Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1820906 times)
pikazz
Heroic Kitten

Machinimator!

• Awards Renowned Hacker Pin Collector Good Citizen Helping Hand

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4155 on: December 06, 2012, 08:28:15 AM »

poor those who DID the original moveset to the brawlcharacter, those must have been pretty limited!

I see what you did there ...

anyway, that's was a pretty nice idle pose :3

Stupid Tinypic :C

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4156 on: December 06, 2012, 09:11:57 AM »

You could always rig them all to the same boneset and then have VIS0 animations control when the character "digivolves", that's how I would do it because model changers are sketchy at best.  I'm having Agumon divivolve to Wargreymon as an entry and then WG digivolve to Omnimon in his final smash.
    -Omni

AnImAiNe
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Famous Hacker Starstormer Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4157 on: December 06, 2012, 09:15:30 AM »

You could always rig them all to the same boneset and then have VIS0 animations control when the character "digivolves", that's how I would do it because model changers are sketchy at best.  I'm having Agumon divivolve to Wargreymon as an entry and then WG digivolve to Omnimon in his final smash.
    -Omni
    that is freaking awesome

kjp did you ever think about using magnamon as veemon's digivolution? even though it is a digi egg digivolution it is actually his most powerful digivolution not counting imperialdramon dna digivolution.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4158 on: December 06, 2012, 09:20:33 AM »

You could always rig them all to the same boneset and then have VIS0 animations control when the character "digivolves", that's how I would do it because model changers are sketchy at best.  I'm having Agumon divivolve to Wargreymon as an entry and then WG digivolve to Omnimon in his final smash.
    I was going to ask Gumdramon if he could add bones onto the current Veemon boneset, and put the ExVeemon model onto that part of the boneset.

kjp did you ever think about using magnamon as veemon's digivolution? even though it is a digi egg digivolution it is actually his most powerful digivolution not counting imperialdramon dna digivolution.
    I don't know if there is a Magnamon model. And Gumdramontold me that Imperialdramon's model and textures would be too big in file size to put into the moveset.

Edit:
    >.>
    <.<
    Here...
    Have a .gif
    This is supposed to be the Attack11 animation. I know that I need to refine it. It's just that I don't know what to refine. <.>
    « Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 09:41:02 AM by KingJigglypuff » Logged

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4159 on: December 06, 2012, 10:51:52 AM »

-Omni
    model changers will always outshine vyso since model changers do actually let you use the same animations for two diferent ojects by vyso you would need tons of subations and animations model changers are much simple and really easy to use thats why every transforming psa now uses them like goku,vegeta and so on why are they sketchy? they save tons of animations/subactions and you need only one comand to call them.

Alex Climax
    The Rapeable Cutie
    Lol Kitten

Let's hit the climax!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4160 on: December 06, 2012, 11:03:38 AM »

I was going to ask Gumdramon if he could add bones onto the current Veemon boneset, and put the ExVeemon model onto that part of the boneset.
    I don't know if there is a Magnamon model. And Gumdramontold me that Imperialdramon's model and textures would be too big in file size to put into the moveset.

Edit:
    >.>
    <.<
    Here...
    Have a .gif
    This is supposed to be the Attack11 animation. I know that I need to refine it. It's just that I don't know what to refine. <.>

Yepa, I could do that for ya!

Also, loving the animation so far, hmm... If I had decent knowledge of animations I'd give ya tip on where to reffine... but. That's not my domain. :c

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4161 on: December 06, 2012, 11:16:28 AM »

Also, loving the animation so far, hmm... If I had decent knowledge of animations I'd give ya tip on where to reffine... but. That's not my domain. :c

Animations are not my domain either, but I have experience with it.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4162 on: December 06, 2012, 12:10:33 PM »

Alright. Thank you. I would like you to add those bones to the YRotN bone.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Gamma Ridley
    ~Mercenary~
    Boss Kitten

• Awards Featured Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Famous Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4163 on: December 06, 2012, 03:23:59 PM »

It needs more oomf.

There you go. That's all you get from me. Awesome Face

Nah, it looks like the punch should come out a bit faster, to me. Might just be the gif playing slow, though, so don't quote me on that.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4164 on: December 06, 2012, 03:37:49 PM »

It needs more oomf.

There you go. That's all you get from me. Awesome Face

Nah, it looks like the punch should come out a bit faster, to me. Might just be the gif playing slow, though, so don't quote me on that.
    Yeah. The .gif is slower than the actual animation. But I'll update the animation though.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

LegacyWolf
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Hardcore Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4165 on: December 06, 2012, 03:57:49 PM »

More good stuff and donuts

*observes thread*

Omniscient X
    Extreme Kitten

Who needs motivation

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4166 on: December 06, 2012, 03:59:54 PM »

model changers will always outshine vyso since model changers do actually let you use the same animations for two diferent ojects by vyso you would need tons of subations and animations model changers are much simple and really easy to use thats why every transforming psa now uses them like goku,vegeta and so on why are they sketchy? they save tons of animations/subactions and you need only one comand to call them.
    You're kidding me right? When you add a model changer it modifies the file in Bb and you can't open it in PSA...and it saves filesize because adding code in PSA is the wrong thing to do you should work with what you've got before adding code and this way there is +1 more code to use.  In addition all characters use VIS0 animations, in fact they have one for EVERY animation that they have in their motionetc, and since most imported models can work off of a fraction of the original visibility bones you can work with the spares and it works so nicely.  Sorry but I'm not a fan of anything that disables you from working in PSA and restricts you to Brawlbox, as much as I love using that moveset editor right now even Blackjax admitted its unstable and as far as I'm concerned lack of stability is equivalent to being "sketchy".  My way might require a slight bit more work but it doesn't do anything weird to the .pac, it doesn't add any file size and last but not least you can watch it work in Brawlbox by syncing VIS0.  Sorry KJP that was slightly off topic but I'm simply advocating for my version of "model changing" as I believe it looks smoother.
    -Omni

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4167 on: December 06, 2012, 04:32:45 PM »

You're kidding me right? When you add a model changer it modifies the file in Bb and you can't open it in PSA...and it saves filesize because adding code in PSA is the wrong thing to do you should work with what you've got before adding code and this way there is +1 more code to use.  In addition all characters use VIS0 animations, in fact they have one for EVERY animation that they have in their motionetc, and since most imported models can work off of a fraction of the original visibility bones you can work with the spares and it works so nicely.  Sorry but I'm not a fan of anything that disables you from working in PSA and restricts you to Brawlbox, as much as I love using that moveset editor right now even Blackjax admitted its unstable and as far as I'm concerned lack of stability is equivalent to being "sketchy".  My way might require a slight bit more work but it doesn't do anything weird to the .pac, it doesn't add any file size and last but not least you can watch it work in Brawlbox by syncing VIS0.  Sorry KJP that was slightly off topic but I'm simply advocating for my version of "model changing" as I believe it looks smoother.
    -Omni

kjp is using bb psa so adding the model changer wont change anything since he cant use psa since the begining i think almost everyone already uses it once you find the bugs its preety neat i already know my way around like most ppl do i even can give the specials for chars that loose them  when they use bb(samus,yoshi,bowser) and bb cuts the size in everything for example if you open smbz mario by mariodk and save you cut like 40kb out of it thats something, still omni bb its already the future even if its not perfect now, it does thing psa will never be able too and people realized that for example i did the ridley psa and since bb doesnt just add info captain pac has a default size of 252 after i did ridley psa the pac now is 240 kb even 12 kb under the default if i did this on psa i would probably be almost near the limit in bb i didnt even got the default size you understand? if you open mariodk goku i think it cutes 80 kb and everything works perfectly xD filesize is very important since kjp wants to add lots of stuff in.

soz for the off topic just letting omni know your already using bb psa from the start.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4168 on: December 07, 2012, 11:06:03 AM »

>.>
    <.<
    Was one gif not enough?
    >.>
    <.<
    How about three gifs?
    Take note that the gifs are slower than the actual animations.

Attack11 (Updated-25 Frames).

Attack12 (30 Frames).

Attack13 (50 Frames).

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Alex Climax
    The Rapeable Cutie
    Lol Kitten

Let's hit the climax!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4169 on: December 07, 2012, 11:28:27 AM »

>.>
    <.<
    Was one gif not enough?
    >.>
    <.<
    How about three gifs?
    Take note that the gifs are slower than the actual animations.

Attack11 (Updated-25 Frames).

Attack12 (30 Frames).

Attack13 (50 Frames).

That looks very delicious.

I'd say perhaps you could cut a few frames of A13, but the gif is just like you said; slow. xD

Nice work so far, and you really refined that A11 animation.

Pages:  1 ... 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: