Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1820953 times)
Anivernage
Heroic Kitten

• Awards Ninja Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Renowned Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4050 on: November 30, 2012, 12:41:06 PM »

Close poll Predator won "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."

Lol Btw, why your Keyboard died? I see what you did there ...
    « Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 12:42:57 PM by Anivernage » Logged

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4051 on: November 30, 2012, 12:46:35 PM »

i remenber predator priview video he was cool  and know nasca corp made more 2-3 predators a psa over snake is what we really need since he will be rel portable in the near future xD

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4052 on: November 30, 2012, 01:33:11 PM »

Close poll Predator won "Wherever Vyse goes, cool follows."
    It doesn't matter who wins this poll. It's all about preference.

Lol Btw, why your Keyboard died? I see what you did there ...
    A few keys stopped working.

i remenber predator priview video he was cool  and know nasca corp made more 2-3 predators a psa over snake is what we really need since he will be rel portable in the near future xD
    Like I said, I want to have my own custom rig.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4053 on: November 30, 2012, 02:03:24 PM »

It doesn't matter who wins this poll. It's all about preference.
    A few keys stopped working.
    Like I said, I want to have my own custom rig.
    dkn why you want a custoom rigg nanobuds rigg is preety good it has everything a rigg needs and its one slot why would you want to loose the one slot? what is that good that you will do with  a custoom rigg so its better than one slot? everyone loves one slot since they can use their favorite models with the psas and you cant say nano rigg is bad.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4054 on: December 01, 2012, 12:12:32 PM »

In my spare time, I decided to come up with a moveset for Kratos.

The planned moveset is in the post under the OP.

Feedback would be appreciated.

dkn why you want a custoom rigg nanobuds rigg is preety good it has everything a rigg needs and its one slot why would you want to loose the one slot? what is that good that you will do with  a custoom rigg so its better than one slot? everyone loves one slot since they can use their favorite models with the psas and you cant say nano rigg is bad.
    I answered your questions in our conversation on Steam. Tongue

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4055 on: December 01, 2012, 01:01:56 PM »

I don't know what you plan for Dark Lord Ganondorf, but if you could, would you mind creating a similar PSA for the Melee style Ganondorf using the Darknut Sword?

I remember in Super Smash Bros. Melee that one of Ganondorf's winning poses in the results screen showed him waving a sword over his head and stabbing it into the ground in front of him, and this greatsword looks VERY similar to the Darknut Sword seen in Twilight Princess.

So yeah, I'd very much like to see Melee Ganondorf wield a blade portraying the same lust for domination that he represents. AWESOME 2.0!

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4056 on: December 01, 2012, 01:04:50 PM »

Voted Ganondorf and Mewtwo...

*still wishes for perfect Lucario vs Mewtwo matches*

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4057 on: December 01, 2012, 01:07:05 PM »

I should really get to planning the moveset for the DLG revamp. Tongue

I don't know what you plan for Dark Lord Ganondorf, but if you could, would you mind creating a similar PSA for the Melee style Ganondorf using the Darknut Sword?

I remember in Super Smash Bros. Melee that one of Ganondorf's winning poses in the results screen showed him waving a sword over his head and stabbing it into the ground in front of him, and this greatsword looks VERY similar to the Darknut Sword seen in Twilight Princess.

So yeah, I'd very much like to see Melee Ganondorf wield a blade portraying the same lust for domination that he represents. AWESOME 2.0!
    I'm going to be making versions to fit with vBrawl, Brawl+, Brawl-, and P:M. And if I can find the model of the Darknut sword, then I could include it as an alt file for those who prefer Melee's sword over Brawl's sword.

Voted Ganondorf and Mewtwo...
    Thanks for voting. Tongue

*still wishes for perfect Lucario vs Mewtwo matches*
    Don't worry, I'm going to be making Velen's Mewtwo over someone other than Lucario.
    « Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 01:10:21 PM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4058 on: December 01, 2012, 01:12:46 PM »

I'm going to be making versions to fit with vBrawl, Brawl+, Brawl-, and P:M. And if I can find the model of the Darknut sword, then I could include it as an alt file for those who prefer Melee's sword over Brawl's sword.

Alright, I'll look for that model and link you to it soon (You want the raw model, or one that's already been inserted into Brawl via hack?).

And if you don't mind me asking, does the Smash Bros. Melee Ganondorf have the same bone structure?  Kinda hard to tell since he DOES have an imported model, though I can't say I'm too knowledgeable about that kind of thing.
    « Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 01:21:48 PM by Linkxp500 » Logged

Chaos_Knight
    Boss Kitten

I squid you not.

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container Starstormer Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4059 on: December 01, 2012, 01:21:06 PM »

Don't worry, I'm going to be making Velen's Mewtwo over someone other than Lucario.
    Would over Jiggz be possible?

NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4060 on: December 01, 2012, 01:27:48 PM »

Alright, I'll look for that model and link you to it soon (You want the raw model, or one that's already been inserted into Brawl via hack?).
    Alright. I'll take the raw model, so I can rig it myself.

And if you don't mind me asking, does the Smash Bros. Melee Ganondorf have the same bone structure?  Kinda hard to tell since he DOES have an imported model, though I can't say I'm too knowledgeable about that kind of thing.
    I'm not sure. But I think that the structures might have some small differences.

Would over Jiggz be possible?
    I'm going to need a character with a lot of file space. And Jigglypuff's Special coding is kinda wonky.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4061 on: December 01, 2012, 01:50:42 PM »

As thrilled as I am to see a Kratos moveset, I feel that Brawl is incapable of creating a version of Kratos that truly does him justice.  Kratos's abilities are supposed to be so widespread and he's able to wield such a large amount of versatile and crucial weapons there just simply is not enough file size in any character to build him: the one exception being if you could create a model and anchor the bow, medusa's head, and all other items to his hands and control their visibility either with visibility bones or model changers (I would use the former).  Regardless I'm still looking forward to see your approach to Kratos although I do suggest you make the following changes:
    -Bow of Apollo: This weapon never functioned like a regular bow it was Kratos's equivalent of the machine gun, so it would be more accurate to change its function to be able to rapidly fire arrows that do low amounts of damage (somewhere in the 1-3% ballpark).
    -Throws & Grabs: In my opinion it would reflect Kratos's actual moveset more if his grab was with his blades and you created a more diverse set of throws, if you need to freshen up on how God of War actually plays I suggest using Youtube.

All in all I like the fact that you desire to create Kratos, however I think you need to watch how he plays in Playstation All-Stars to really get a good idea of how he should function in Brawl.  Alas, I feel my tone may be received as condescending, but I mean no harm or offense.  In fact as aforementioned I would really like to see Kratos in Brawl, I just think you deserve logical and in depth feedback on the moveset (I always like when I get it) so I hope this reflection on your moveset proves useful.
    -Omni

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4062 on: December 01, 2012, 02:09:08 PM »

-Bow of Apollo: This weapon never functioned like a regular bow it was Kratos's equivalent of the machine gun, so it would be more accurate to change its function to be able to rapidly fire arrows that do low amounts of damage (somewhere in the 1-3% ballpark).
    So I see. I'll update the Neutral Special then.

-Throws & Grabs: In my opinion it would reflect Kratos's actual moveset more if his grab was with his blades and you created a more diverse set of throws, if you need to freshen up on how God of War actually plays I suggest using Youtube.
    His throws are supposed to reflect his brutal nature. And 3 out of 4 of his Throws do involve his blades.

All in all I like the fact that you desire to create Kratos, however I think you need to watch how he plays in Playstation All-Stars to really get a good idea of how he should function in Brawl.
    From the videos I watched and the commentary I heard, I concluded that this moveset should have Kratos rely on long ranged attacks.

Alas, I feel my tone may be received as condescending, but I mean no harm or offense.  In fact as aforementioned I would really like to see Kratos in Brawl, I just think you deserve logical and in depth feedback on the moveset (I always like when I get it) so I hope this reflection on your moveset proves useful.
    It's alright. And if you find anything in the moveset that you have a question for, then feel free to ask.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Linkxp500
    Hyper Kitten

Momentai!

• Awards Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4063 on: December 01, 2012, 03:28:04 PM »

*Sigh* I can only find the darknut sword available for download from the SSBB Darknut trophy here...

It's not separated from the Darknut model either.

I can't seem to find any other sources for this model, and couldn't find any model of Ganon's sword in Melee, so I hope this can be separated along with removing the unneeded bones.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4064 on: December 01, 2012, 04:23:35 PM »

My revamped moveset idea for my Dark Lord Ganondorf revamp is now in the post under the OP. I admit that I kinda got lazy on a few moves. But that was because I couldn't really think of anything. And I also took a couple moves from another evil sorcerer from a different franchise...

*Sigh* I can only find the darknut sword available for download from the SSBB Darknut trophy here...

It's not separated from the Darknut model either.

I can't seem to find any other sources for this model, and couldn't find any model of Ganon's sword in Melee, so I hope this can be separated along with removing the unneeded bones.
    It's OK. I can separate the models just fine.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: