Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question:
Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?
Red. - 10 (23.3%)
Blue. - 8 (18.6%)
Yellow. - 5 (11.6%)
Green. - 8 (18.6%)
Can't decide. - 10 (23.3%)
Not interested. - 2 (4.7%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages:  1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 451
Author Topic: KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update  (Read 1821085 times)
KingJigglypuff
Meme Machine

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1875 on: October 16, 2011, 08:32:55 AM »

You can still on KCMM and go LST.
    50%/50%
    That was my intention.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

LC-DDM
    Not your average sprite!
    Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1876 on: October 16, 2011, 11:10:04 AM »

I channel the inner Youtuber in me to say:

3 people don't know what good anime is.

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1877 on: October 16, 2011, 12:55:55 PM »

@poll Just give up. >.> SDo0m and MarioDK will be fine without you.

thats so much wrong

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

tigertenaka
    Expert Kitten

• Awards Favorite'd

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #1878 on: October 16, 2011, 01:48:14 PM »

@poll Just give up. >.> SDo0m and MarioDK will be fine without you. thats so much wrong

KJP likes to exaggerate his polls, even though some people might actually agree with that statement.

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1879 on: October 16, 2011, 02:56:14 PM »

Im srs here You people sicken me. You actually think SDo0m can replace me? [censored] you. Im srs here
    He's only popular because he made Shadow, Cloud, and is currently making a DBZ character. But he deserves his fame, because his PSAs and animations are great in quality. But MarioDK...he only gets his fame because of Goku. And that seems to be his worst character. Im srs here It's animations are choppy and the PSA work is somewhat half-assed. Goku wouldn't really be where he is now if it weren't for me giving him advice when he asked me questions. And if you think I'm the scum of PSA, then [censored] you too as well. I work my ass off thinking of characters to make. All you ungrateful noobs ever come here for is Sonic, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Ball Z hacks. I may be sounding rude, but it's the truth.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

DoctorFlux(Mariodk)
    Never Gonna Give You Up

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Heart Container KCMM 2012 Awards Winner >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1880 on: October 16, 2011, 03:12:43 PM »

Im srs here You people sicken me. You actually think SDo0m can replace me? [censored] you. Im srs here He's only popular because he made Shadow, Cloud, and is currently making a DBZ character. But he deserves his fame, because his PSAs and animations are great in quality. But MarioDK...he only gets his fame because of Goku. And that seems to be his worst character. Im srs here It's animations are choppy and the PSA work is somewhat half-assed. Goku wouldn't really be where he is now if it weren't for me giving him advice when he asked me questions. And if you think I'm the scum of PSA, then [censored] you too as well. I work my ass off thinking of characters to make. All you ungrateful noobs ever come here for is Sonic, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Ball Z hacks. I may be sounding rude, but it's the truth.
    that bad is my goku not maybe in Animations but i dont think PSA wise like his N-B,Side-B(ground) and his counter attack
    anyway KJP have helped me alot not only with Goku also SMBZ mario moveset and afew others PSAs so the ppl who think Sdo0m or Me can replace KJP is 100% wrong
    maybe i do mainly DBZ,Sonic,Mario hacks but i dont do them for get other ppl unpopalur and myself more popular i do them cuz i like DBZ,Sonic,Mario and want to shade the PSAs with others
    KJP i think yours hacks is great like dragon Yoshi or Carchar and if it is something like that you like to make i am fine with that and anyone should also be that

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the98pika
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Warm Welcomer Concerned Elector Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1881 on: October 16, 2011, 03:22:15 PM »

Im srs here You people sicken me. You actually think SDo0m can replace me? [censored] you. Im srs here He's only popular because he made Shadow, Cloud, and is currently making a DBZ character. But he deserves his fame, because his PSAs and animations are great in quality. But MarioDK...he only gets his fame because of Goku. And that seems to be his worst character. Im srs here It's animations are choppy and the PSA work is somewhat half-assed. Goku wouldn't really be where he is now if it weren't for me giving him advice when he asked me questions. And if you think I'm the scum of PSA, then [censored] you too as well. I work my ass off thinking of characters to make. All you ungrateful noobs ever come here for is Sonic, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Ball Z hacks. I may be sounding rude, but it's the truth.
    Not true,Take a look at your downloads number, you have fan made characters they have a lot of downloads and they are not Sonic,Final Fantasy or Dragon Ball Z.
    Also half of your hacks are on my SD card. Yes, you worked hard on your hacks but so did MarioDK and SDo0m. And one more thing: You think your the "Scum of the PSA"? YOUR NOT. So cut the crap.  Im srs here

-

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1882 on: October 16, 2011, 03:28:21 PM »

Not true,Take a look at your downloads number, you have fan made characters they have a lot of downloads and they are not Sonic,Final Fantasy or Dragon Ball Z.
    Also half of your hacks are on my SD card. Yes, you worked hard on your hacks but so did MarioDK and SDo0m. And one more thing: You think your the "Scum of the PSA"? YOUR NOT. So cut the crap.  Im srs here
    It is directed at people who think it.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Carnage
    God Kitten

(retired)

• Awards Constructive Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1883 on: October 16, 2011, 03:37:31 PM »

It is directed at people who think it.
    dont even look at thise noobs you are the only pokemon psaer around here and for that i will follow your thread for ever xD  and its kinda your fault the pool results ppl just read dbz/sdoom or something and they vote on it without even read the title of the poll i voted yes Cheesy and nah Tongue

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1884 on: October 16, 2011, 04:21:48 PM »

I'm sorry for being so rude. I have just been going through a lot.
    >.> I actually felt better after I posted what I said.

dont even look at thise noobs you are the only pokemon psaer around here and for that i will follow your thread for ever xD  and its kinda your fault the pool results ppl just read dbz/sdoom or something and they vote on it without even read the title of the poll i voted yes Cheesy and nah Tongue
    I'm glad you don't think it.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #1885 on: October 16, 2011, 04:33:35 PM »

Don't forget Pokemon and Zelda hacks.

Listen Kingy, if you don't want to hear negative [censored], why make it an option on the poll?

Besides, I'm sure those people who voted were just trolling you, for the [censored] of it.

I love your work, it's great, and you know it. My all time favorite is Silver. And I [censored]ing hate the Sonic series, so that's something right there.

クローバー
    Hyper Kitten

I'm back, baby~

• Awards Hyperactive Contributor

« Reply #1886 on: October 17, 2011, 04:44:46 PM »

KJP, listen to me.  I started messing around with PSA because of you.  If I hadn't stumbled upon your PSAs, I'd probably be very bored when playing my hacked Brawl.  

Stop saying you're "the scum of PSA".  IMMEDIATELY. You know full well that that's a lie.  I think you deserve way more credit than what you actually receive, and to be honest, I'm also freaking tired of seeing a million hits on a sub-par DBZ/Final Fantasy/Shadow/[insert other clichèd PSA here] PSA.

I agree with ItalianStallion in that the people who chose the hurtful options were just filthy, no-good, disreputable, indecorous, mean, maladroit, impolite, horrible, pompous [censored]s who suck at PSA and want to troll you so they can feel better about themselves.  Such censurable behaviour should warrant a permanent ban.

I don't think what you said before was as rude as it looked; it came from your heart, and that's what matters.  So, don't get down on yourself because Shadow Kong has a zillion hits.  Just know in the back of your mind that those people don't know what a truly great PSA is.  You have my undying support.
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 04:51:16 PM by Amulet_Clover » Logged

Current Persona: Jigglypuff
    Check out my Touhou music thread!
    About requests:
    I only do music requests.  My policy is on my art thread.
    Current Request: none

My art threadCheesy
    *NEW!!* YouTube Channel

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #1887 on: October 17, 2011, 05:46:58 PM »

*Sigh*

What are we gonna do with you KJ.  These outbursts need to stop, or at least settle down.  They happen all too often.  It just all seems so petit.  And pretty much all these complaints link back to my stuff garnering more acclaim than yours and it all just seems so mindless especially because of the fact that it's coming from a user who is part of the KC-MM team, has over 500 downloads on average per hack, has almost 40k total downloads and is generally well respected for his skills.

Would I be as popular as I am without Shadow and Cloud.  No, of course not.  But did I do them solely for popularity.  No.  I did them because I was dissatisfied with their current states.  Both have great moveset potential, but I felt despite that insane popularity they weren't quite done right.  So I gave them ago and people thought they were amazing at the time.  However, neither of the movesets have aged well (there hasn't been a single Shadow or Cloud moveset that has aged particularly well though), and as a result I feel the need to keep returning back to them.

However, now I do whatever the heck I want to do.  I design movesets to create characters with potentially interesting moveset concepts and ideas, as well as trying to capture the essence of the character.  That's why I chose to do Kid Buu in particular over all the other DBZ characters.  I wanted to experiment with a moveset that captured his fast paced ruthlessness and aggression, whilst still retaining that quirky sense of humour that Kid Buu has.  Hence why I constructed the Cancel System for Kid Buu.  To capture not only the essence of DBZ, but of him as a character.  This is what I enjoy doing.

So chill dude, this is getting tedious.   

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1888 on: October 17, 2011, 05:56:18 PM »

._. I know right. >.> And I thought I had stopped with this. >.> I was just in a really bad mood that day. ._.

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1889 on: October 17, 2011, 08:16:02 PM »

._. I know right. >.> And I thought I had stopped with this. >.> I was just in a really bad mood that day. ._.
    Well next time you feel that way, talk to someone... Dont bust it all out here... >_>".. Im sure there are people that will listen and help you.. Remember, dont compare yourself, you got your own way of doing things... The reality is that everything we do here is for fun, not money or fame... Keep doing your PSA's KJP, and dont put stuff in the poll that you know will affect you negatively... Ok? Good...

Not get back to work!
    That carchar isnt gonna make its self!

Awesome Face
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 08:17:51 PM by Nuke » Logged

FC:4898-8419-2778

Pages:  1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 451
    Print
    Jump to: