Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Boygos, you have too many unfinished WIPs, let's pick one for you.
Batman over Snake (Arkham City edited model)
Wolverine over Wolf (Deadpool: The Game)
Batgirl over Sheik (Injustice: Gods Among Us)
Ahsoka Tano over Sheik (Clone Wars)
Anakin Skywalker over Marth (Clone Wars)
Nightwing over Sheik (Arkham City/Injustice Hybrid)
Bane over Donkey Kong (Arkham Asylum)

Pages:  1 ... 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 ... 184
Author Topic: Boygos' Avenging Models - Hello everyone  (Read 640365 times)
StupidMarioFan1
Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2040 on: September 02, 2012, 05:06:21 PM »

Yeah, I was playing on Pokemon Stadium 2, against Mario with no textures
    Wait so Mario, or May had no textures?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Boygos
    srs kitten

If you remember me, you've been at this too long

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker

« Reply #2041 on: September 02, 2012, 05:22:37 PM »

Were you using both pac and pcs?
    Yep.

Wait so Mario, or May had no textures?
    Like, I wasn't using Mario with a texture or hack. Just normal brawl Mario to prevent from interfereing, cause I know he works.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2042 on: September 02, 2012, 05:38:47 PM »

Yep. Like, I wasn't using Mario with a texture or hack. Just normal brawl Mario to prevent from interfereing, cause I know he works.
    Ah, what are you working on currently? I don't need you mad at yourself, but did you forget about Bowletta again? Or she ready and you just haven't sent her to me yet? Or are trying to finish someone else who is practially done like say Knuckles?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #2043 on: September 02, 2012, 05:43:14 PM »

Knuckles is getting a sexy texture makeover from a talented person that we all know here.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2044 on: September 02, 2012, 06:17:59 PM »

Knuckles is getting a sexy texture makeover from a talented person that we all know here.
    Any luck with Bowser's yellow eyes?

Boygos
    srs kitten

« Reply #2045 on: September 02, 2012, 06:29:12 PM »

Ah, what are you working on currently? I don't need you mad at yourself, but did you forget about Bowletta again? Or she ready and you just haven't sent her to me yet? Or are trying to finish someone else who is practially done like say Knuckles?
    Well, I have a [censored]load of summer work due tuesday, so I won't be on anything till tuesday night. I have to do some secret project stuff for Nano, and then release Knuckles whenever I can, but I have all of Bowletta's stuff ready, and I'll get it to you no later than Wensday, but it depends on how bad it is, and how much I have to fix.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2046 on: September 02, 2012, 06:40:34 PM »

Well, I have a [censored]load of summer work due tuesday, so I won't be on anything till tuesday night. I have to do some secret project stuff for Nano, and then release Knuckles whenever I can, but I have all of Bowletta's stuff ready, and I'll get it to you no later than Wensday, but it depends on how bad it is, and how much I have to fix.
    Would you mind remapping the shell texture for me too? Once you see what it looks like, you'll most likely agree that it needs a better mapping, which isn't one of my strong points yet.

Boygos
    srs kitten

« Reply #2047 on: September 02, 2012, 10:02:31 PM »

Would you mind remapping the shell texture for me too? Once you see what it looks like, you'll most likely agree that it needs a better mapping, which isn't one of my strong points yet.
    I have no idea how to map Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2048 on: September 02, 2012, 10:12:46 PM »

I have no idea how to map Tongue
    Oh well.....could you atleast try? If not, I'll understand, but I just want the shell re-rigged at the least.

Boygos
    srs kitten

« Reply #2049 on: September 02, 2012, 10:18:53 PM »

Oh well.....could you atleast try? If not, I'll understand, but I just want the shell re-rigged at the least.
    I can rig it for sure, but I haven't got the time to learn to UV map. I've got to worry about school now. If that's not enough, I'm running for freshmen class president, I have two AP classes, I'm going back to water polo and I still have to manage a social life. PLUS I'm an active member of IST, so my life is pretty fast paced. I have a freeweekend in November, maybe I'll learn how to then, if you're willing to wait. Otherwise, I can get the rig to you by Wendsday at the latest. Tongue

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2050 on: September 02, 2012, 10:26:41 PM »

I can rig it for sure, but I haven't got the time to learn to UV map. I've got to worry about school now. If that's not enough, I'm running for freshmen class president, I have two AP classes, I'm going back to water polo and I still have to manage a social life. PLUS I'm an active member of IST, so my life is pretty fast paced. I have a freeweekend in November, maybe I'll learn how to then, if you're willing to wait. Otherwise, I can get the rig to you by Wendsday at the latest. Tongue
    Well I guess you can rig it, but keep a copy of the files so when Novemember comes and you do learn how to UV map, you can remap the shell and I can update her, sound good to you?

Post Merge: September 02, 2012, 10:55:27 PM
    My only main concern is weither or not we'll both forget about remapping Bowletta's shell. lol
    « Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 10:55:27 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

Boygos
    srs kitten

« Reply #2051 on: September 03, 2012, 10:41:01 AM »

LittleBoygos Brawl Hacks - live streaming video powered by Livestream Small | Large

Going to be livestreaming some stuff for about an hour while I have some freetime. I'm gonna finish up Bowletta, then get started on Lotso over Dedede. SO watch this [censored]!

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #2052 on: September 03, 2012, 11:29:18 AM »

Will Lotso have a custom hammer or something, or just a normal hammer, with maybe a custom texture? Of course you could give him nothing at all, I think I remember seeing someoen do that for a import over DDD.

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #2053 on: September 03, 2012, 12:12:20 PM »

He should have a Woody doll hammer Tongue

: SW-2632-7270-6724

Boygos
    srs kitten