use the FitFinal.Pac or do we just use the Fit.Pac and the FitMotionEtc.Pac? Because the FitFinal.Pac doesn't look different from before (MB wise) and the dropbox link says it last modified 3 days ago, AKA the last download link. Unless this doesn't have the new FS of yours on it.....
    Unless I'm mistaken, I think all the FitFinal.pac in this case just edits the effects that happen when the Final Smash activates (like the health bar that pops up for Marth's). As in it just makes it so it does not appear. All 3 files should still be used though.

Hi

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #168 on: March 16, 2014, 11:24:48 PM »

if you already have the FitMarthFinal then you don't need to download it. I just put in there for anyone who hasn't tried it out yet to get it.

Do you want the damage to go into the negatives or do you want it to?
    What? Could you be a little more clear on what you're asking. Do you mean when she has less than 15%? If that's what you mean then if there's a way to keep it from going past 0% then sure. I've seen it done before, I think the guy who made MAX Onslaught Falcon did it where he'd heal down to 0% and not go past it. I just don't know how to do it exactly myself.
    « Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 11:31:06 PM by HeavyD88 » Logged

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

PallaPal
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #169 on: March 16, 2014, 11:50:25 PM »

Quote from: HeavyD88 link=topic=66426.msg1239544#msg1239544
    date=1395012745
    Alright guys here she is. I didn't do anything to the Air FS though. But it still uses the coding from the ground one, us to let you all know.
    I just got to testing her out a moment ago. Looking good so far when it comes to the camera angle and animations for the ground version! Now she just needs to hit with the second attack, haha. I noticed that she has an Idle animation now too. A very nice one at that. Thank you for adding that in Smiley

Then another thing. I figured out what happened with the small character grab glitch she had. Turns out the catch collision on the CatchWait animation had it misplaced by a long shot. It was attached below her foot xp.
    I fixed that so she can grab characters properly now! Just the Motion File needed to be edited: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102951146/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac

Hi

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #170 on: March 17, 2014, 12:26:05 AM »

Now she just needs to hit with the second attack, haha.
    What do you mean? Both hits connect just fine for me. It really depends on how close you are to another character when you start it though. Sometimes the first one wont hit them if you're right next to them.

Cool that you fixed the grab glitch though. Very nice.

PallaPal
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #171 on: March 17, 2014, 12:29:16 AM »

What do you mean? Both hits connect just fine for me. It really depends on how close you are to another character when you start it though. Sometimes the first one wont hit them if you're right next to them.
    Really? How strange then. For me, the opposing character is stunned at first, like I assume it's supposed to be, but then flies off before the second hit connects.

Hi

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #172 on: March 17, 2014, 12:39:26 AM »

Really? How strange then. For me, the opposing character is stunned at first, like I assume it's supposed to be, but then flies off before the second hit connects.
    You're using vBrawl aren't you. I'm using Project M. Their stun mechanics work differently. I don't know how to do it unless I slow down time so it can connect better. That usually works for vBrawl.

EDIT: Okay I put a Time Manipulation Event at the beginning of the FinalEnd. It should work now. If not then you could move it around to where it would be most useful. Updated the Dropbox with You're FitMarthMotionEtc.pac and my extra changes to the FitMarth.pac.
    « Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 12:53:52 AM by HeavyD88 » Logged

PallaPal
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #173 on: March 25, 2014, 04:49:11 AM »

All right, I made a few more tweaks to Lucina since a bit of a while back. I intended to get this up earlier, but my laptop had some problems lately and I just got them fixed. Hopefully everything will be swell from this point on with it, haha.

She has a new Up Air and it is pretty nice, but it could use a few touch-ups in smoothing out the animation. It's mostly fine to me though. Also, I fixed the animation twitches she had in her Win1 pose. It looked fine in BrawlBox, but acted strangely in-game. Also, her Final Smash seems to connect just fine now, at least for vBrawl with this particular PAC file.

The OP has been updated with the current changes to Lucina. I'll post it right here too though:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102951146/Lucina%20V2%20BETA.rar

Hi

Large Leader
    I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #174 on: March 25, 2014, 08:08:26 AM »

What else do you need to get done before release?

In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

PallaPal
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #175 on: March 25, 2014, 04:08:39 PM »

What else do you need to get done before release?
    The necessities are:
    - Entry Animations, which need to transition into her Wait1 (I can probably try to do these if no one else is able)
    - her Down Smash (I know what I personally want for this, but I am open to suggestions on what it should be),
    - her Up and Side Specials (just one part of the Side Special),
    - the aerial version of the Final Smash needs fine-tuning,
    - and I guess her Rolling Dodge animations too, if only to differentiate them from Marth's.

Hi

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #176 on: March 26, 2014, 06:32:06 AM »

Soooo... I did this~
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-o3Ksw-ed0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-o3Ksw-ed0</a>

I would suggest making her entry based on her entry in Awakening, but with warp (Similar to Revenant's Chrom). But I dunno.
    I might give animating it a try if you're interested, but that's only a maybe.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #177 on: March 26, 2014, 08:39:39 AM »

Yeah I think that would be best. Also nice video man. I still haven't gotten around to finishing her final start yet, or giving her an air fs that makes sense. Dunno what I would do for it though.

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #178 on: March 26, 2014, 08:46:57 AM »

Yeah I think that would be best. Also nice video man. I still haven't gotten around to finishing her final start yet, or giving her an air fs that makes sense. Dunno what I would do for it though.
    The current Final Air one is cool! Though... The jump sounds a bit weird in mid air... (please don't bring the air jump in Brawl, I know that...)
    Why not, instead of the jump, she dives with her enemy, or she spikes him? That could be a really cool move, IMO

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

PallaPal
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #179 on: March 26, 2014, 01:14:55 PM »

Soooo... I did this~
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-o3Ksw-ed0" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-o3Ksw-ed0</a>

I would suggest making her entry based on her entry in Awakening, but with warp (Similar to Revenant's Chrom). But I dunno.
    I might give animating it a try if you're interested, but that's only a maybe.
    Nice video! And by all means, if you think you can do the entry animations, feel free to do so Smiley

Hi

Pages:  1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 36
    Print
    Jump to: