Question: You say goodbye and I say...
Hello - 15 (36.6%)
Goodbye - 4 (9.8%)
Who are you? - 3 (7.3%)
u wot m8? - 12 (29.3%)
cya nerds! - 7 (17.1%)
Total Voters: 41

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 85
Author Topic: Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!  (Read 354355 times)
Large Leader
I'm shocked I'm allowed to still have this.

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #555 on: March 06, 2014, 07:33:36 PM »

Hey, I know you already released him, but I tried to remake your Entry animation for Roy.
    This is what I did.

I like it, but the entry animation I made was a placeholder for when I remake it.

I have a good idea in mind Wink

Although I'll definitely send it to you for animating the fingers or something. I hate animating fingers Im srs here

Quote from: Miacis
    In other words, LURK MORE.
    Quote from: LC-DDM
    In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    3. ... You seriously don't know who Clinton is?
    Quote from: Haseyo
    If only hacking Brawl paid bills.
    Quote from: Nanobuds
    O snap
    Quote from: DrPanda
    But you are in a Smash Bros. thread.
    You can't have an opinion here.

Nao-chan
    Collab Assassin
    Holy Kitten

That's what comes of under-estimating me.

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Starstormer Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #556 on: March 06, 2014, 08:40:25 PM »

I like it, but the entry animation I made was a placeholder for when I remake it.

I have a good idea in mind Wink

Although I'll definitely send it to you for animating the fingers or something. I hate animating fingers Im srs here
    Sure I can do that. Right now I only have like one big animation challenge I have to get done. Lucina's FS. Kinda been procrastinating on it. Really just need to get it out of the way, cause I know it's gonna take me a while.

WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Large Leader

• Awards Active Contributor Renowned Hacker Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #557 on: March 06, 2014, 08:47:54 PM »

Sure I can do that. Right now I only have like one big animation challenge I have to get done. Lucina's FS. Kinda been procrastinating on it. Really just need to get it out of the way, cause I know it's gonna take me a while.

Yeah, that's what Hector's final smash felt like. Coding and animating Tongue

Good luck

And from this post (until further notice) I'll be working on Sephiroth. Aside from having a beta version of Draw Slash done, I've also completed a teleport side special for him.

I've also decided to put him over Ike instead of Link. Just realized that animating Octaslash would be easier that way Tongue

In other news, birds fly, sun shines, fishes swim, and the sky is [censored]ing BLUE.
    O snap

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

Resident Lunatic & Fox Fanatic

• Awards Ceiling Cat Star Hacker RAGE!! Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #558 on: March 06, 2014, 08:53:11 PM »

I've also decided to put him over Ike instead of Link. Just realized that animating Octaslash would be easier that way Tongue
    I'd call you lazy for that, but... Roy and Hector.
    Good luck.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #559 on: March 06, 2014, 09:14:35 PM »

I'd call you lazy for that, but... Roy and Hector.
    Good luck.

I don't quite follow I see what you did there ...

O snap

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #560 on: March 06, 2014, 09:17:59 PM »

I'm referring to the amount of trouble they gave you.

I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #561 on: March 06, 2014, 09:22:38 PM »

I'm referring to the amount of trouble they gave you.

No one shall speak of them not impressed

This is probably why they cut Roy from brawl Tongue

O snap

Lillith
    Heroic Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #562 on: March 06, 2014, 09:25:47 PM »

Nah, Pit stole his spiky hair and Ike stole his fire then they tossed him into an alternate dimension. *Shot*

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #563 on: March 07, 2014, 03:04:42 PM »

Nah, Pit stole his spiky hair and Ike stole his fire then they tossed him into an alternate dimension. *Shot*

I saw the mock "Roy in Brawl" picture that used Marth's body along with Pit's head. The hair was the worst thing I've seen in my life. It was like Pit took his hair, made it look like [censored], and said "Yeah, this works"

Anyways, back on topic...

Uhh....

Oh yeah!

Before anyone asks: Sephiroth WILL stab the person for his grab and he will NOT be able to fly or have wings.

Post Merge: March 07, 2014, 07:10:02 AM
    Starting making the grab animations. Need to redo the CatchAttack one, although the Catch and CatchWait animations need small tweaks (the sword arm needs to be slightly bent).

Here's some previews of Sephiroth:

Wait2

Attack11

Attack12

Attack 13

GOTCHA!

It's still in progress Wink
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 03:35:06 PM by Zack Fair » Logged

O snap

Akeno/Archer
    Middle Class Devil, Counter Guardian, Son of Sparda and
    Special Access

"You will not forget this Devil's power!" -Vergil

• Awards Diamond in the Rough Super Saiyan Topic Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #564 on: March 07, 2014, 03:31:33 PM »

I saw the mock "Roy in Brawl" picture that used Marth's body along with Pit's head. The hair was the worst thing I've seen in my life. It was like Pit took his hair, made it look like [censored], and said "Yeah, this works"

Anyways, back on topic...

Uhh....

Oh yeah!

Before anyone asks: Sephiroth WILL stab the person for his grab and he will NOT be able to fly or have wings.

Post Merge: March 07, 2014, 07:10:02 AM
    Starting making the grab animations. Need to redo the CatchAttack one, although the Catch and CatchWait animations need small tweaks (the sword arm needs to be slightly bent).

Here's some previews of Sephiroth:

Wait2

Attack11

Attack12

Attack 13

GOTCHA!

It's still in progress Wink
    I see what you did there... I see what you did there ...
    If you need any help with Sephy, shot me a PM... Me wants to help for the Momma's boy moveset!
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 03:34:42 PM by Akeno » Logged

"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
    Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
    Learning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #565 on: March 07, 2014, 03:37:57 PM »

Updated the previous post with Attack11 and Attack12.

Attack13 is in progress

First starting slash of Octaslash needs polishing.

O snap

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

Basketball is good for you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #566 on: March 07, 2014, 06:32:41 PM »

Hey Zack, I just tested your Hector and Roy hack. I have to admit they are pretty good and fun to play with. But there are some problems I would like to tell you even though you already released it. I don't know if it's just my problem but Hector can't seem to perform his FS. I can get the FS but when I press B to activate it, nothing happens. Also looking from the preview, the FS looks a bit weak from my opinion. Another drawback is his Up B. It is a bit too fast. Everytime I get sent flying and I use it he automatically dies. And it's not just fast, it's REALLY fast. Like I don't even see him when I use it. I also checked out the preview vid, and even there it's too fast for the CPU to control. Out of that no other problems.

For Roy the only problem I see in him is his speed and his animations. I'm not going to complain because I don't know how to PSA myself but I find his animations, a bit sloppy (I'm sorry). I feel that it's not fluent enough to perform combos that a melee Roy would perform. I know this is supposed to be totally different from the melee Roy but even so, compared to normal characters and PSA's I have played before, I find his animations and attacks to be a bit sloppy. Also he is kind of slow. Like not slow, but not as fast as he should be either. Well that's all the problems I have for him.

Other than that, I know you spent a great deal of time on them and they really made you frustrated and all. I hope that if you have any spare time, maybe you consider some upgrades? I don't know it's your choice after all. Other than that, great job on them! Wink
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:33:59 PM by SolarAbyss4774 » Logged

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #567 on: March 07, 2014, 06:37:25 PM »

Animated a whole lot more of Octaslash (only need the final jump and the the dash through the person).

As usual, my animations always need polishing...

And I need to figure out how many Y units up Ike is during his final smash. I actually need Sephiroth to land on the ground and then jump back up for the final slash Tongue

I can get the FS but when I press B to activate it, nothing happens. Also looking from the preview, the FS looks a bit weak from my opinion.

Wut?

The Preview that I had/have was an older version of the final. You actually can't be too far away from the person when you activate it. The hitbox actually comes out from his hand, so the initial stun won't land unless that hits. The final will still go on, even if the stunning axe doesn't hit, but it should still happen.

And don't worry about damage, it's practically a OHKO if you hit it.

Another drawback is his Up B. It is a bit too fast. Everytime I get sent flying and I use it he automatically dies. And it's not just fast, it's REALLY fast. Like I don't even see him when I use it. I also checked out the preview vid, and even there it's too fast for the CPU to control. Out of that no other problems.

... are you using Project M?

I need to update the hack description. The PSA doesn't work with P:M at all.

For Roy the only problem I see in him is his speed and his animations. I'm not going to complain because I don't know how to PSA myself but I find his animations, a bit sloppy (I'm sorry). I feel that it's not fluent enough to perform combos that a melee Roy would perform. I know this is supposed to be totally different from the melee Roy but even so, compared to normal characters and PSA's I have played before, I find his animations and attacks to be a bit sloppy. Also he is kind of slow. Like not slow, but not as fast as he should be either. Well that's all the problems I have for him.

Eh, they were the first time that I tried animating (most of Link's attacks were animation swaps from Toon Link along with other animations that you don't really see).

I've only really made 7 animations for it (the dash attack, up smash, back aerial jump, back air, Entry, Wait2 and Wait3)

I can tell you for a fact that the Entry and Back air attack are by far the most sloppiest I've done (Entry needs polishing and I might even just revamp Back Air or take it from Pit)

The Up smash I'm fine with (although it could use some polish)

The Back Aerial Jump along with the Wait2 and 3 are fine imo

Other than that, I know you spent a great deal of time on them and they really made you frustrated and all. I hope that if you have any spare time, maybe you consider some upgrades? I don't know it's your choice after all. Other than that, great job on them! Wink

Yeah, I'm going to revamp them later.
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 06:46:17 PM by Zack Fair » Logged

O snap

GoMB-BallGamer4774
    Mega Kitten

Basketball is good for you.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #568 on: March 07, 2014, 07:11:13 PM »

Wut?

The Preview that I had/have was an older version of the final. You actually can't be too far away from the person when you activate it. The hitbox actually comes out from his hand, so the initial stun won't land unless that hits. The final will still go on, even if the stunning axe doesn't hit, but it should still happen.

And don't worry about damage, it's practically a OHKO if you hit it.
    No like the FS still stays in me and nothing happens, so technically I glow until someone smashes the FS out of me.

... are you using Project M?

I need to update the hack description. The PSA doesn't work with P:M at all.
    No I am using vbrawl with BrawlEx applied. I added Hector using BrawlEx.

Eh, they were the first time that I tried animating (most of Link's attacks were animation swaps from Toon Link along with other animations that you don't really see).

I've only really made 7 animations for it (the dash attack, up smash, back aerial jump, back air, Entry, Wait2 and Wait3)

I can tell you for a fact that the Entry and Back air attack are by far the most sloppiest I've done (Entry needs polishing and I might even just revamp Back Air or take it from Pit)

The Up smash I'm fine with (although it could use some polish)

The Back Aerial Jump along with the Wait2 and 3 are fine imo
    Yeah the sloppy animations I was referring too was the back air mostly and the Neutral Special is a bit weird too. Maybe that's just my opinion though.

Yeah, I'm going to revamp them later.
    Great, look forward to them. Wink

Large Leader

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #569 on: March 07, 2014, 07:14:27 PM »

No like the FS still stays in me and nothing happens, so technically I glow until someone smashes the FS out of me.
     No I am using vbrawl with BrawlEx applied. I added Hector using BrawlEx.

That's... odd. I use BrawlEx myself, but I have Hector over normal Ike and not a clone.

I have no idea what's wrong. Try using Hector over normal Ike.
    « Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 07:19:28 PM by Zack Fair » Logged

O snap

Pages:  1 ... 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 ... 85
    Print
    Jump to: