Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 ... 789
Author Topic: DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020  (Read 2412517 times)
Hero ©
Holy Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic PC Core Gamer Pin Collector 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2130 on: January 15, 2012, 09:28:31 PM »

I've always wondered when will you work on those other Dissidia stages again Oh shi~

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2131 on: January 15, 2012, 09:31:03 PM »

I've always wondered when will you work on those other Dissidia stages again Oh shi~
    when BB is more compatible wit stages and able to edit SRT0 data "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Xiggah
    Supreme Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2132 on: January 16, 2012, 02:09:45 AM »

when BB is more compatible wit stages and able to edit SRT0 data "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

The SRT0 data isalmost completely defined, we're just working on a few unknowns here and there... I think it might be something related to time or animation, who knows. We would find out more if there were more examples. Could you let me know if you come across any other stages with weird SRT0 Unknown values?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2133 on: January 16, 2012, 02:12:40 AM »

The SRT0 data isalmost completely defined, we're just working on a few unknowns here and there... I think it might be something related to time or animation, who knows. We would find out more if there were more examples. Could you let me know if you come across any other stages with weird SRT0 Unknown values?

well im not sure if the BB versions that we have shows it.... but the 1 that u and BJ has does...

only reason y i know bout the aensland castle is cause BJ was running tests on it and showed some pics of it in his updated BB...

if u want any other SRT0 data... check out Burning Wasteland, Les Vegas, or Yami Stage

edit:
    new in-game pic of Oichi and Yukimura... had to remake Oichi again cause her .max file got corrupted Im srs here

edit2:
    new BB pic of Yukimura... has a shorter spear pole, and a more cleaner rig. also now has FS eyes (made from scratch).. just need to fix his neck and left fingers
    « Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 05:03:19 AM by Nymph » Logged

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

AVGanondorf
    Extreme Kitten

Ganondorf Is The Best Nintendo Villain Ever.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2134 on: January 16, 2012, 10:27:06 AM »

They look really cool.  Smiley

One question:  Could you possibly make the Demise battle stage from scratch?  I mean, it's not really hard to duplicate it since there are no platforms and really no 3d models, just a floor.  Could you just rip the textures, and put it over a completely flat stage?  Then you could just import SRT0 files from it, and make the lighting move, and the rain fall, etc...

I'm saying this because of the texture problem you had earlier with Skyloft... so will my idea work?

Kingskull95
    Supreme Kitten

Beyond The Boundary

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2135 on: January 16, 2012, 10:46:32 AM »

are you also planing to put dynasty warriors too Cheesy

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• Awards Heart Container Ceiling Cat Fiery Topic Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2136 on: January 16, 2012, 11:21:02 AM »

One question:  Could you possibly make the Demise battle stage from scratch?  I mean, it's not really hard to duplicate it since there are no platforms and really no 3d models, just a floor.  Could you just rip the textures, and put it over a completely flat stage?  Then you could just import SRT0 files from it, and make the lighting move, and the rain fall, etc...

I'm saying this because of the texture problem you had earlier with Skyloft... so will my idea work?

Not to sound mean or anything, but can u stop posting about Demise's battle stage, he is taking a break from SS and doing things from other games...

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

AVGanondorf
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2137 on: January 16, 2012, 11:27:39 AM »

Not to sound mean or anything, but can u stop posting about Demise's battle stage, he is taking a break from SS and doing things from other games...
    I literally mentioned it only 1 time before... I just thought it would work, since there are texture issues.  I really don't want to sound annoying, I'm sorry if i did, but it was just an idea.

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2138 on: January 16, 2012, 11:36:48 AM »

I literally mentioned it only 1 time before... I just thought it would work, since there are texture issues.  I really don't want to sound annoying, I'm sorry if i did, but it was just an idea.
    It's just u been posting alot about SS, we all know your a fan, but it won't be a good idea to bug DSX8 about it and stuff, he won't be doing any SS stages for awhile, because the BB is having problems with the models and textures...

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2139 on: January 16, 2012, 11:46:11 AM »

dude.... if u keep asking me bout demise... or any other stages from that game, then here's wat i gotta tell ya...
    KEEP BUGGING ME ABOUT IT OR ELSE I WONT DO THEM!! Im srs here
    that is all not impressed

are you also planing to put dynasty warriors too Cheesy
    if i can find some models.. especially Lu-Bu.... yeash! "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

AVGanondorf
    Extreme Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2140 on: January 16, 2012, 01:40:15 PM »

dude.... if u keep asking me bout demise... or any other stages from that game, then here's wat i gotta tell ya...
    KEEP BUGGING ME ABOUT IT OR ELSE I WONT DO THEM!! Im srs here
    that is all not impressed
    Okay, I'm very sorry.  I didn't know I was that annoying... Sad

By the way, I don't need help finding the imprisoned model anymore.  I think I found it... is this it? http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#3l7blcm7heiv6

I can't seem to open it in 3ds max because it's in .pmd format.  How do I convert it to .dae?

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2141 on: January 16, 2012, 01:45:44 PM »

Okay, I'm very sorry.  I didn't know I was that annoying... Sad

By the way, I don't need help finding the imprisoned model anymore.  I think I found it... is this it? http://www.mediafire.com/myfiles.php#3l7blcm7heiv6

I can't seem to open it in 3ds max because it's in .pmd format.  How do I convert it to .dae?

.pmd is wrong..... thats more likely for a MikuMikeDance editor Tongue

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2142 on: January 17, 2012, 07:43:53 AM »

Imprisoned dancing MMD style...
    ..May i have a new heart? Mine burst laughing XD

Also, when are we gonna finish Richter? It's only the knees and that little cape bone i believe.
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 11:26:30 AM by Puraidou Liteyears » Logged

✿Zelia✿
    ✿Lady of Ballads✿
    Angel Kitten

"My Heart is Singing!"

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2143 on: January 17, 2012, 11:10:47 AM »

Imprisoned dancing MMD style...
    ..May i have a new heart? Mins burst laughing XD

Also, when are we gonna finish Richter? It's only the knees and that little cape bone i believe.
    It could happen, imagine him shaking his tail.

Shake, shake, shake, shake your booty.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2144 on: January 17, 2012, 11:58:10 AM »

It could happen, imagine him shaking his tail.

Shake, shake, shake, shake your booty.
    he does have arms later...
    anyway, whats after that samurai dude, who i know nothing about?

Pages:  1 ... 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 ... 789
    Print
    Jump to: