Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: which would you all prefer?
two seperate sasuke psa's one with curse mark transformation and kirin fs, and the other with mangekyo and susanno - 9 (16.1%)
a sasuke psa with curse mark,mangekyo and susanno all in one moveset but swtiched by taunts - 47 (83.9%)
Total Voters: 56

Pages:  1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68
Author Topic: Animaine's thread..One Piece: Sanji released  (Read 288397 times)
narutofan1
Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
« Reply #960 on: March 10, 2013, 08:37:29 PM »

Sanji is still gonna come

when's that, will he come out by christmas or later than that?

AnImAiNe
Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #961 on: March 10, 2013, 08:39:38 PM »

i may release an unfinished final version to tie people over since it has been a while since i have released something. i would say really soon

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

narutofan1
    Mega Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #962 on: March 10, 2013, 08:44:39 PM »

i may release an unfinished final version to tie people over since it has been a while since i have released something. i would say really soon

is Rowen, Link's forgotten twin brother, lol.

and that's good to hear that sanji will be out, too bad Luffy won't be in the game with sanji,
    i mean Luffy is the main character of one piece.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #963 on: March 10, 2013, 08:58:43 PM »

no rowen is not links brother.

renegade109
    Mega Kitten

^main char^ for a game project I nvr finished :P

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #964 on: April 02, 2013, 11:45:33 PM »

so did sasuke die or something??? sad-face Sad

Computers will ALWAYS do what you TELL them to do, but RARELY what you WANT them to do! - My personal saying

gamer, swimmer, computer guy, trumpeteer, game programmer

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #965 on: April 03, 2013, 10:26:06 AM »

so did sasuke die or something??? sad-face Sad
    its not dead jrush got a new susanno (EMS version) model from anivernage and is re-rigging the new susanno

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Featured Starstormer Renowned Hacker Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #966 on: April 03, 2013, 12:56:53 PM »

Dude Sasuke is coming... chill. I'm looking for the right GFX for everything.

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #967 on: April 03, 2013, 03:15:37 PM »

I could never understand why great hackers get mad at 'fans' who ask. Not rush 'ASK'. But that's just me. It would seem like instead of responding hastily, they'd ignore the posts wait until they have something to actually show  to respond. Since most of them say "we have real lives" the way I see it is that if your responding to the posts constantly, there's jusy no way you could be burried in paper work. But again, that's just my opinion.
    « Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 03:16:54 PM by GanonG0d81 » Logged

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #968 on: April 03, 2013, 03:39:28 PM »

I could never understand why great hackers get mad at 'fans' who ask. Not rush 'ASK'. But that's just me. It would seem like instead of responding hastily, they'd ignore the posts wait until they have something to actually show  to respond. Since most of them say "we have real lives" the way I see it is that if your responding to the posts constantly, there's jusy no way you could be burried in paper work. But again, that's just my opinion.

Ok dude. Where exactly in my post did I give the impression that i am mad? Did I say it? Did I hint it? I said he should chill, it's coming. What exactly in that sentence means I am mad?

How many times have I answered any message from anyone in a hostile manner? Apart from narutofan, who else?

I haven't made much progress on Sasuke yet because of the amount of other stuff I work on. When I'm bored with one guy, I go to someone else. I'm back on Sasuke now because of Naruto.

Don't perceive that you know [censored] about my life. It takes two seconds to respond to a message. While I might not be constantly busy, doesn't mean I spend all my free time making hacks.

KGN Nappdagg
    Extreme Kitten

I feel like quiting

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #969 on: April 03, 2013, 05:26:22 PM »

Ok dude. Where exactly in my post did I give the impression that i am mad? Did I say it? Did I hint it? I said he should chill, it's coming. What exactly in that sentence means I am mad?

How many times have I answered any message from anyone in a hostile manner? Apart from narutofan, who else?

I haven't made much progress on Sasuke yet because of the amount of other stuff I work on. When I'm bored with one guy, I go to someone else. I'm back on Sasuke now because of Naruto.

Don't perceive that you know [censored] about my life. It takes two seconds to respond to a message. While I might not be constantly busy, doesn't mean I spend all my free time making hacks.
    Now that's funny. Before this escalates any further I have one question. Where in my post did you EVER see your name in bold (or at all at that matter? Did I hint it? Did I say it? Quite honestly I don't give a [censored] about your life and I never said I knew anything. Regardless abour what it was about you. Lear to READ before YOU try and percieve [censored]. Also, thanks for helping me prove my point.

I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
    -I feel like calling it quits

Im srs here *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Kagemaru
    Angel Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #970 on: April 03, 2013, 08:05:09 PM »

K... so like..

I see what GG was saying. When I read J's post I was like "Hm... that sounded kinda rude. But w/e" He may not have meant it that way, and I have personally had way more then my fair share of being misunderstood on the internet...

But I believe thats gonna go further then it should...

At any rate, the new susano'o model looks pretty dope. I wonder if we would have the space to put some gfx that pulse or flame to make it look more realistic instead of a big hulking mass of purple.

The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #971 on: April 03, 2013, 08:09:27 PM »

K... so like..

I see what GG was saying. When I read J's post I was like "Hm... that sounded kinda rude. But w/e" He may not have meant it that way, and I have personally had way more then my fair share of being misunderstood on the internet...

But I believe thats gonna go further then it should...

At any rate, the new susano'o model looks pretty dope. I wonder if we would have the space to put some gfx that pulse or flame to make it look more realistic instead of a big hulking mass of purple.

i wonder if we can port the aura gfx from lucario onto it. big bad booya did it and it looks like that same way chakra charging in the storm games look or dbz aura i'll try and get a pic to explain ~_~

jrush64
    Lol Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #972 on: April 03, 2013, 09:00:56 PM »

There were some flames on the model but it didn't look that good. Would have been pretty difficult to make it look right.

Show me the aura stuff your talking about.

Also is Sasuke meant to be visible inside Susano?

saef1234
    Advanced Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #973 on: April 03, 2013, 09:07:12 PM »

Yes he is meant to be visible.

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #974 on: April 03, 2013, 09:11:18 PM »

this is an example of what i meant. Do you wanna use it?

Pages:  1 ... 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68
    Print
    Jump to: