Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI</a>
Delicious like a chimichanga - 7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ - 9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?! - 3 (6.4%)
- 13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ - 7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta? - 8 (17%)
Total Voters: 47

Pages:  1 ... 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 ... 515
Author Topic: SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!  (Read 1797331 times)
Naruto200Man
Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1395 on: March 03, 2011, 03:29:25 AM »

I've beaten MAX Onslaught, Hyper Sonic, and Barbadorf Ganontia with Link. LINK.

Link is too overpowered, add him to the list.

Mecha luigi will become the new meme when I'm through with his psa Tongue

His knockback growth on most every attack is either 2 or 1 (literally) and sometimes even 0. And he STILL kicks ass, and this is the balanced version of him :l

I'm not gonna touch the side B for now, too many headaches. But I'm almost finished otherwise ^+^

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Ninja Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1396 on: March 03, 2011, 04:12:28 AM »

SilentDoom: Thank you! I didn't answered to him because I wanted you to see this first. In the present case, the first time Itallian Stallion suggested to SilentDoom to make a Psa for Zero. Here I see absolutely no problem. But after that SilentDoom said he wasn't going to make a new Psa for him, excepted make some custom animations, he clearly said it, and despite of this fact, you still insist! In that case, it is no longer a suggestion, it sounds much more like a request. It is not an official request of course because it wasn't posted in the request section, but it is not a simple suggestion with so insistance. You insist on something that he said he wouldn't take care, this is why I said you that you didn't read his signature. After that you're free to think all what you want, you have the right to have your opinion of course, but you shouldn't insist on asking a Psa for Zero to SilentDoom, because it would sound much more like a request, and prove even more that I'm right.

For the other things, even if it deserves comments, I won't make any, because I don't want to transform SilentDoom's topic to a fight, this topic doesn't deserve this. But I prefer warning you and I take all the people here as witness, I'm kind this time because I don't make any comments to the things you had said, but it won't be eternal. The next time you take me down especially with the way you did it, I can assure you that I won't react the same way I reacted today, as I want to respect the rules, I won't fall in the trap to answer you disrespecting the rules, but I will show to all this forum what you did, and especially the moderators and administrators. I recall you that you had the status moderated very recently, I don't know the details, but if you had it, you must have done something wrong, because it is something serious, if you don't want to have this status again, you should be careful at your behaviour and what you says. It is an advice, you're free to follow it or not, but the only thing that I can hope is that you will make the right decision, and not too late.

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• Awards Epic Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker PC Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1397 on: March 03, 2011, 05:45:45 AM »

Just stop it guys, the last 3 pages are mostly spam, Philia, you know that after you aid that Italian will reply back and so on, it's not like you shouldn't have, but he still will, and the OFF-Topic will contiinue, be the smart one and drop it. =P

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1398 on: March 03, 2011, 05:57:40 AM »

There is probably not much to reply about what I said, if I really wanted to continue the spam, I would have commented what he has said and completely. And besides, there are some things that were absolutely needed to be said, so I had to say them. After that, I agree that we should stop this now, and Itallian Stallion should be aware of this so I suppose he won't reply to this, at least I hope. And if he replies, I won't reply but if his reply is in the same type than the previous one, it will be the same I won't reply, but it doesn't mean I will leave things like that, but I assure you the topic won't be "polluted", at least I won't make this continue, this is mainly because of this that I reported what happened to SilentDoom from the very beginning, in order for him as he owns this topic to talk to Itallian Stallion and limit the off topic. But, one thing I don't know what he will do Wolfric, I'm not in his body to see what he will think about it and to know his reactions and what he will do...

Anyway, I have a suggestion about the Black Knight moveset: There is one move that is a combo like Marth side B. Would it be possible, and especially if you desire, to make it look like a little like Black Knight's critical hit in Radiant Dawn when you hit an opponent in contact? I think it would suit him and would be cool, after that you're totally free to do as you please.
    « Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 06:04:58 AM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1399 on: March 03, 2011, 06:15:22 AM »

There is probably not much to reply about what I said, if I really wanted to continue the spam, I would have commented what he has said and completely. And besides, there are some things that were absolutely needed to be said, so I had to say them. After that, I agree that we should stop this now, and Itallian Stallion should be aware of this so I suppose he won't reply to this, at least I hope. And if he replies, I won't reply but if his reply is in the same type than the previous one, it will be the same I won't reply, but it doesn't mean I will leave things like that, but I assure you the topic won't be "polluted", at least I won't make this continue, this is mainly because of this that I reported what happened to SilentDoom from the very beginning, in order for him as he owns this topic to talk to Itallian Stallion and limit the off topic. But, one thing I don't know what he will do Wolfric, I'm not in his body to see what he will think about it and to know his reactions and what he will do...

Anyway, I have a suggestion about the Black Knight moveset: There is one move that is a combo like Marth side B. Would it be possible, and especially if you desire, to make it look like a little like Black Knight's critical hit in Radiant Dawn when you hit an opponent in contact? I think it would suit him and would be cool, after that you're totally free to do as you please.

As long as you don't reply over here, I'm happy (I know your situation, but it's better to solve it out of here)

Do you have a video of that Critical? I'd like to see it. (I did play FE:Radiant Dawn and finished it, but for me it has no repetition value having 6 damn characters be forced to play with at the end is ridiculous for me (Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Sanaki, Kurthnaga, and Ena).

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1400 on: March 03, 2011, 06:22:11 AM »

You forget one of the laguz that can't fight but are of support value! Laugh

Sure, I should have one, I will try to post it by editing this post so that you can see it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujChlKHqaZw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujChlKHqaZw</a>
    « Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 06:26:55 AM by Psycho Philia » Logged

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1401 on: March 03, 2011, 06:35:43 AM »

You forget one of the laguz that can't fight but are of support value! Laugh

Sure, I should have one, I will try to post it by editing this post so that you can see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujChlKHqaZw

Still, I find it pointless... Having to be forced to play with 6 characters and leaving me pick only 10... Ridiculous. lol

(I actually like the Alondite's long range critical hit, that'd be a good thing to add, as well. xD)

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1402 on: March 03, 2011, 06:43:45 AM »

Fine, I rest my case, since I don't want this to become an argument.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Psycho Philia
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1403 on: March 03, 2011, 06:46:28 AM »

Wolfric, it's true that this critical ranged is good, but SilentDoom has to find a way if he wants to implemant it, and I don't really think it would be so easy, because he would have to modify the damages maybe in order to make this projectile not too powerful! Laugh Maybe make a charge or something like that! After that, SilentDoom has to like this idea too! Laugh But it would be a pleasure to see if it's used!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQKxnF3q6YM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQKxnF3q6YM</a>

This video is about the Lunar skill that I was talking about earlier. I post it in order to truly know what I talked about, and maybe it would give some ideas to SilentDoom for animations, or to implemant it who knows!

Albafika
    Anti-Christ
    Administrator

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1404 on: March 03, 2011, 07:04:40 AM »

Wolfric, it's true that this critical ranged is good, but SilentDoom has to find a way if he wants to implemant it, and I don't really think it would be so easy, because he would have to modify the damages maybe in order to make this projectile not too powerful! Laugh Maybe make a charge or something like that! After that, SilentDoom has to like this idea too! Laugh But it would be a pleasure to see if it's used!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQKxnF3q6YM

This video is about the Lunar skill that I was talking about earlier. I post it in order to truly know what I talked about, and maybe it would give some ideas to SilentDoom for animations, or to implemant it who knows!

It's on 5:00 (Luna) just in case. lol

OmegaMalkior
    Lol Kitten

Back to normal.

• Awards Heart Container Starstormer Dedicated Hacker Staff Helper

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1405 on: March 03, 2011, 11:10:56 AM »

Can somebody PM me KingJigglypuffs OP Cloud? I want to try it too /D

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
    SSBB Name: Omega
    SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
    SSBB rank: I don't even know
    Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1406 on: March 03, 2011, 11:20:15 AM »

Here's the download to KJ's OPed Cloud:

http://www.mediafire.com/?rtxkd5v2lq3tlqm

I'll add this to the Brawlvault download too.

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

« Reply #1407 on: March 03, 2011, 11:44:02 AM »

I've beaten MAX Onslaught, Hyper Sonic, and Barbadorf Ganontia with Link. LINK.

Link is too overpowered, add him to the list.
    Late reply is late... But I have to admit, I'm impressed and laughing at the same time, yup, Link, he's one overpowered MFer, he needs to be banned from all tournys, Meta Knights everywhere stand NO chance. Tongue

Hell, I've only beaten Barbadorf... Although, he's the easiest out of that bunch, where as even Hyper Sonic gives me hell... Hm... Maybe one day I'll beat him...

Anyway, yeah, that Luna move looks like it would work for Black Knight, it might make a good side smash.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1408 on: March 04, 2011, 10:36:20 AM »

idea for counter:

make a hitbox that deals 1 damage, and IF hitbox connects attack...
    also make him super armor or invincible the frames the hitbox is working... kinda hombrew counter but should work...

One huge problem here.  That's not a counter.  That's just a follow up attack Tongue  That would apply if you hit the opponent not if the opponent hits you Tongue

but if he hits u, u hit him, and ur invincible so u wont get any damage, and u'll attack him cuz he hit u...

dont know if u get what im saying ^^

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1409 on: March 04, 2011, 10:59:42 AM »

idea for counter:

make a hitbox that deals 1 damage, and IF hitbox connects attack...
    also make him super armor or invincible the frames the hitbox is working... kinda hombrew counter but should work...

One huge problem here.  That's not a counter.  That's just a follow up attack Tongue  That would apply if you hit the opponent not if the opponent hits you Tongue

but if he hits u, u hit him, and ur invincible so u wont get any damage, and u'll attack him cuz he hit u...

dont know if u get what im saying ^^

And what I'm saying is that's not how it works.  

Trust me, I of all people know how the If Hitbox Connects works.  It applies when YOU land the hit, no the opponent.

EDIT: Ok I've added Viewtiful Joe V2 and Black Knight movesets to the OP as well as removing the Goku moveset. 

And dang running animations are tedious to get looking nice Im srs here

They're great fun to do mind, just long and tedious.  It's one of the few animations where you actually have to put key frames for certain parts of the character in a lot of the frames.  That said though, it's looking decent so far despite the fact that it's only half done.  Not to mention that it'll make Joe fit closer to his character from all of his respective games.

I honestly plan on making this my best PSA yet and it'll be the one I spend the most time and care on.  Viewtiful Joe is one of my personal fave characters and I don't even care if this takes months like V1 did.  This is basically like a child to me when it comes to PSA.  He's one of the few PSAs I can fully call my own.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 02:25:47 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n » Logged

Pages:  1 ... 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 ... 515
    Print
    Jump to: