Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2]
Author Topic: Roy over Rob Port  (Read 3983 times)
Carnage
God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 05:47:10 PM »

I have two other questions really fast.
    1.) For the music is there a code that will make the game play the same song on the one stage? I'm not in front of my Wii to see this in Tue settings but I don't have room for a song to replace ever single song in the game. So can you make one song play on the stage and just replace that one?

2.) Five or so of my characters in my game require a size mod to work. If you put that mod on will it effect all the costumes of that character?

Thanks guys!
    1-since i use gecko os i never messed around with sound and im a pal user so ids dont  even match soz cant help you there

2-depends there are one slot size mods wich only affect the character they are made for like bowser jr over bowser only affects bowser jr models wich have renamed bones to be like that , kth pichu over pikachu only affects the pichu since he has a renamed yrotn  size mods only affect the character that has that renamed bone  and not the other slots if they dont have the bone renamed that way

i also have alot of one slots like pichu, young link,bowser jr,squirtle evo pack and ivy evo pack and some more if they say one slot then they will only affect the pcs files that come along with the fitmotion

Shadowwrath5
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 05:55:23 PM »

Okay well the five were: Pichu over Pikachu
    Pichu bros over iceclimbers
    Shadowbugs over Iceclimbers
    Guard Armor over Mario
    and Bisharp over Mario.

I think they are all one slot characters.

Also im using gecko as well. You can change the backround songs just no sound effects or the opening movie. But you can write those to the iso and be fine.

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 03:30:08 AM »

Okay well the five were: Pichu over Pikachu
    Pichu bros over iceclimbers
    Shadowbugs over Iceclimbers
    Guard Armor over Mario
    and Bisharp over Mario.

I think they are all one slot characters.

Also im using gecko as well. You can change the backround songs just no sound effects or the opening movie. But you can write those to the iso and be fine.
    pichu bros dont let you use the ice climbers they are a full port either you use pichu bros recolors on all slots or ice climbers they dont have size nod since all the psa makes them small and not animations and shadowbugs is a pichu texture so it should work great.

Guard Armor over Mario
    and Bisharp over Mario.
    i doubt the same fitmotion has 2 size mods probably you will need to choose either size mod for bisharp or guard armor
    « Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 06:40:11 AM by Carnage » Logged

Leon Exodio
    Holy Kitten

Im back!!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 06:13:17 AM »

I have two other questions really fast.
    1.) For the music is there a code that will make the game play the same song on the one stage? I'm not in front of my Wii to see this in Tue settings but I don't have room for a song to replace ever single song in the game. So can you make one song play on the stage and just replace that one?

2.) Five or so of my characters in my game require a size mod to work. If you put that mod on will it effect all the costumes of that character?

Thanks guys!

i dont think you need a music code i dont have one at it workes for me just fine

Shadowwrath5
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 07:48:16 AM »

Okay thanks for the PSA stuff o well I will just have some weird proportioned thingslol.

For the music I got it its in the settings of the game to change how often a song plays. I made only one song to play on that stage so I can just replace that one instead if the entire song list.

Pages:  1 [2]
    Print
    Jump to: