Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1820855 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4605 on: January 04, 2014, 09:16:50 PM »

either way i'm in full support of this moveset. 100%
    Nice.

the upsmash is decieving as hell. when i think the tail is going to hit someone around the uppoer most 90 degree part of the body when he is rotating up. he does not hit a target and they go right throug him.
    Maybe I should add a trail to the feet.

the side smash feels extremely weak even though i can fully charge it. and it is extremely difficult to hit with.
    The move has poor range because it's quite powerful.

the downsmash works when it wants to. it hits, that is great, when it doesn't hit. hooray half a second end lag.
    Well that's odd. Are you sure your opponent was near you when you did the attack? :L

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• Awards Constructive Hot Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4606 on: January 04, 2014, 09:21:00 PM »

they are pretty close. it could be my not being used to it

the UpSmash is around the feet and not he tail? hm, then it is my bad. though adding an apparant trail would help extremely.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4607 on: January 04, 2014, 09:26:03 PM »

they are pretty close. it could be my not being used to it
    o-o Try it in Training Mode. The tail has hotboxes on it. o-o

the UpSmash is around the feet and not he tail? hm, then it is my bad. though adding an apparant trail would help extremely.
    Alright. I'll consider putting a trail on its foot.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4608 on: January 04, 2014, 09:29:10 PM »

o-o Try it in Training Mode. The tail has hotboxes on it. o-o

it's just wonky in VS mode. in training mode it is usable. when in VS. mode it seems to work when it wants to. might be an error on my end. but i am only using 2 codes. Patch code and the Sputnik CSS code. it might be a lack therof of codes.
    « Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 09:34:31 PM by Ultraxwing » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4609 on: January 04, 2014, 09:32:31 PM »

it's just wonky in VS mode. in training mode it is usable. when in VS. mode it seems to work when it wants to.
    What do you mean works when it wants to?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4610 on: January 04, 2014, 09:38:46 PM »

What do you mean works when it wants to?
    Meaning the hit boxes are there, and sometimes they aren't. that is probably me just being nooby and tired when it an opponent is moving type of thing. though they are dead close.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4611 on: January 04, 2014, 10:55:10 PM »

Meaning the hit boxes are there, and sometimes they aren't. that is probably me just being nooby and tired when it an opponent is moving type of thing. though they are dead close.
    Alright.

Well try it again when you're rested. :L

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

_Data_Drain_
    Master of the Dark Matter
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards 2012 SSBB Tournament Runner-Up Fiery Topic Good Citizen Ceiling Cat

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4612 on: January 04, 2014, 11:15:21 PM »

I don't think it's really buggy.

But the hit box is VERY VERY hard to hit with using both hits. I pretty much don't use up smash ever... Unless it's in a Down B combo.

Honestly. I feel a lot of Raptor's moves are super hard to hit a foe with. Since they're either slow. Don't have much range. Or both of these things.

Like forward smash. It's VERY hard to even hit the foe with. But on top of this. It's a sweetspot move. AND it makes the foe hit the ground. So they can tech it, and avoid dying.

Personally... I also think side B needs to be changed. I think something similar to up B, except he leaps forward would be interesting. Maybe even having momentum when using aerials out of it.

And I kinda dislike the projectile... It seems out of place in all honesty. Though I don't know what to replace it with.

3DS FC: 1762-2823-8581

Wii-U ID: Data-Drain Mii Name: Jiro

SMM Stages: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Data-Drain

Ultraxwing
    Holy Kitten

Master of the Vault!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4613 on: January 05, 2014, 08:19:05 AM »

after getting many hours of rest. the down smash is just difficult to hit with.

And I kinda dislike the projectile... It seems out of place in all honesty. Though I don't know what to replace it with.

it is a nifty character reference and it actually fits a raptor. well in a brawl like setting where green dinosaus can shoot flaming eggs and grow wings. this is pretty tame.

and i half agree with you on the moves being hard to hit with. this character slightly reminds me of ganon. the moves are hard to hit with. but unlike ganon. you have to hit a sweet spot in order for it to have any good pay off. the Upsmash was just confusing, but with proper timing it can be pulled off.

the side smash is just a pre forward move so hitting with it requires some decent timing.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4614 on: January 05, 2014, 08:20:29 AM »

I don't think it's really buggy.

But the hit box is VERY VERY hard to hit with using both hits. I pretty much don't use up smash ever... Unless it's in a Down B combo.
    He's talking about the Down Smash.

Though it's likely he's just tired and was talking about the Up Smash.

Honestly. I feel a lot of Raptor's moves are super hard to hit a foe with. Since they're either slow. Don't have much range. Or both of these things.

Like forward smash. It's VERY hard to even hit the foe with. But on top of this. It's a sweetspot move. AND it makes the foe hit the ground. So they can tech it, and avoid dying.
    I'm trying my best to make the speed and range just right. Though at the moment, I'm focusing on beefing up speed and Knockback rather than range at the moment.

Personally... I also think side B needs to be changed. I think something similar to up B, except he leaps forward would be interesting. Maybe even having momentum when using aerials out of it.
    I'll see what I can do about that. I could possibly use the same Side Special Animations with an added charge Animation.
    « Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 08:25:44 AM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4615 on: January 09, 2014, 02:56:52 PM »

Bumpdate.

I really want to gather up a team for my upcoming PSAs. My reasoning for this is so I can put as much time as possible into my PSA work. I tend to put my PSAs on hold because I lack the overall patience to work on everything at once.

I'm accepting testers, animators, modelers, riggers, texture makers, SFX makers, AI programmers, and video editors for any of my upcoming PSAs.

Open the Spoiler below for details on each field.
    Testers will be responsible for testing movesets in progress and/or reviewing my moveset plans and giving their critique about how balanced the character is compared to the vBrawl/Brawl+/Brawl-/Project M cast and other PSAs.

Animators will be responsible for animating my PSA characters. I can also Animate myself, but I don't have much patience for it and I would rather be focusing on my PSA work.

Modelers will be responsible for either editing existing models or making new models for my PSAs.

Riggers will be responsible for looking over my model rigs for my PSA characters and making any needed edits to the skeleton and rig. Riggers can make their own skeletons and rigs if they like.

Texture makers will be responsible for creating and/or editing textures of existing/new models. They will also be responsible for recolors and CSPs.

SFX makers will be responsible for creating/editing sound and voice effects for my PSAs.

AI Programmers will be responsible for programming the character's AI, so they'll function normally as a CPU player.

Video editors will be responsible for making preview/release/moveset showcase videos of my upcoming PSAs. My reasoning for requesting this field is because my only option for videos is Dolphin and Bandicam.

If anyone wants to apply for any of these positions (other than tester), then either send me a PM or make a post on this thread with at least 2 examples of your most recent work. If you want to apply as a tester, then link or post your recent PSA critique skills.

"What's in it for me?"
    -Early access to my PSAs in progress/planning.
    -Collaboration on any of my PSAs you assist me with in any way.

These are the PSAs I'd like to get working on soon:
    -Raptor. Animations, Recolors, and Critique.
    -Palutena. Animations, Recolors, and Critique. No modeler needed at the moment, since Pervy plans on doing the model work.
    -Xenomorph. Animations, Recolors, Critique, and Rig Touch-ups.
    -T-Rex Revamp. Animations, Recolors, and Critique. Possibly model editing as well, since the model used is fairly low poly.
    -Deoxys. Animations, Recolors, Coding (for transformation), and Critique. No modeler needed at the moment, since Nanobuds plans on making/editing models for all 4 Forms.

Thank you for your interest and support. Smiley
    « Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 02:57:50 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4616 on: January 10, 2014, 11:15:20 AM »

I've decided to do some test coding in preparation for Deoxys...

I'm experimenting with the Attributes and some GFX.

Here's my progress for Attack Form's Zap Cannon.

Attack Form's Zap Cannon is a powerful, fast, but short lived projectile with massive hit stun.

Does anyone know which REFF GFX Lucario's Aura Sphere uses? Because I want to remove all traces of blue, so I can get a full yellow.
    « Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 12:53:33 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4617 on: January 10, 2014, 07:26:46 PM »

Hadoudan is his Neutral B.

Kagebunshin is down B.

Hakkei is Side B.

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4618 on: January 10, 2014, 07:55:43 PM »

Hadoudan is his Neutral B.

Kagebunshin is down B.

Hakkei is Side B.
    I know that. Though Aura Sphere uses multiple REFF GFX resources.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Kienamaru
    Brawl Minus Developer
    Holy Kitten

Never Collab me for anything...

• Awards 64-bit Hardcore Gamer Hot Topic Favorite'd Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4619 on: January 10, 2014, 08:30:39 PM »

Well wouldn't it be okay to just guesswork the Hadous then?

Young Link recently broke 3000 downloads. If you haven't already, Check it out!

Recently released: Sacred/Fusion Dark Interloper Link.

What ever happened to Tifa?

Pages:  1 ... 305 306 307 [308] 309 310 311 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: