Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1827609 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5235 on: May 09, 2014, 02:23:05 PM »

Replies are in the Spoiler.

i would still reduce abit of knock back on Y neutral B  its till just so good kill move especialy on a character with 6 jumps and an amazing recovery, the moment your oponent steps out of the stage he is done for.
    Alright. I'll work on that a bit more then. I could possibly slightly increase the Base Knockback, but decrease the Knockback Growth.

ember looked preety cool  but i still would reduce the rate he fires abit its abit too spammable at the moment you can lock some character at the right distance by just keep pressing b when they are in the air  make some bigger intervals imo.
    I could put in a Frame Speed Modifier in to help reduce the rapid rate of fire by a bit.

like someone already said X neutral special still needs to be abit faster on start up that animation takes abit too long to be usefull just speed it up to 1.5x imo.
    I have added Super Armor and increased the overall speed by 0.15* (Ex: Old Speed: 1.35. New Speed: 1.45) since the updated build.

Also both standard and Y loose their run momentum when they turn not sure if its fixable but you probably already know that since you set the code up so they would get diferent run speeds.
    Those are due to Attributes. There isn't anything I can do about it. vBrawl Charizard has the same issue.

still psa looks great , fells great and thats preety amazing, i love the Y gfx when mega evolving it looks like the sun is shining on him for real Tongue
    Glad you're liking the updated progress.
    « Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 02:32:19 PM by KingofChaos » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5236 on: May 09, 2014, 02:33:01 PM »

ok... here's what i got, however, it isnt much because... the regular over link version cant transform at all. i tried neutral b, a+b, and any taunt (even a few possible taunt combinations). i also tried going into the single player modes to test it from the start, but this time it kept the Zard X moveset, instead of X with Y moveset. i might be missing something here. get back to me as soon as possible if you have a solution

as for Regular Charizard, his up throw just needs at the very least a decrease in knockback. i had a mario at 15%, and when i used the up throw from mid stage (medium-sized stage), he KO'd.

ember, although fun to use, is as spammable as falco's lasers; anyone hit flinches for a brief time, only this projectile is faster. i'd say slow down the pace, but increase the damage slightly to rebalance it.

i dont know if this is meant to be in or not, but when in the air, dodging, then up-taunting (in that order), it causes a weak glide for the 2 i was able to test. not sure if it's on Zard Y, but im willing to bet it is. if it is meant to be implimented, then just 'horizontalize' the glide.

everything else looks fine (since you're already covering the smokescreen buff).

fly does look much better (i know the float thing was for place-holding). just like how a charizard would fly

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5237 on: May 09, 2014, 03:00:30 PM »

it does work over regular link its just timming

Bad Box Art Mega Man
    Keeper of the Gaming Universe
    Holy Kitten

What you call hacks, I call DLC.

• Awards Featured Pin Collector Heart Container PC Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5238 on: May 09, 2014, 03:09:14 PM »

it's like trying to land a rest KO with jigglypuff while simultaneously calling in a snake codec.

anyways, i got it working (a miracle), and the only things i have to say are what others have already pointed out.

amazing work on the PSA KJP. i eagerly await the next build when it is prepared.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5239 on: May 09, 2014, 03:31:56 PM »

Replies are in the spoiler.

ok... here's what i got, however, it isnt much because... the regular over link version cant transform at all. i tried neutral b, a+b, and any taunt (even a few possible taunt combinations).
    It's all about timing. Think of it like P:M Lucario's Super Specials.

i also tried going into the single player modes to test it from the start, but this time it kept the Zard X moveset, instead of X with Y moveset. i might be missing something here. get back to me as soon as possible if you have a solution
    I might have an idea on how I can fix this.

as for Regular Charizard, his up throw just needs at the very least a decrease in knockback. i had a mario at 15%, and when i used the up throw from mid stage (medium-sized stage), he KO'd.
    It's exactly like P:M's Up Throw. But I could nerf it.

ember, although fun to use, is as spammable as falco's lasers; anyone hit flinches for a brief time, only this projectile is faster. i'd say slow down the pace, but increase the damage slightly to rebalance it.
    I'm experimenting with this right now.

i dont know if this is meant to be in or not, but when in the air, dodging, then up-taunting (in that order), it causes a weak glide for the 2 i was able to test. not sure if it's on Zard Y, but im willing to bet it is. if it is meant to be implimented, then just 'horizontalize' the glide.
    I have no idea of this issue. I'm trying to replicate it, but it seems like the issue is nonexistent.

amazing work on the PSA KJP. i eagerly await the next build when it is prepared.
    Thanks.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5240 on: May 09, 2014, 04:15:21 PM »

kjp you can reset the bits on the wait 1 if the % is 0 its an easy fix for solo modes imo

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5241 on: May 09, 2014, 04:17:22 PM »

kjp you can reset the bits on the wait 1 if the % is 0 its an easy fix for solo modes imo
    But that would cause more issues than it would fix.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5242 on: May 09, 2014, 04:22:20 PM »

But that would cause more issues than it would fix.
    why? just make it reset all the bits like it just died, most model changers psas have this like goku and such its as if you diead put the same code applyign on wait 1 if %=0, i dont see how it could cause any problem tbh

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5243 on: May 09, 2014, 04:26:30 PM »

A problem may occur if, say, a healing item is used while transformed.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5244 on: May 09, 2014, 04:30:32 PM »

why? just make it reset all the bits like it just died, most model changers psas have this like goku and such its as if you diead put the same code applyign on wait 1 if %=0, i dont see how it could cause any problem tbh
    If you were at high damage, then you used items to heal yourself to 0%, then it would cancel out the Mega Evolution.

If you reset the CPU's damage in Training Mode, the Mega will reset.

And that wouldn't be fair to the casual players.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5245 on: May 09, 2014, 04:42:11 PM »

If you were at high damage, then you used items to heal yourself to 0%, then it would cancel out the Mega Evolution.

If you reset the CPU's damage in Training Mode, the Mega will reset.

And that wouldn't be fair to the casual players.
    the chance of anyone healling back to zero isnt really  a thing to even consider, casual players will most of the time get to see the glitch on the solo modes more than the healling loosing mega evo imo and its fair to loose the mega evo if your back to 0% imo

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5246 on: May 09, 2014, 04:46:27 PM »

the chance of anyone healling back to zero isnt really  a thing to even consider, casual players will most of the time get to see the glitch on the solo modes more than the healling loosing mega evo imo and its fair to loose the mega evo if your back to 0% imo
    I don't really care.

Putting in such a thing would just be unprofessional. I'll just experiment with Action Overrides.

Edit: Success! I got my desired result with an Action Override. Charizard now starts in the Standard Form in Single Player Modes!
    « Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 05:35:45 PM by KingofChaos » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5247 on: May 10, 2014, 01:10:27 AM »

I don't really care.

Putting in such a thing would just be unprofessional. I'll just experiment with Action Overrides.

Edit: Success! I got my desired result with an Action Override. Charizard now starts in the Standard Form in Single Player Modes!
    glad  you found another workaround

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5248 on: May 10, 2014, 12:56:59 PM »

After some feedback, I gave Smokescreen a huge buff!

Smokescreen can now loop by holding B, Jump by moving the control stick upward or pressing the Jump Button, and Walk back and forth but knockback has been reduced.

glad you found another workaround
    It took me a while, but it was worth it.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

frozenfire
    Hyper Kitten

Power of the soul

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5249 on: May 10, 2014, 02:14:46 PM »

ok I don't know why everybody saying this psa is so good because I have looooong list of issues.........................

AWESOME 2.0! Jk

This psa is just pure epicness. He's pretty well balanced so far and there's only I few things I can comment on:

1: Up B: It just doesn't look right to me.... It looks like there's a split second animation before charizard actually moves

2: zard x neutral B: Takes just a bit too long. not really an issue

3: Transforming: I don't really like the idea of holding a and b to evolve. it's kind of hard to get the timing correct. Also I think it'd be fun to fight against an evolved charizard during a match

4: Hits to transform: Make it just a tad bit easier to evolve from hits given/received

5:zard Y: perfect. Love the final smash Really well done

6: His side b should have a bit more distance

Overall this is looking really good Nice job Kingofchaos!  Grin

Check out my pack and get involved. I Want your ideas!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=70882.0

Pages:  1 ... 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: