Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 ... 789
Author Topic: DSX8 stuff! Smash2 beat me to Poke Floats - 05/03/2020  (Read 2413794 times)
DSX8
Stage/Character Importer
Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5280 on: July 18, 2012, 05:45:26 PM »

Oh no......here we go again....does this mean Brinstar and Cradle have been delayed?
    ill try not to delay them..

Hope they are okay. Support them as much as possible, dood!
    all ill say is that he saved his gf, but only got a broken leg, him on the other hand, his leg was ripped off from the impact of the car, and the dogs they were walking, all died

Who cares about Brinstar and Cradle when your friends are hospitalized?? Take the time you need man, these hacks aren't going anywhere anytime soon Tongue
    thxs..

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5281 on: July 18, 2012, 05:52:02 PM »

Ouch! Was it literally ripped off? And is his gf alright? If it's too painful to say then you don't have to say it.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5282 on: July 18, 2012, 05:58:05 PM »

Ouch! Was it literally ripped off? And is his gf alright? If it's too painful to say then you don't have to say it.
    yeah it was literally ripped off from the hit and run.. they tried to save his leg this morning but it was so bad that they couldnt save it.

https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5283 on: July 18, 2012, 05:58:32 PM »

Oh, my ; ;
    Please, take as much time as you need. If you need someone to talk to, just know we're here.

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5284 on: July 18, 2012, 08:18:47 PM »

Mother of God @~@
    Just take all the time you need. Hacking should be the last thing on your mind atm. @_@

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5285 on: July 18, 2012, 09:48:35 PM »

Bro, I wish the best for them, I hope all goes well and they catch that guy who did the hit and run.. That pissed me off, he deserves to pay for his freakin' crimes! Just take a break, forget the hacks for a while.. My life isn't going so well either, dad's jobless and hospitalized, I'm stressin' over this, I might take a break too..

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5286 on: July 18, 2012, 10:23:51 PM »

Oh, my ; ;
    Please, take as much time as you need. If you need someone to talk to, just know we're here.
    yeah i wont count ya then Tongue

Mother of God @~@
    Just take all the time you need. Hacking should be the last thing on your mind atm. @_@
    Bro, I wish the best for them, I hope all goes well and they catch that guy who did the hit and run.. That pissed me off, he deserves to pay for his freakin' crimes! Just take a break, forget the hacks for a while.. My life isn't going so well either, dad's jobless and hospitalized, I'm stressin' over this, I might take a break too..
    naah.. i already tried to take a break today... got fed up with all the racing thoughts and ya.. lol

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5287 on: July 18, 2012, 10:30:09 PM »

Just don't push yourself too hard, man. I hope things get better for your friend and his gf.

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    NNID: Allav866

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5288 on: July 19, 2012, 02:45:43 AM »

Just don't push yourself too hard, man. I hope things get better for your friend and his gf.
    yeah ill try not to.. thxs

anyways... final pic ill show of brinstar depths.. sadly the replica of the object on the bottom half sticks out.. i can try to fix it tho. A video of this stage will be made today afternoon

edit: ok THIS IS THE FINAL PIC!!
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 04:35:13 AM by DSX8 » Logged

Oshtoby
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Hot Topic Famous Hacker Favorite'd Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5289 on: July 19, 2012, 10:44:22 AM »

Hey, DSX8, when I gave you this stage, did I al  you plan on rigging him and using it in the final product? If not, do you want me to rip Kraid for you. It  would be unrigged, so you'd have to rig it.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5290 on: July 19, 2012, 11:51:08 AM »

Hey, DSX8, when I gave you this stage, did I al  you plan on rigging him and using it in the final product? If not, do you want me to rip Kraid for you. It  would be unrigged, so you'd have to rig it.
    think he has the model? or maybe not complete i really dont know what he has but dsx8 if you ever rigg kraid i think bowser would be better for the rigg since the arms are longer and it fits with the slashs bites and all Tongue

oshtoby you should see flygon  thread he is waiting for someone that can rip ssbm models of the heracross and misty trophys Tongue

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5291 on: July 19, 2012, 11:52:35 AM »

I think you should add Orphan's Cradle to the title since you said you're going to release that along with Brinstar.

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5292 on: July 19, 2012, 12:17:26 PM »

yeah it was literally ripped off from the hit and run.. they tried to save his leg this morning but it was so bad that they couldnt save it.
    That is horrible.... Like everyone else said, take all the time you need away, you need to be there for them.

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5293 on: July 19, 2012, 01:09:12 PM »

hah thxs Oshtoby... but this model rip isnt urs or gamewatching... i ripped this 1 myself, and i've also got Kraid's model also, and Pervy is fixing him up so i can rig it. he's getting a custom bonese made by me.

think he has the model? or maybe not complete i really dont know what he has but dsx8 if you ever rigg kraid i think bowser would be better for the rigg since the arms are longer and it fits with the slashs bites and all Tongue

oshtoby you should see flygon  thread he is waiting for someone that can rip ssbm models of the heracross and misty trophys Tongue
    yeah Flygon already PM'd me, im giving him Misty.

I think you should add Orphan's Cradle to the title since you said you're going to release that along with Brinstar.
    mmm maybe lol

That is horrible.... Like everyone else said, take all the time you need away, you need to be there for them.
    true true..

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5294 on: July 19, 2012, 01:15:47 PM »

YO BRO
    People have been questioning how's the spinning / flipping / rotating shenanigans are coming along. I too am curious.

Pages:  1 ... 350 351 352 [353] 354 355 356 ... 789
    Print
    Jump to: