Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 49
Author Topic: Reaver Industry [SFX Hack Emporium] The road ahead was grilled chicken... Yum.  (Read 225845 times)
Reaver Ind.
Lol Kitten

*BURP!* Don't ask me why my restaurant aint workn

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Ninja Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #570 on: July 02, 2012, 04:03:44 PM »

It's back in.....

THE HELL IS GOIN ON HERE!?  I said all of that stuff, just to come back home, to find out that everything is working again?!  The world is trying to make me into some douchbag lying creep.

Well anyway, I can finally get a school assignment done on time and after that I'll upload Luffy's Unlimited Adventure English dub voices for those who has no problem with Funimation or English dubs in general.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to do some miscellaneous downloading of various stuffs, games, manga, music, anime, then do some online shopping and everything in between.

Oh and ignore about the whole thing on me passing the Sanji SFX role to someone else.
    « Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 04:13:52 PM by Reaver Ind. » Logged

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #571 on: July 10, 2012, 05:51:10 PM »

Slowly picking my projects back up.  Right now I'll be working on Viewtiful Joe over Yoshi which is a long project.  So if there is a character that desperately needs a voice or SFX, then request here.  Out of however many is here, I'll pick five of them and start up a poll.  By the end of the poll, there should be one winner unless there is a tie, and I should be done with Viewtiful Joe by then. Smiley

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #572 on: July 10, 2012, 07:02:49 PM »

hey reaver would you be able to help me with sasuke's sfx when the time comes? its getting closer to its first version

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #573 on: July 10, 2012, 07:45:29 PM »

Okay, I'll see what I can do after Viewtiful Joe. Smiley

Haseyo
    K-Pop Connoisseur
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container 128-bit Pro Gamer 64-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #574 on: July 10, 2012, 08:59:06 PM »

Just a question. I see you have a current Deadpool, but I was wondering when SDoom finishes his Deadpool moveset (vast improvement of what is currently out), will you be able to tweak a version so it'll fit for his?

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #575 on: July 11, 2012, 07:04:34 AM »

I plan to tweak him and Spiderman at some point.  I know the spiderman psa had a recent update so that is something I need to do.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #576 on: July 17, 2012, 11:17:51 PM »

Viewiful Joe over Yoshi SFX is being because of the port, right? I saw the preview video in the hack and there were no sounds coming from him. So, how would it work?

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #577 on: July 18, 2012, 01:26:03 AM »

I will insert the same voices that the captain falcon version uses, but under the PSA sfx id's of yoshi's.  Then I will mimic all of the sounds and voices that plays for the Captain Falcon version for yoshi.  This is one of the main reasons that this will take a considerably long amount of time because there will be a lot of rearranging.

I've already extracted the voices and planned out the files needed to replace the yoshi voice, so it'll may be up for download probably at the end of the week.  I still need to keep track on certain things so nothing falls to far behind.

xZedkiel
    Heroic Kitten

Quitting for a while... Wish I could quit life..

• Awards Famous Hacker KCMM Veteran Heart Container Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #578 on: July 18, 2012, 01:29:00 AM »

Viewiful Joe over Yoshi SFX is being because of the port, right? I saw the preview video in the hack and there were no sounds coming from him. So, how would it work?
    He's going to modify the PSA to call up the SFX just like the original C. Falcon one.

I got ninja'd in detail lol
    « Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 01:29:55 AM by xZedkiel » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #579 on: July 18, 2012, 10:55:27 AM »

Since there's a Marth over Diddy plus SFX could you try the same thing with him? I don't want Marth always being silent.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #580 on: July 19, 2012, 05:38:20 AM »

Yo reaver, would u be able to PM me all of the .wav files u made for the Spiderman SFX? cause right now i've been using Super Sawndz and i need to re-add his SFX. downside it only uses .wav files. Also will need the Group, Wave, and collection ID for them so that i can insert them. (also dont mind having 1 of Viewtiful Joe for C. Falcon and Goku over Pit)

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #581 on: July 19, 2012, 05:00:53 PM »

I'll have to get that stuff fro my laptop since I'm currently on my desktop playing PSO2.  It keeps kicking me out so I will stop playing it for now.  I'll move all of my sound editing files to my desktop since Super Sawndz can operate on Windows 7.  It moves alot faster than my laptop.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #582 on: July 19, 2012, 05:44:55 PM »

I'll have to get that stuff fro my laptop since I'm currently on my desktop playing PSO2.  It keeps kicking me out so I will stop playing it for now.  I'll move all of my sound editing files to my desktop since Super Sawndz can operate on Windows 7.  It moves alot faster than my laptop.
    ah really? thats good to kno Cheesy

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Reaver Ind.
    Lol Kitten

« Reply #583 on: July 21, 2012, 03:53:44 PM »

I have the V.Joe C.Flacon wavs you asked for, I'll get them to you.  I still need to do the shadow DK stuff.

*Progress Update on sfx hacks*

V.Yoshi about 70% implemented majority of the waves and done some of the PSA rearranging.

Waluigi over Diddy about 40-ish% collected waves and inserted about 7 of them in, no progress on PSA arranging.

Nothing on Baby Bros. (Baby Mario & Baby Luigi)

Nothing on Sonic 2 (Sonic & Tails Ice Climbers)

*Progress Update on VA hacks*
    I have some understanding on what the moves in the Crono PSA has, so I'll be able to come of with some new lines in for AndIQuote.

Two different Claus roles are now up, one is for Young Claus and one is the MaskedMan w/o helmet.

I'm making this update because my HOSP 101 instructor has moved up the dates on are hotel research assignment, and my plans need to be worked over so that I can get that done before things turn bad. So some stuff may move slow now.

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #584 on: July 22, 2012, 06:04:19 PM »

I have the V.Joe C.Flacon wavs you asked for, I'll get them to you.  I still need to do the shadow DK stuff. *Progress Update on sfx hacks* V.Yoshi about 70% implemented majority of the waves and done some of the PSA rearranging. 
    Lemme get this straight, but PSA rearranging you mean the port will now have Yoshi sounds instead of being quiet?

Pages:  1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 49
    Print
    Jump to: