Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 707 708 709 [710] 711 712 713 ... 1331
Author Topic: WIP Workshop  (Read 4683362 times)
Snoopy
Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker Active Contributor

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10635 on: June 19, 2013, 10:14:59 PM »

that depends if the bone movements work which they should according to snoopys tutorial ...

and if it doesn't come out quite right, i can always help with the bone edits.

GBC
    Holy Kitten

animations and stuffffff

• Awards Star Hacker King for a Day Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #10636 on: June 19, 2013, 10:20:57 PM »

and if it doesn't come out quite right, i can always help with the bone edits.

ok, i remeber u said if the animations arent going derpy in BB then it should be ok since all i am doing is moving them im not changing the ids or anything

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #10637 on: June 19, 2013, 11:56:33 PM »

Show a whole match because Nintendog appears for a random amount of time, sometimes just a few secs, other times for 15 secs, and I know there is a little delay between the sounds, but I can't help when the trophy plays each sound...unless BJ has made Assistant Trophy PSAs editable yet...then again not exactly sure which file they are in. Im srs here
    Enjoy the prev and remember that it's faster and smoother ingame, and also Slendy is effected by stage lighting, so levels that have dark lighting like say Final Destination, he'll have a sort of blue tent, and so on.
    Recommend 720hp Grin
    Slender Assistant Trophy Preview

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

xxWutzMercyxx
    Lol Kitten

Men become Demons

• Awards RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10638 on: June 20, 2013, 12:42:03 AM »

This is truly remarkable. The best way to interpret Slenderman in a Smash Bros. game without losing it's focus. This is the most impressive Assist Trophy based mod I'd ever seen, really goes to show nobody ever bothers to make mods for Assist Trophies as in depth as this. Keep up the great work on this I anticipate this when it's released Wink

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10639 on: June 20, 2013, 11:00:13 AM »

Here's a new project that I've started working on...

What I've been doing is giving Kirby some additional eye emotions for some of his attacks.  As you can see on the BrawlBox preview, Kirby is now showing an angry expression when he does his f-smash attack.

Now, the project will take me a good number of hours to complete, as the eye expression additions will affect all of Kirby's color slots.  This in return means that I'll be making recolors that support the changes.

I have yet to test the changes in-game, however, but I'll display my progress as I get closer to its completion.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10640 on: June 20, 2013, 11:13:15 AM »

shouldnt that be in PSA workshop?
    seems kinda dificult to know where it goes though, since it's a mix of both...

Iwvi
    Cronic Procrastinator
    Heroic Kitten

Temporarily retired

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Fiery Topic Renowned Hacker Star Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10641 on: June 20, 2013, 12:08:09 PM »

It's a hack of the Nintendog Assistant Trophy with your model....don't worry you're not the first person to think the hack is a FS, besides using the Chuck Norris PSA fits perfectly with Slendy since the FS is him funning towards you at full speed. XD
    I know it is an assist trophy hack over Nintendog. I told you someone asked me before with the same idea. So of course I know what it is. What I say is that it would be awesome if it was made into a FS for a Slendy PSA. Awesome hack by the way. Sounds weird though.

rax189
    Holy Kitten

Thugs 4 Life

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Favorite'd Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10642 on: June 20, 2013, 12:31:32 PM »

Show a whole match because Nintendog appears for a random amount of time, sometimes just a few secs, other times for 15 secs, and I know there is a little delay between the sounds, but I can't help when the trophy plays each sound...unless BJ has made Assistant Trophy PSAs editable yet...then again not exactly sure which file they are in. Im srs here
    Enjoy the prev and remember that it's faster and smoother ingame, and also Slendy is effected by stage lighting, so levels that have dark lighting like say Final Destination, he'll have a sort of blue tent, and so on.
    Recommend 720hp Grin
    Slender Assistant Trophy Preview

it wuld kinda be cooler if u can see a little bit through the static

Sir Kirby the 4th
    Extreme Kitten

Yep.

• Awards Famous Hacker Pin Collector Active Contributor Featured

« Reply #10643 on: June 20, 2013, 12:47:56 PM »

Here's a new project that I've started working on...

What I've been doing is giving Kirby some additional eye emotions for some of his attacks.  As you can see on the BrawlBox preview, Kirby is now showing an angry expression when he does his f-smash attack.

Now, the project will take me a good number of hours to complete, as the eye expression additions will affect all of Kirby's color slots.  This in return means that I'll be making recolors that support the changes.

I have yet to test the changes in-game, however, but I'll display my progress as I get closer to its completion.

i started on that mod, i finnished it, but i was having problems with cbliss, so i couldn't upload it:

this is just an eye texture i made.

Kyouma
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Star Hacker Renowned Hacker Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10644 on: June 20, 2013, 01:21:22 PM »

the world deserves a new better Sakuya

BlackJax96
    Brawl Mod God
    Boss Kitten

• Awards KCMM Veteran Sniper King for a Day Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10645 on: June 20, 2013, 01:30:04 PM »

the world deserves a new better Sakuya

yus! I approve.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #10646 on: June 20, 2013, 02:58:39 PM »

it wuld kinda be cooler if u can see a little bit through the static
    I guess that would be better so that if you look hard enough you could still see what you are doing, plus I am getting a little annoyed by the fact that CPUs aren't effected by this, makes fighting a Lv9 near-impossible when Slendy pops out. XD

Post Merge: June 20, 2013, 03:12:38 PM
    I know it is an assist trophy hack over Nintendog. I told you someone asked me before with the same idea. So of course I know what it is. What I say is that it would be awesome if it was made into a FS for a Slendy PSA. Awesome hack by the way. Sounds weird though.
    Oh I see now what you mean, yah that would be cool, but I think the Chuck Norris one is better since it actually KOs you and Slendy is running strait towards you. xD
    What do you mean by the sounds are weird though?
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 03:12:38 PM by StupidMarioFan1 » Logged

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10647 on: June 20, 2013, 05:49:21 PM »

Progress report on my Kirby project...

Texture changes are working just right.  However, I had to reduce the file size of the .pac files, as Kirby is now given "6" eye expressions; the eye textures are set at 64x64 pixels.

The PAT0 editing is paying off, as the PAT0 addition that I gave to one of Kirby's animations is functioning just right.

The second new eye expression is also working.

Final Smash eyes aren't seeing any issues, even when using the new eye expressions.

The project is still under construction though, as I still need to cover the Kirby Hats.  Regardless, the project is at least looking very promising, despite of the texture quality reductions.

Sir Kirby the 4th
    Extreme Kitten

Yep.

• Awards Famous Hacker Pin Collector Active Contributor Featured

« Reply #10648 on: June 20, 2013, 07:28:58 PM »

Is kirby sad, because he's blinking?
    Because i don't like sad kibee. Sad
    For Cbliss, i think recolors from amazing mirror should suffice.
    also, do you think the megaman ssb4 import/psa will get more downloads than shadow final version? i do!
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 08:20:54 PM by Optimuskirby » Logged

KingJigglypuff
    Meme Machine
    Brawl Vault Staff

• Awards RAGE!! >9000 Hyperactive Contributor Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #10649 on: June 20, 2013, 08:25:44 PM »

also, do you think the megaman ssb4 import/psa will get more downloads than shadow final version? i do!
    That's never going to happen.

Do you think people will actually make something like Megaman be as popular as Shadow the Emo Hedgehog?

I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread

Pages:  1 ... 707 708 709 [710] 711 712 713 ... 1331
    Print
    Jump to: